Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Paradise, TX

I love law and order. Once again it is a program that mammy can relate to in this messed up world. It keeps you guessing, entertained and amused.
Rasheedah R.
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA

Probably THE best action crime show I watch on tv. It's thriller, meets drama, meets action, meets reality. I enjoy it and the acting, is suberb!
Liat M.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY

Best. Show. Ever. Love every single episode!!! They're amazing the scenarios that are in each episode are amazing!! Great show I highly recommend
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.
Wauseon, OH

This show is riveting and sends chills up my spine! The amount of drama and phofillment in the end makes you want to watch episode upon episode.
Katie A.
Katie A.

Have been watching since the 7th grade. And I'm 22 now... even though I have watched some of the episodes more than 10 times I still watch them!
Sandi P.
Sandi P.

Even though the show is fairly dramatic I do enjoy the law enforcement perspective. There are lots of twists and turns and it keeps my interest.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

Always looking forward to this show have literally seen all seasons! Can't wait for the next season to come out. Hope no more cast members leave
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Oliver Springs, TN

This show has many on for at least 15 or more years and it's still a highly watch TV show. I never get tired of watching it or Mariska Hargitay.
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA

A classic when I want to watch something entertaining without being bogged down with too many complex story lines. Good stuff for binge watching
Dakata S.
Dakata S.
Philadelphia, PA

I swear this is the best shows I every watch. Even though these stories are real they are very interesting to me. This show is very informative.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now