Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wdm, IA
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I miss Stabler. And munch and his conspiraxy theories. I'm impressed that they manage to write episodes relating to current events so quickly.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm 34 and I've been watching law & order a U since I was in junior high school love it never gets boring and I can see New York streets on it
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY
Oct. 5, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this tv show it is so recent with everything that is going on need America. Would recommend to all of my friends who love crime tv shows.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC
This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:06 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Amazing show. I've been watching this show for about 8years now and it never gets old. Always something new and surprising with every episode.
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
I have a love-hate relationship with this show because of the reality that it brings too late. There are a lot of Twisted people in this world
Jacquelynne R.
Jacquelynne R.
Pasadena, MD
Been watching forever! There are always some great cameos from big actors or even actors that haven't made it yet but do after they are on SVU
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Port Hueneme, CA
Best show out there especially if you're into investigative sort of shows. There are tons of seasons to watch so you won't get bored trust me.
the whiskey b.
the whiskey b.
I am watching this show right now... seriously is there anything better than finding a rerun of this that you haven't seen?! I don't think so!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Clintwood, VA
All time favorite Law and Order series, the best one hands down. Never gets old and the stories are intriguing and usually based on real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?