10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,148 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Enjoy watching Law & Order SVU shows. They keep me in suspense and eager to know what's going to happen next. Great stories each time I watch!
I have a love-hate relationship with this show because of the reality that it brings too late. There are a lot of Twisted people in this world
So much action in this show. I have been watching for years. The actors are so skilled in what they do and there is hardly ever a dull moment.
Love this show! The drama is intense. And I can always count on learning lessons from Olivia Benson. Even though it's old, it's new and fresh.
A show that will never get old, in my opinion. Even when veteran characters leave the show, I always love the new characters who replace them.
This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
This long running show is awesome. the recent episodes with the girl as the lead are not the same but still good. all the cases were touching.
i love watching law and order svu because i like seeing how they solve the crime and i also like the fact that they always have a twist to it.
Such a good show definitely easy to binge watch just because it's so good! I fell in love with every character too easily just an amazing show
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos