Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Sammi K.
Sammi K.

I've always been a fan of suspense and mystery. I love law and order, this show makes me want to go into school for this job. IDK it interest me
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA

Every Wednesday I am glued to the TV at 9 PM to eat SVU! I am 99% sure I have seen every single episode EVER and that won't change anytime soon!
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH

An awesome police drama with engaging characters and interesting story lines. If you like mysteries and maybe a little gore, this is a must see.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Corpus Christi, TX

Not only do I love SUV, but I also love Criminal Intent. Awesome show. I've seen them all and still go back and watch them over again. Love it!!
Jeannette L.
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS

One of my favorites. I always keep up on Hulu when new episodes air. The actors are great and perform well. The plot line is always interesting.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Panorama City, CA

One of my favorite shows! I love the actors and I love the scenarios. Always exciting and interesting! This is a show that I won't get tired of.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY

I love law and order SVU i used to go to NC and record all the episodes on usa - i finally bit the bullet and watched from beginning to current!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Lynden, WA

This show is great. Very informative about laws, and any crimes will eventually be caught. I've learned a lot from it, and it's so entertaining'
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this show. It gets very intense. You start feeling like your apart of what is happening. It's a great show. Will have you always guessing
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Mount Vernon, KY

My FAVORITE TV show of all time. Olivia Benson always kicks tail! I love the older episodes a little more, but the new ones are still wonderful!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now