Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR

Super entertaining. This is my favorite show ever I can't wait for season 8. Super tense always leaving you questioning what's gonna happen next.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Westland, MI

Love this show! I can't get enough. I love the drama and suspense. I pretty much like any criminal shows. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ

I love watching this show and seeing them catch the bad guys on it my husband watches it with me i like it better than the other law & order show
Jerelynn J.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE

This is my favorite binge watch show! I watch it every night when I have nothing to do. It is so good and it is so difficult to stop watching it!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Holly Springs, NC

Very interesting show. Different story line each episode so you don't have to watch every episode consecutively. The later seasons aren't as good
Rasheedah R.
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA

Probably THE best action crime show I watch on tv. It's thriller, meets drama, meets action, meets reality. I enjoy it and the acting, is suberb!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I've been watching this show for a long time. Liv is so wonderful. And I love Ice-T's character. This is mY favorite of the Law and Order series.
Liat M.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY

Best. Show. Ever. Love every single episode!!! They're amazing the scenarios that are in each episode are amazing!! Great show I highly recommend
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA

A classic when I want to watch something entertaining without being bogged down with too many complex story lines. Good stuff for binge watching
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC

I've had episodes that made me cry and change my perception on how cases in real life are handled. Great actors and stories always have a twist.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?