Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

Always looking forward to this show have literally seen all seasons! Can't wait for the next season to come out. Hope no more cast members leave
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Queens Village, NY

I've been watching this show for years and it just gets better and better the episodes are great and it's always a different story every episode
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.
Wauseon, OH

This show is riveting and sends chills up my spine! The amount of drama and phofillment in the end makes you want to watch episode upon episode.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY

Law and order is the tv show that shows how to solve any criminal case even you think it is not possible to get to the answers and to gilty ones
Sandi P.
Sandi P.

Even though the show is fairly dramatic I do enjoy the law enforcement perspective. There are lots of twists and turns and it keeps my interest.
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA

Every Wednesday I am glued to the TV at 9 PM to eat SVU! I am 99% sure I have seen every single episode EVER and that won't change anytime soon!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

Love how they keep the episodes current with what's going on in the news. Just goes to show how they have been able to be prevalent for soo long
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA

A classic when I want to watch something entertaining without being bogged down with too many complex story lines. Good stuff for binge watching
Letecia C.
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL

I like watching law and order. Special victims unit is my favorite series of the entire franchise I really enjoy watching all of the characters.
Sammi K.
Sammi K.

I've always been a fan of suspense and mystery. I love law and order, this show makes me want to go into school for this job. IDK it interest me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now