Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
tressa h.
tressa h.

I locw watching and learning things and the drama ans its just one thing once you start you have to finish watch causs you wanna knoe who did it
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

Always looking forward to this show have literally seen all seasons! Can't wait for the next season to come out. Hope no more cast members leave
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ

We watch this from morning to night like a marathon! The episodes always keep us on our feet and wait for the next episode to start right after!
Sahara C.
Sahara C.

Use to watch this TV show almost everyday. Alot of real life events. Love that this show always keeps you guessing what is going to happen next.
Letecia C.
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL

I like watching law and order. Special victims unit is my favorite series of the entire franchise I really enjoy watching all of the characters.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY

I love law and order SVU i used to go to NC and record all the episodes on usa - i finally bit the bullet and watched from beginning to current!
Kassy M.
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX

Great show and has some interesting actual facts through the episodes. I've been hooked on it for years and have most of the season collections.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

Love how they keep the episodes current with what's going on in the news. Just goes to show how they have been able to be prevalent for soo long
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Oliver Springs, TN

This show has many on for at least 15 or more years and it's still a highly watch TV show. I never get tired of watching it or Mariska Hargitay.
Sammi K.
Sammi K.

I've always been a fan of suspense and mystery. I love law and order, this show makes me want to go into school for this job. IDK it interest me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?