Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA

Hit or miss with some episodes but it will always be a staple, too bad one of the execs got busted for a crime that is covered on his show often.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Casper, WY

Love to watch svu. Although sometimes it's hard to watch the themes of the show. With abuse an rape. It's still a great show an I love the actors
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

It's SVU. THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY! #GAVELKNOCKS. Excellent cast. Cold hard cases. New York city. Criminals, court systems, the stories are endless.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA

Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Old time classic, always a goodie, I always watch it with my parents cause is great to enjoy it with the family, always has some surprise for you
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Evansville, IN

Mariska Hargitay is my hero! As much as I wish Stabler hadn't left, I really do love the rest of the cast right now. I look forward to season 18!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Pacoima, CA

Have watched since episode one No the show inside outside upside inside out love the action suspense llloooovvveee this show I give it 1000 stars
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

I love watching these shows because they feel like this could be real life and like your get to help solve the case. Old re runs are my favorite.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.

I love this show from the very beginning. Great every session. My husband and daughter love watching this with me . And it's available on Netflix
Sheree S.
Sheree S.

My favorite show to binge watch. I watch SVU on ion, USA, and Netflix. This show has been on for years and I will continue to be a loyal watcher.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?