Add a Photo

Photos (23)
samantha g.
samantha g.
Gadsden, AL

Love this show and i can watch this show all day long and never get bored from it.. i like watching law show just something about it just dont know what
Alondra E.
Alondra E.
El Paso, TX

I really love this show. Im in a law program and watching this show helped me become knowledgeable with some legal terms and what can and can't be done.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA

I love the older episodes of this show! Talk about addicting. Just the sound of the theme song and your already ready to watch! this will never get old!
Marie W.
Marie W.

hands down my absolute favorite show to ever air on television. i can't get enough, spend a lot of free time engaged in episodes with family and friends
Anna C.
Anna C.
Alice, TX

I love the characters, sad to see some leave but love the story line especially Livs now she has a baby and awesome to see how a working mom can do that
Paige B.
Paige B.

I have always been a Law and order for! Even reruns don't get old! Always notice something new in the that I didn't catch the previous time watching it!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Youngstown, OH

I love programs where I try to figure out who did it? It is very interesting to me.I wonder sometimes how they c ome up with the scenarios that they do.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

My all time favorite show. I can watch this show all day everyday if I wanted too. Its so great. I love it. The best show evert to be completely honest.
Who doesn't love law and order ? Every episode is extremely entertaining and keeps you guessing. After a while "MO" will become part of your vocabulary.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Franklin, IN

A guilty pleasure! I love Olivia, and I wish so badly that Elliott would come back, even just as a guest star for a while. I want them to be together!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now