Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Valeria G.
Valeria G.

OMGGGGGG MARISKA HARGITAY IS SOOO PERFECT!!!!! I LOVE IT THIS SERIE. JEJEJEJE NO SE QUE MAS ESCRIBIR<333 GOOD ACTORS YEAP GOOOD ACTING, PERFECT.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC

I was soooo happy when all the seasons up to date were put on netflix i can literally waste 3 days of my life binge watching this show. SO GOOD!
Dakata S.
Dakata S.
Philadelphia, PA

I swear this is the best shows I every watch. Even though these stories are real they are very interesting to me. This show is very informative.
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA

Every Wednesday I am glued to the TV at 9 PM to eat SVU! I am 99% sure I have seen every single episode EVER and that won't change anytime soon!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Hyattsville, MD

This is my all time favorite TV show. I can binge watch re runs all day and still want to watch more. I was very sad that Detective elliot left.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Panorama City, CA

One of my favorite shows! I love the actors and I love the scenarios. Always exciting and interesting! This is a show that I won't get tired of.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Lynden, WA

This show is great. Very informative about laws, and any crimes will eventually be caught. I've learned a lot from it, and it's so entertaining'
Casey S.
Casey S.
Corpus Christi, TX

Not only do I love SUV, but I also love Criminal Intent. Awesome show. I've seen them all and still go back and watch them over again. Love it!!
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY

Law and order is the tv show that shows how to solve any criminal case even you think it is not possible to get to the answers and to gilty ones
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA

My fav show, i hardly watch it now due to so much new shows i watch, but whenever i have a chance to watch law and order, i enjoy watching it..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?