Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Reita D.
Reita D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I am so in love with this show ever since my friend introduced me to it I've become addicted to it. You should also watch whoever is reading this review.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Rocky Face, GA

I am highly odsessed with this show I have them on did and I will watch them everyday even in TV one of my favorite shoes of all time I love love love it
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro , CA

Omg yes law and order is another show I love. Like I had mentioned there is a lot of good shows but I can keep up with all of them since I have two kids.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH

Definitely my favorite spin off of the law and order series. My sister and I used to sit and watch the reruns for days on end. Love that it's on netflix.
MARCELLO S.
MARCELLO S.
Mauá

atores e atrizes de primeira , todos excelentes , cenário maravilhoso, realmente imitam muito bem a vida real...todos do elenco são muito bons de verdade
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

Binge watch always. Great show to watch all day on a Sunday or just here or there. Keeps up with up to date stories and Elliot n Bentsen are just perfect
Faith L.
Faith L.
Bristol, SD

Omg omg ong!!! This is my favorite show I can't literally watch this Every single day. If you like murder mystery shows then this is the show to come to.
Kaylyn T.
Kaylyn T.
Joplin, MO

This show is one of my favorites! 😍 I can watch it all day long! If you haven't seen this show you have to watch it one day. You will love it. I promise!
Shantel W.
Shantel W.

I am a huge fan of this show. It is my absolute favorite go to show. If there is nothing else on the tv interesting to watch, SVU is the one I depend on.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kenner, LA

Addicting show Olivia and stabler are my absolute favorite I've watched since season one up until the last season and now I am waiting on the new season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now