Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Iliana R.
Iliana R.
Mercedes, TX

I have watched this show since it started.! I've seen EVERY episode.! Eliot I miss you.! Olivia.! I love you.! Very good show. Everyone should watch it.!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
London

I am addicted to any show like this. They are literally addicting I'm more of a fan of NCIS and criminals minds but if they l aren't on I will watch this
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL

My go to tv show. You can an always count on a famous actor to be guest staring on it. Stays up to date on current events and puts their own spin on it.
Becca A.
Becca A.

This is my favorite show. I've seen many of the episodes multiple times - a Law & Order SVU marathon is one of my favorite things to stumple upon on TV.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

one of my favorite shows to watch since i was in probably junior high, so like 8 years now. The content has just gotten better and better over the years
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bristol, CT

I love watching Law & order SVU. As a victim my self of sexual abuse. I learn a lot from watching the show. The actors are amazing I love Olivia Benson.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS

Love watching this show. It is very entertaining. The cast is great! Good actors and acting. You know its not real but it is still a good show to watch.
Goddess B.
Goddess B.
Richmond, VA

This show has been a favorite of mine for years. The characters are amazing and so are the new cases every episode. Doesn't beat Criminal Minds, though.
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.

I've watched the show since I was younger some of the episodes are a little gruesome but the detectives are awesome and they really worked well together
Faye T.
Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI

I'm a Law & Order SVU junkie. If it's on TV at all during the day I have to watch it. I don't care how many times I've seen it I still have to watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now