10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
All time favorite Law and Order series, the best one hands down. Never gets old and the stories are intriguing and usually based on real life.
LOVE this show. My daughter and I have weekend marathons every weekend. The actors and actresses are amazing and play the role like a rockstar
I'm 34 and I've been watching law & order a U since I was in junior high school love it never gets boring and I can see New York streets on it
i love watching law and order svu because i like seeing how they solve the crime and i also like the fact that they always have a twist to it.
I have a love-hate relationship with this show because of the reality that it brings too late. There are a lot of Twisted people in this world
Guyssss who hasn't watched this???????? This is a GREAT SHOW! I will sit and watch this for HOURS! After I'm done i feel like I'm a detective lol
Such a good show definitely easy to binge watch just because it's so good! I fell in love with every character too easily just an amazing show
So much action in this show. I have been watching for years. The actors are so skilled in what they do and there is hardly ever a dull moment.
This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
guao cada vez que veo la serie se me olvida el mundo me absorbe y entretiene demasiado cada caso que presentan y como los resuelven me fascina
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos