Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Carelia C.
Carelia C.

This show its just very addicting, it keeps you on the edge of your seat keep you wanting to know what is Going to happen next, I love this show
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY

I love law and order SVU i used to go to NC and record all the episodes on usa - i finally bit the bullet and watched from beginning to current!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Corpus Christi, TX

Not only do I love SUV, but I also love Criminal Intent. Awesome show. I've seen them all and still go back and watch them over again. Love it!!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this show. It gets very intense. You start feeling like your apart of what is happening. It's a great show. Will have you always guessing
Valeria G.
Valeria G.

OMGGGGGG MARISKA HARGITAY IS SOOO PERFECT!!!!! I LOVE IT THIS SERIE. JEJEJEJE NO SE QUE MAS ESCRIBIR<333 GOOD ACTORS YEAP GOOOD ACTING, PERFECT.
Jumet C.
Jumet C.
Minneapolis, MN

Lawn order SVU is the Bechaud hands down ! I've seen almost every season . I own all seasons and I'm currently catching up on the current season
kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC

Love this show. I have been watching from the beginning and love the storylines every week. I make sure to DVR it, so I can watch at my leisure.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Law & Order SVU is life. Love the cases they have. The actors are great. I watch reruns constantly. Glad they're coming back for another season.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Hyattsville, MD

This is my all time favorite TV show. I can binge watch re runs all day and still want to watch more. I was very sad that Detective elliot left.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Alexander, NY

This show draws you in right in the first few moments. Usually there is a huge twist. Been watching this show for many years. Highly recommended
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now