Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD

This show is my absolute obsession. Olivia Benson is the most incredible woman I have ever felt like I've known. This show will utterly destroy your faith in humanity and make keep you from feeling safe ever but still watch it. You will be devastated when Christopher Meloni leaves but I promise you, the show goes on.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.

I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
D C.
D C.

I love this series!!! I watch this anytime it comes on tv and i keep watching until the ENTIRE marathon is over !!!! It focuses on the tough but completely real issues and topics that occur in the world that other shows cannot. It has mature topics that are usually never discussed in other forms of media but need to.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

So everyone says it got weird after Elliot left, but really, it got more real. The new additions after season 13 are awesome and the show starts taking on a new life. Of course you can't beat the classic 12 previous seasons, this show is a must watch the entire way through, but it is awesome after the big change too.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! I have been watching it since the beginning. The actors in the show are very goof at what they do and getting into character. I like how now they have connected three shows. (Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med) They really know how to get you to continue watching. MUST WATCH! BINGE WATCH!
Angela F.
Angela F.

Love love love love loooovvveee this show well when detective stabler was on the show I always felt in my heart that detective stabler and detective benson were meant to be for each other I mean the chemistry that they both had was beautiful I'm just waiting until the writers say that he is coming back for the show 😭
Amber B.
Amber B.

SVU is the best law&order. Best cast, and best story lines if you can stomach them. I read something once that said women love law&order svu because it shows us what it would be like if law enforcement and the justice system took cases of molestation seriously without victim blaming. That's true. #whataworlditwouldbe
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL

Best show on cable tv. I've always watched law and order since I was a kid, and got into svu in high school. I was so sad when Eliot left but at least Ice-T is still on the show. There's truly not an episode that I didn't enjoy with this show. But I do recommend watching the seasons in order instead of re-runs on tv
Levia C.
Levia C.
Freeport, FL

A lot of triggering cases if you've been through any kind of sexual assault or know others who have. It's a good watch though and I love the happier endings when justice is served. It's frustrating when it isn't but having a show that displays that there isn't always a happy ending is more real life and relate-able.
Lynese G.
Lynese G.
Irving, TX

I'm a really big science nerd so I watch a lot of forensic shows and law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite! Hands down my number one favorite show to watch on my free time. Honestly I'm a really big nerd in everything and I just love this show, i highly recommend this show if you're into the whole forensic stuff.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now