10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
i love watching law and order svu because i like seeing how they solve the crime and i also like the fact that they always have a twist to it.
I've loved this show since it began. I love the actors and how they interact with everyone else. It seems like real life and I love the drama.
I am watching this show right now... seriously is there anything better than finding a rerun of this that you haven't seen?! I don't think so!
I have seen every edisode. Law and orde svu is a show that u can watch every episode multiple times. I still watch all the episode on netflix.
Been watching forever! There are always some great cameos from big actors or even actors that haven't made it yet but do after they are on SVU
Classic show that is always a good alternative when there is nothing else on as your are almost guaranteed a rerun is playing on some channel.
Love this show so much. Have been watching it for years and still do. This show has been on two different channels that are easily accessible.
Great show, great cast, great plots. Overall great show. The actors make the show. I do feel that the content is not appropriate for children.
Amazing show. I've been watching this show for about 8years now and it never gets old. Always something new and surprising with every episode.
One word to describe this show and it's OBSESSION! I have watched the entire new seasons and still contiNUE TO RE-watch all the reruns on USA.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos