Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.

Law and order svu has always been such a great show since the beginning and is great for anyone to watch wouldn't recommend for anyone under 14
Sara M.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA

One of the best shows out there. I think they are all based on real life scenarios. My kids love this too, gives them a reality lesson in life.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Camden, NJ

I LOVEEEEEEE law and order lol i can watch retuns all day! everyday i love olivia benson i can watch this show on ion all day long with no care
Anna S.
Anna S.
Massillon, OH

I love this show! I've watched every season more then once and I've kept following the story line each season! It's one of the best shows on tv
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA

Never gets old!! I love this show. All episodes are great & keeps you in suspense. Benson is the best. No wait they all are!!! Great acting !!!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL

The fact that they still have the same actors since i was like maybe 18 is great! I don't know what I'll do if the show ever got cancelled haha
Mary A.
Mary A.

Law & Order is very interesting and entertaining to watch, but I can't say I have gotten hooked like I got hooked onto watching Criminal Minds!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Middleton, ID

I will forever be a fan of SVU. I could sit in my couch and watch them for days. Every episode is different and keeps you pulled into the show.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA

My fav show, i hardly watch it now due to so much new shows i watch, but whenever i have a chance to watch law and order, i enjoy watching it..
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR

I love Law and Order SVU!! I have watched every season and reruns. The episodes are close to home sometimes. I like the action and story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?