10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show! The drama is intense. And I can always count on learning lessons from Olivia Benson. Even though it's old, it's new and fresh.
This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
Classic show with excellent commentary on the r*pe culture in this country. Everyone should watch this show - but be aware that it is graphic.
I am watching this show right now... seriously is there anything better than finding a rerun of this that you haven't seen?! I don't think so!
This long running show is awesome. the recent episodes with the girl as the lead are not the same but still good. all the cases were touching.
A show that will never get old, in my opinion. Even when veteran characters leave the show, I always love the new characters who replace them.
Best show out there especially if you're into investigative sort of shows. There are tons of seasons to watch so you won't get bored trust me.
Love this tv show it is so recent with everything that is going on need America. Would recommend to all of my friends who love crime tv shows.
I have been watching this with my daughter for years. The characters have been developed so well. You feel completely immersed in their lives.
Love this show so much. Have been watching it for years and still do. This show has been on two different channels that are easily accessible.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos