Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Grass Valley, CA
Sept. 27, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show so much! I have watched it forever and it is always entertaining. I miss the old characters on it, but it is still a great show.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Zelienople, PA
Law & Order: SVU is a real life show that makes me think and feel compassion for the characters! I love when the detectives grill the suspects!
Ondina R.
Ondina R.
Patterson, LA
love it best show reason why i want to be a detective it's been since I've been born there is no other police show that could replace this one.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
My favorite show, I think every episode is as intense as the next, I've watched it since the beginning and they find ways to have new material.
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA
It's such a good show! I have
My TV set up to record all the new episodes and have a catch up night with my husband and watch the new episodes.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR
I love Law and Order SVU!! I have watched every season and reruns. The episodes are close to home sometimes. I like the action and story lines.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Massillon, OH
I love this show! I've watched every season more then once and I've kept following the story line each season! It's one of the best shows on tv
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Oct. 1, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The fact that they still have the same actors since i was like maybe 18 is great! I don't know what I'll do if the show ever got cancelled haha
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Washington, DC
Best show on TV - been watching for years! The last few seasons have been kind of messy but it's still entertaining and I never miss an episode
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Middleton, ID
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I will forever be a fan of SVU. I could sit in my couch and watch them for days. Every episode is different and keeps you pulled into the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?