Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Clintwood, VA
All time favorite Law and Order series, the best one hands down. Never gets old and the stories are intriguing and usually based on real life.
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
Romeoville, IL
LOVE this show. My daughter and I have weekend marathons every weekend. The actors and actresses are amazing and play the role like a rockstar
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Reno, NV
Sept. 23, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! The drama is intense. And I can always count on learning lessons from Olivia Benson. Even though it's old, it's new and fresh.
the whiskey b.
the whiskey b.
I am watching this show right now... seriously is there anything better than finding a rerun of this that you haven't seen?! I don't think so!
Katy T.
Katy T.
Honolulu, HI
Classic show with excellent commentary on the r*pe culture in this country. Everyone should watch this show - but be aware that it is graphic.
Calais C.
Calais C.
Sacramento, CA
Sept. 20, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order svu is one of my go to shows. It always keeps me on my toes and i spend alot of my time trying to complete the cases in my head.
Kimm P.
Kimm P.
Omaha, Ne
I have been watching this with my daughter for years. The characters have been developed so well. You feel completely immersed in their lives.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Sheboygan, WI
It's OK but I'm getting a bit bored with this television show. Similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent. It's just the same stuff over ans over.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is great. I shows me the woman are empowered. We shouldn't let anyone hurt us in anyway. The captain on the show is a great actress.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN
I enjoy watching the cops in the SVU solve the crimes and get the bad guys in the long run. It is a great show and I really enjoy watching it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?