Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
Romeoville, IL
LOVE this show. My daughter and I have weekend marathons every weekend. The actors and actresses are amazing and play the role like a rockstar
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
Torrance, CA
Love love this show. I could watch reruns all day everyday. So addicting. There is usually a marathon at least once a week or on the weekends.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
This show is addicting. You won't be able to stop. Great characters and action. Some shows even seem to be based on real life, current events.
Noreana M.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This an excelent show that has keep my interest through the years... no matter what happens I'm always willing to watch some law and order svu
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
Columbus, GA
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i love watching law and order svu because i like seeing how they solve the crime and i also like the fact that they always have a twist to it.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Marietta, GA
Great show, great cast, great plots. Overall great show. The actors make the show. I do feel that the content is not appropriate for children.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Saint Paul, MN
Guyssss who hasn't watched this???????? This is a GREAT SHOW! I will sit and watch this for HOURS! After I'm done i feel like I'm a detective lol
Kenyatta B.
Kenyatta B.
Bedford, TX
I don't watch a lot of television, but Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorites. I love how most of the stories are taken out of the headlines.
Vicky F.
Vicky F.
One word to describe this show and it's OBSESSION! I have watched the entire new seasons and still contiNUE TO RE-watch all the reruns on USA.
Christina A.
Christina A.
I love love love this show. Such a great story line. Best crime show ever. I have seen every single episode. It's a great show to binge watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?