Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carrie Y.
Carrie Y.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This is my favorite show I binge watch old episodes, and never miss new episodes this show is packed with entertainment and good story lines.
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Lakeland, FL
This show will have you on your toes! It's very good for people that like or are interested in criminal justice. I enjoy this show very much!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Somerset, KY
I have seen every show of every season. The cast and producers are fantastic. This show keeps you drawn in from the first second to the last.
Oct. 5, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Really nice show. I always enjoy watching TV series like that, never makes me get bored of their cases. I mostly enjoy watching it before bed
Eller S.
Eller S.
This show will never disappoint. The content is gripping. Even after so many seasons, the writers are still able to produce amazing episodes.
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA
I enjoy this show. Ithe really entertain me. This show also can give give you info about the law. Hearing their cases gives me a lot of info.
Destany C.
Destany C.
Fresno, CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is perfect for weekend binge watching when you're not feeling up to going out with the girls! I haven't found another show as good.
Nickyia N.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Law & order: SVU is one of the best shows to come from NBC it has been on air for a long time and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.
Ana Nelly G.
Ana Nelly G.
Central Falls, RI
Lori was one of my other favorite show because the reality show and show you things that really happen in life and how they feel about things
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Towson, MD
The show has good characters who are relatable by showing how they handle topics taken from the real life stories going on in the real world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?