Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA

Been watching this show since I was so young and still am addicted. Seems like every show they play I've seen. Will forever be my favorite show
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Grass Valley, CA

Love this show so much! I have watched it forever and it is always entertaining. I miss the old characters on it, but it is still a great show.
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA

It's such a good show! I have
My TV set up to record all the new episodes and have a catch up night with my husband and watch the new episodes.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.

My favorite show, I think every episode is as intense as the next, I've watched it since the beginning and they find ways to have new material.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Middleton, ID

I will forever be a fan of SVU. I could sit in my couch and watch them for days. Every episode is different and keeps you pulled into the show.
Christina A.
Christina A.

I love love love this show. Such a great story line. Best crime show ever. I have seen every single episode. It's a great show to binge watch!
Rosmery B.
Rosmery B.

I love this series show, is my favorite on weekends my days off I watched it whole day. My husband says I should be a police I love this show.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC

This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
Lucy B.
Lucy B.

This show is great. I shows me the woman are empowered. We shouldn't let anyone hurt us in anyway. The captain on the show is a great actress.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now