Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cassity Q.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI

Watching this show as a kid helped me realize what inwanted to be when i grew up. Love this show, never lets you down and cant go wrong by watching it (:
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Antonio, TX

I love watching law&order. I've always been into the stories and conclusions throughout the events. It reflects the science and investigating side of me.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL

I've watched this show for years and always loved it. The actors are great and have gotten even better over the years. The newer seasons are my favorite.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
East Windsor, NJ

i haven't watched any new seasons since chris meloni's character left but i love binge watching those marathons that seem to be on at least twice a week.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Tamaqua, PA

This is another show I binge watch and I love the marathons, but if I get hooked, I don't get much done. I think it's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds.
Shantel W.
Shantel W.

I am a huge fan of this show. It is my absolute favorite go to show. If there is nothing else on the tv interesting to watch, SVU is the one I depend on.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kenner, LA

Addicting show Olivia and stabler are my absolute favorite I've watched since season one up until the last season and now I am waiting on the new season!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Memphis, TN

I love Law and Order it is really interesting and i enjoy watching it with my family and we watch it because you can think about the real life situations
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Carlisle, PA

This is a good show I just haven't been able to get into it like I have other shows but if you like crime and investigation shows you will love this show
nicky p.
nicky p.

amo total y completamente esta serie, soy fanatica de las series de investigación y esta serie en particular es una de mis favoritas. simplemente la amo.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now