10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,179 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
By far the best crime show. I'm always entertained. I love all the characters. Even with all the changes with the actors the show is awesome.
Really nice show. I always enjoy watching TV series like that, never makes me get bored of their cases. I mostly enjoy watching it before bed
Why can't I stop watching? Because they reel you in. And before you know it a week has passed and you haven't moved. I'm okay with it though.
The best show i have ever watched in my whole life i have watched every single episode and videos on youtube. i swear this show is a blessing
I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
I love this show .me an the husband watch this a lot ,it's very educational.i have learned a lot about criminal law .an it keeps u interested.
This is my addiction I watch this almost every day on my Netflix account when j run out of seasons I don't k ow what I am gonna do for real!!
I love SVU!! Olivia is the best, however I miss Stabler. It is very graphic, but leave you hanging on waiting for them to catch the bad guys.
This show is perfect for weekend binge watching when you're not feeling up to going out with the girls! I haven't found another show as good.
I love this show. The actors are great. Never loose interest in the story line. I have been a viewer for many years and it never gets boring.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos