Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA
Classic show that is always a good alternative when there is nothing else on as your are almost guaranteed a rerun is playing on some channel.
Christina A.
Christina A.
I love love love this show. Such a great story line. Best crime show ever. I have seen every single episode. It's a great show to binge watch!
Kenyatta B.
Kenyatta B.
Bedford, TX
I don't watch a lot of television, but Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorites. I love how most of the stories are taken out of the headlines.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME
One of my favorite shows. I have watched this show from the very beginning!used to watch it all the time with my nana! I definitely recommend!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My favorite of all the crime shows. I would defiantly recommend this shel, j has great story lines and awesome characters.
Tera r.
Tera r.
Newport, KY
Sept. 27, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have seen every edisode. Law and orde svu is a show that u can watch every episode multiple times. I still watch all the episode on netflix.
LASHONDA B.
LASHONDA B.
Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 27, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows. Especially the first few seasons. It's still a great show with the new cast. But nothing beats the good ole days....
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Towson, MD
The show has good characters who are relatable by showing how they handle topics taken from the real life stories going on in the real world.
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
I think everyone can agree that you out this show on when there is nothing else to watch since it is so successful in every episode it makes.
Dana V.
Dana V.
Cleveland, OH
Hands down my favorite show. The suspense, story lines, and AMAZING acting make it addictive. I honestly cant watch just one episode anymore!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?