Add a Photo

Photos (23)
michelle w.
michelle w.
Wildomar, CA

I have been watching this show since the beginning and love it. i love the storylines for the characters on the show as well as how the show is written.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love, love, love, love Olivia Benson and the gang. I'm always worried about her safety and now happiness, but she's why I watch the show continuously.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ

One of the greatest all time law and orders. SVU beats any of the other units for Law and Order. Olivia is amazing and I watch it every time it is on tv.
Paige D.
Paige D.
PA

Amazing show! Can watch every episode a million times and never get bored! I love Olivia and Elliot! The show is the best with both of them on together!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Essex, MD

I love Special Victims Unit the show is awesome and shows so many deviant behaviors. Its amazing there are more stories every week. The actors are great
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

I'm addicted to this show. It's intense. Always has you on the edge of your chair. These cases are so real and personal. Suspense, drama, and character.
Juanita P.
Juanita P.
Huntington, WV

Hard hitting drama! Great cast that helps you get involved in their lives and the storylines. My favorite episodes are the ones that center around Finn.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

Love Law and Order SVU. This show is both thought provoking and entertaining. It's the best criminal law show I've watched. Great actors and storylines.
kim v.
kim v.
Luzerne, PA

I watch more out of habit the show is basically same story all the time it used to be very up on real issues yes acotrs well some are great some overact
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA

I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now