Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jeannette L.
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS

One of my favorites. I always keep up on Hulu when new episodes air. The actors are great and perform well. The plot line is always interesting.
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI

Such a serious TV drama and it will lose you to the TV for hours watch it you'll be sitting on the coach for hours it's so such a good show !!!!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Law & Order SVU is life. Love the cases they have. The actors are great. I watch reruns constantly. Glad they're coming back for another season.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Mount Vernon, KY

My FAVORITE TV show of all time. Olivia Benson always kicks tail! I love the older episodes a little more, but the new ones are still wonderful!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Alexander, NY

This show draws you in right in the first few moments. Usually there is a huge twist. Been watching this show for many years. Highly recommended
Carelia C.
Carelia C.

This show its just very addicting, it keeps you on the edge of your seat keep you wanting to know what is Going to happen next, I love this show
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC

I was soooo happy when all the seasons up to date were put on netflix i can literally waste 3 days of my life binge watching this show. SO GOOD!
Sandi P.
Sandi P.

Even though the show is fairly dramatic I do enjoy the law enforcement perspective. There are lots of twists and turns and it keeps my interest.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
East Elmhurst, NY

Who doesnt watch svu? I feel like i have watched every episode! It's a great show with alot of up and coming actors and actresses. a great watch
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Queens Village, NY

I've been watching this show for years and it just gets better and better the episodes are great and it's always a different story every episode
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?