10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Hands down my favorite show. The suspense, story lines, and AMAZING acting make it addictive. I honestly cant watch just one episode anymore!
Lori was one of my other favorite show because the reality show and show you things that really happen in life and how they feel about things
If you want to know things about the law or about the police department just watch this show its so much excitement and action it's not funny
This show builds great suspense, and is great for those who are interested in that career field The images can be a little gruesome sometimes
Suspenseful, addicting and just mind capturing. The setting in NY is perfect. The actors are believable. Worth my 1 hour of tuning in. Facts!
By far the best crime show. I'm always entertained. I love all the characters. Even with all the changes with the actors the show is awesome.
This show will have you on your toes! It's very good for people that like or are interested in criminal justice. I enjoy this show very much!
Detective Olivia Benson is my soul sister. I can't get enough of this show and am so bummed it's only got a few seasons on Netflix at a time.
This show is so addicting I always binge watch it. This show never fails to keep me on my toes on what will happen next. The casting is great
This isn't a show for the innocent or the young people it discusses a lot of crazy yet realistic things that can happen so don't watch with kids
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos