Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Madiha F.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL

I tried to binge watch it but couldn't its just to much to take in for whole day but I used to watch it whenever I just watch tv and it was interesting.
Sara B.
Sara B.
La Vernia, TX

This is a great show if you enjoy mystery! I always find myself watching this show, it's so addicting! I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love, love, love, love Olivia Benson and the gang. I'm always worried about her safety and now happiness, but she's why I watch the show continuously.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Essex, MD

I love Special Victims Unit the show is awesome and shows so many deviant behaviors. Its amazing there are more stories every week. The actors are great
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR

One of my favorite shows! I love the characters. They're good actors, not the best, but good. The cases are interesting, and I can binge watch the show.
Alondra E.
Alondra E.
El Paso, TX

I really love this show. Im in a law program and watching this show helped me become knowledgeable with some legal terms and what can and can't be done.
Paige D.
Paige D.
PA

Amazing show! Can watch every episode a million times and never get bored! I love Olivia and Elliot! The show is the best with both of them on together!
Mary B.
Mary B.

Absolutely love this show! I like how you don't have to watch every episode to understand what is going on. Every episode has me on the edge of my seat!
Trinie S.
Trinie S.
Stockton, CA

I love this show. I watch it every day. I watch them even if there reruns I don't care. I love to watch it on Netflix or on TV but yea it is a good show
Lahyla E.
Lahyla E.

It's a great show, there's a bit of romance, it would make you laugh once in a while but a lot of action/mystery. It's really interesting and surprising
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now