Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gig Harbor, WA

I am stating this series from the beginning on Hulu but I love all the Law and Order shows. Looking forward to seeing what happens on the show.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL

The fact that they still have the same actors since i was like maybe 18 is great! I don't know what I'll do if the show ever got cancelled haha
Keila H.
Keila H.
Orlando, FL

I love all the characters in this show. They make everything so real and you also pick up some tips on safety along with it being entertaining.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.

My favorite show, I think every episode is as intense as the next, I've watched it since the beginning and they find ways to have new material.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fort Pierce, FL

One of my all time favorite shows. I've seen all of the older episodes. If you love police shows based on sexual crimes you will love this show
Sara M.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA

One of the best shows out there. I think they are all based on real life scenarios. My kids love this too, gives them a reality lesson in life.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I have loved every season I have seen and I love the fact that all of the seasons are on hulu.
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA

It's such a good show! I have
My TV set up to record all the new episodes and have a catch up night with my husband and watch the new episodes.
Ami D.
Ami D.

I think I've been watching this since it started. The actors are so passionate, makes watchers believe they live it. Its in record on our box 😊
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

There's so much to say about this TV show. It has everything that may or may not happen in real life. That's the best and scary part above all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now