Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA

It's such a good show! I have
My TV set up to record all the new episodes and have a catch up night with my husband and watch the new episodes.
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

Love this TV show, Its just amazing how much time has been On air and that proves how good it Is, every episode Is so well done and interesting
Kyrie T.
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN

Love this show! After a while it can get to be intense, so I'll back off and watch something else for a while, but I always come back for more!
Alissa
Alissa
Providence, RI

One of my Favorite shows to watch to live vicariously through tge characters and feel as if I am to helping "save the world" a must see series!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Camden, NJ

I LOVEEEEEEE law and order lol i can watch retuns all day! everyday i love olivia benson i can watch this show on ion all day long with no care
Lea S.
Lea S.
Tell City, iN

We love watching this show and my older son and I watch together. It's so realistic and the story line of the constant characters draws you in.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA

Never gets old!! I love this show. All episodes are great & keeps you in suspense. Benson is the best. No wait they all are!!! Great acting !!!
Nhung T.
Nhung T.
Fall River, MA

I would watch this show on my lunch break. It's so interesting how they solve the case and shows a perfect portrait of how cruel this world is.
Katie H.
Katie H.

best netflix binge. you will fall in love with the characters and have to watch all 20 seasons or however many there are. lol so many episodes.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gig Harbor, WA

I am stating this series from the beginning on Hulu but I love all the Law and Order shows. Looking forward to seeing what happens on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now