BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lindsey Y.
Central islip , Ny
I live for this show! I love Olivia and Finn! I miss Stabler so much in the new episodes. I even watch the episodes I've seen already over and over again. Love!
Jordyn M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg. I could do marathon after marathon of this show. Actually, I have! Love the detectives and all the guest actors they have. I've cried watching this before.
Emily D.
My mom got me into this show when I was less than ten. I am 18 now and I still binge watch and watch the new shows with her. It is a great drama and crime show!
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
Love the show Detectives who are part of the Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable. While the focus of other shows in the "Law & Order"
Kylie W.
Brighton, MI
Have been watching from the start and absolutely love it! It's great to out on during the day and have as background picture and noise too. It's always my go to
Lexi W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
OMG - this is my absolute favorite scary drama!!! The acting and production has been amazing, not too mention make-up Holy Cow!!! Love, love, love this show!!!
lauren a.
Medford, MA
I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
Although it's all dramatized to seem more than what it is I like how they base their stories from real situations and that they don't always find the bad guy.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is one dhow that my mother and I can both agree on, the story lines are captivating and makes you want to watch one show after another after another.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
This show is the best! it never disappoints. The story lines are always new and entertaining. It's real life crime with a dramatic and romantic spin mixed in.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?