Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Richmond Hill, NY

Law and Order: SVU truly is an addicting show. The drama and comedy will have you hooked. Once you start it, you can't stop watching it. Each episode is a new case and the thrill gets better and better. The actors are also very good. I highly recommend this show to anyone who like shows that have to do mystery or criminals.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Henderson, NV

This has always been my favorite show. I can't explain it, sometimes I think people with similar pasts are intrigued by this show. Seeing bad people brought to justice, that is. It is highly entertaining to me, and I could watch it over and over. It is my favorite show. I am glad it has lasted this long (this many seasons).
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO

I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR

Always on the edge, always pushing the envelope, Law and Order: SVU is second only to the original Law and Order. Complex portrayal of characters, despite its extreme content, believable story lines, excellent transition from police to judicial system, outlining the complexities of the legal system flawlessly. A must watch.
Lanette H.
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI

If you are into crime solving, investigating, thrillers than you will love this show. Special Victims Unit is based on things that happen in real life, kind of like Saturday Night Live on crime. Of course, I have my favorite cast members. This is what I recommend when I want to watch, serious, entertaining television drama!
Increible esta serie. Una de mis favoritas. No dejo de ver la primera temporada, todos sus episodios son excelentes y nunca decepcionan. Algunos son aislados pero la mayoria de ellos se van relacionando unos con otro de manera que la temporada transcurra de manera mas llevadera. Ningun episodio aburre. Recomendable al 100%
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
rajaa b.
rajaa b.
Chester, PA

this is one of my favorite tv series. I love the characters especially Olivia, I watched all seasons from the beginning on TV and on internet,sometimes same episode many times. I'm impressed by those inspectors and their amazing job , it's sooo real, you feel the suffering of the victims. I recommend it, very entertaining.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC

There is a reason this show has been on for so long. It's got wonderful characters. Story lines are usually a take off of current headlines. The show has excellent acting, and very believable characters. I never miss an episode of this show and watch reruns all the time. It never gets boring. It's a great crime type drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now