Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is great. I shows me the woman are empowered. We shouldn't let anyone hurt us in anyway. The captain on the show is a great actress.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
So much action in this show. I have been watching for years. The actors are so skilled in what they do and there is hardly ever a dull moment.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Sept. 23, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Creo que tengo toda mi vida viendo esta serie.
He crecido y visto evolucionar a la detective Benson y Stabler (aunque ya no esté en la serie).
Rosmery B.
Rosmery B.
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this series show, is my favorite on weekends my days off I watched it whole day. My husband says I should be a police I love this show.
abby a.
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA
This show is AMAZING. It is very good to watch and it's so addicting. It really goes into how they do things. It's really connects to reality.
Calais C.
Calais C.
Sacramento, CA
Sept. 20, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order svu is one of my go to shows. It always keeps me on my toes and i spend alot of my time trying to complete the cases in my head.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
I've loved this show since it began. I love the actors and how they interact with everyone else. It seems like real life and I love the drama.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
Angela A.
Angela A.
Marietta, GA
Great show, great cast, great plots. Overall great show. The actors make the show. I do feel that the content is not appropriate for children.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Raleigh, NC
Enjoy watching Law & Order SVU shows. They keep me in suspense and eager to know what's going to happen next. Great stories each time I watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?