Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Boonville, NY

I enjoy all of the Law and Order series. I find that they are different from other television. There is not a lt of blood and guts like other tv.
Lakiesha B.
Lakiesha B.
Philadelphia, PA

Love the actors especially ice T. It gives u a chance to try to figure out the case and the best part is they're always back to back episodes lol
Mary T.
Mary T.
Roanoke

I love this show!!! Lol the theme song is catchy. Very good. I like the twists and turns of the plot, there's always something more to the cases.
Megan L.
Megan L.
California City, CA

I absolutely LOVE Law & Order! Fantastic show to watch! Actually sitting here watching it now as I fill this out! Must see if you haven't already
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Eastlake, OH

This show is very intense! The plot lines and cliffhangers keep you interested! Definitely scary for some audiences with a lot of mature content.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Baltimore, MD

I love these kinds of tv shows. It's very interesting all the crime tv Shows. I could watch the episode over and over again it would not get old.
Josey M.
Josey M.
Baker City, OR

Very engaging show, keeps you on your seat. Characters have stories that are similar to the current world happenings. I very much enjoy this shoe
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA

Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Jen S.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY

There is a reason why this series is one of the longest running shows in television history. it is truly amazing and always keeping my attention.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Garner

I love this shows amazing way to embraces all kinda of issues. I love the actors and the background one them all. I think i am obessed with oilva
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?