BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Gina S.
Gina S.
Maple Shade, NJ
I love it!! But almost every episode is great. I like how she became Sargent. If you watch the news most of their shows are spin offs from real events even though they disclose they arnt. But nevertheless it is what it is and millions of people enjoy watching. They also heighten awareness which good came out of tv.
Nicollette V.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
This show has been going on forever but they ALWAYS find a way to keep it fresh. I love how hard-hitting these cases are, it's so insane to see how crazy people can be, but it gives such a sense of relief that there are real-life heroes out there defending these cases. I adore the show and the acting is impeccable.
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Melbourne, VIC
Picked this show up during my civics class my junior year of highschool, started with low expectations, but was hooked before the episode was over. My FAVORITE character of course is none other than Ms. Olivia Benson she just such a strong lead and almost makes me wanna study criminal justice every once in a while.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
Great show to watch. Some episodes are a little harder to watch than others; just becasue of the stories they talk about and what is entailed for certain stories. But acting is good and looks official. I watch this show at random days, when I want to mix up the genre of TV shows.Overall, it is a good show to watch.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
I have been in love with this show from the very first episode forever ago. I love any scene that has Olivia in it. It may seem similar to other shows, but I would rather watch this show because I love the actors as if they were my own family. It is a must watch anytime it is on, no matter if it is a repeat or not.
Keri J.
Keri J.
This show constantly stays on top of the headlines by sensationalizing any sexual abuse case on the show. Olivia's character is the backbone of the show. Her compassion for the victims and quest for justice drives every episode. You get to see how cops investigate abuse cases as well as how the law prosecutes them.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Pop Culture Expert
A class cop TV show. SO many seasons with so many different cases. I love the cast and will always love this show. I've watched it for so many years and will always rewatch episodes. The acting is great and they do a great job acting. The cases are always interesting and there is SO many episodes it never gets old.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA
Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.
I have been watching SVU since forever ago. Some of the original actors have changed, a few of the seasons are hard to adjust because of the new faces but where they are in the series is just as good as when they started. Amazing acting. You will see familiar faces from your favorite shows make a quick stop at SVU.
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV
This is my favorite show its always so suspensable and every episode has something new and something to make yo want to watch it over again. NCIS is a similar show as is NCIS Miami. the actors are the best for the show they know exactly how to get everyones attention and still show real life problems in this world
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?