Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Qiana Y.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA

Love this show I watch it more when the reruns play on the weekend. Favorite scene was any scene with Elliot and Olivia because i shipped them so hard. It is obviously similar to the other Law and Order show except the cases are different. I started watching one day and will never stop even when the show goes off air.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I love watching this show. I enjoy it so much more than the other 2 law & order tv shows. This is one of the only crime shows on television that I can actually get into. The partnership between Elliot Stabler & Olivia Benson makes it great. I definitely recommend anyone to watch it if they haven't already!
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY

the drama is truly great on this show! it does scare me a little bit when children become the victims but it never fails to have that element of suspense and surprise. so many episodes also so you can watch and watch and watch forever. i would totally recommend for those into a good interesting tv show with substance.
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA

This is my ALL time favorite show! I can never get enough of Elliot and Oliva. I've watch ever episode they've done and if this show is on I'll watch it i don't care how many times I've seen it. On my television they have a marathon every Sunday and you better believe it's hard for me to wanna do something those days.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Minneapolis, MN

The thing I love about Law and Order SVU is that there are very few long-running story arcs that span several episodes or a season. Most episodes are stand-alone story lines, but with the same FANTASTIC cast. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay!) is so badass and awesome. I'm always cheering her on, every time I watch it.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA

Absolutely one of my favorite shows. The story lines are great and very engaging. The actors and actresses play their roles VERY well. My only complaint is that they always seem to write off the characters I love the most (Stabler and Amaro) but usually the new characters they bring on bring a lot to the show (Barba)!
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX

Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Elise H.
Elise H.

Excellent show, consistently great writing and acting with great revolving guest stars. It is really sad if you watch too many at a time because some mirror real stories that you've heard about in the news but they raise awareness for the realities behind these horrible crimes too which is good for the public as well.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Cherry Hill, NJ

This show is one of my favorites! I am a big fan of crime tv shows and I love how they are sometimes based upon true events. I love seeing the action and mystery. The actors on SVU are amazing! I also love this show because the storyline changes everytime so you can never get bored because there are always new cases.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD

This show is my absolute obsession. Olivia Benson is the most incredible woman I have ever felt like I've known. This show will utterly destroy your faith in humanity and make keep you from feeling safe ever but still watch it. You will be devastated when Christopher Meloni leaves but I promise you, the show goes on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now