Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Angelique M.
Angelique M.

Tbis show is good and there are so many seasons. This will keep you entertained for a long time. You will fall in love with the main characters
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL

The fact that they still have the same actors since i was like maybe 18 is great! I don't know what I'll do if the show ever got cancelled haha
Amber H.
Amber H.

I used to love whenthe reruns of this would come on and I could sit and watch them all day long. I am very excited that Stabler is coming back.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA

Never gets old!! I love this show. All episodes are great & keeps you in suspense. Benson is the best. No wait they all are!!! Great acting !!!
Nhung T.
Nhung T.
Fall River, MA

I would watch this show on my lunch break. It's so interesting how they solve the case and shows a perfect portrait of how cruel this world is.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

There's so much to say about this TV show. It has everything that may or may not happen in real life. That's the best and scary part above all.
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

Love this TV show, Its just amazing how much time has been On air and that proves how good it Is, every episode Is so well done and interesting
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR

I love Law and Order SVU!! I have watched every season and reruns. The episodes are close to home sometimes. I like the action and story lines.
Lea S.
Lea S.
Tell City, iN

We love watching this show and my older son and I watch together. It's so realistic and the story line of the constant characters draws you in.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Camden, NJ

I LOVEEEEEEE law and order lol i can watch retuns all day! everyday i love olivia benson i can watch this show on ion all day long with no care
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now