10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I think everyone can agree that you out this show on when there is nothing else to watch since it is so successful in every episode it makes.
Suspenseful, addicting and just mind capturing. The setting in NY is perfect. The actors are believable. Worth my 1 hour of tuning in. Facts!
By far the best crime show. I'm always entertained. I love all the characters. Even with all the changes with the actors the show is awesome.
This show will have you on your toes! It's very good for people that like or are interested in criminal justice. I enjoy this show very much!
This isn't a show for the innocent or the young people it discusses a lot of crazy yet realistic things that can happen so don't watch with kids
Hands down my favorite show. The suspense, story lines, and AMAZING acting make it addictive. I honestly cant watch just one episode anymore!
I have seen every show of every season. The cast and producers are fantastic. This show keeps you drawn in from the first second to the last.
This show is so addicting I always binge watch it. This show never fails to keep me on my toes on what will happen next. The casting is great
It's so cool and fun to watch and I love the characters the actors really seem as if that is them even though it's not that's how good it is.
What is not to love about this show? There is drama, action, mystery, romance and so much more! I watch it every Monday as well as on Netflix
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos