Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Tamaqua, PA

This is another show I binge watch and I love the marathons, but if I get hooked, I don't get much done. I think it's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
East Windsor, NJ

i haven't watched any new seasons since chris meloni's character left but i love binge watching those marathons that seem to be on at least twice a week.
Avionne P.
Avionne P.
Washingtonvle, NY

Never let's you down. Great acting. Real life situations. Suspenseful! All the seasons are great and the way the characters develop is great! A MUST SEE!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Memphis, TN

I love Law and Order it is really interesting and i enjoy watching it with my family and we watch it because you can think about the real life situations
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA

This is a great show. The acting is good and each episode has an interesting case to solve. I love crime shows and this is definitely among my favorites.
nicky p.
nicky p.

amo total y completamente esta serie, soy fanatica de las series de investigación y esta serie en particular es una de mis favoritas. simplemente la amo.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Carlisle, PA

This is a good show I just haven't been able to get into it like I have other shows but if you like crime and investigation shows you will love this show
Maria P.
Maria P.
Superior

I will never get enough of this show it is by far my favorite couldn't ask for better characters butter rolls butter story plot it was all Simply Amazing
Jaynalyn E.
Jaynalyn E.
Midvale, UT

Been my favorite growing up, I still watch all the old episodes and binge watch. Really an awesome show, love how they have kept the same characters too.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.

My all time favorite show. Cant get enough of it. Love the story lines. Love all the actors. Makes me want to become an actress. Show wilp never get old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now