10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love love this show. I could watch reruns all day everyday. So addicting. There is usually a marathon at least once a week or on the weekends.
I have watched this show from the beginning and I love it. Some of the stories are a bit harsh and children should not be allowed to watch it.
I don't watch a lot of television, but Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorites. I love how most of the stories are taken out of the headlines.
I've loved this show since it began. I love the actors and how they interact with everyone else. It seems like real life and I love the drama.
One of my favorite shows. I have watched this show from the very beginning!used to watch it all the time with my nana! I definitely recommend!
One of my favorite shows. Especially the first few seasons. It's still a great show with the new cast. But nothing beats the good ole days....
Classic show that is always a good alternative when there is nothing else on as your are almost guaranteed a rerun is playing on some channel.
Really nice show. I always enjoy watching TV series like that, never makes me get bored of their cases. I mostly enjoy watching it before bed
I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
The show has good characters who are relatable by showing how they handle topics taken from the real life stories going on in the real world.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos