Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH

An awesome police drama with engaging characters and interesting story lines. If you like mysteries and maybe a little gore, this is a must see.
Sandi P.
Sandi P.

Even though the show is fairly dramatic I do enjoy the law enforcement perspective. There are lots of twists and turns and it keeps my interest.
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Hixton, WI

Justice being served. Mariska Hargitay is amazing as an actress/producer. The cast is great as An ensemble and really vibe well with each other.
Kassy M.
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX

Great show and has some interesting actual facts through the episodes. I've been hooked on it for years and have most of the season collections.
tressa h.
tressa h.

I locw watching and learning things and the drama ans its just one thing once you start you have to finish watch causs you wanna knoe who did it
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA

Every Wednesday I am glued to the TV at 9 PM to eat SVU! I am 99% sure I have seen every single episode EVER and that won't change anytime soon!
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI

Such a serious TV drama and it will lose you to the TV for hours watch it you'll be sitting on the coach for hours it's so such a good show !!!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Hyattsville, MD

This is my all time favorite TV show. I can binge watch re runs all day and still want to watch more. I was very sad that Detective elliot left.
Jeannette L.
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS

One of my favorites. I always keep up on Hulu when new episodes air. The actors are great and perform well. The plot line is always interesting.
Carelia C.
Carelia C.

This show its just very addicting, it keeps you on the edge of your seat keep you wanting to know what is Going to happen next, I love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now