BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite show can't get enough of it! I wish the episodes would come out faster! I have literally watched all the on rerun at least 10 times! Love this show!
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
This is one of my favorite shows its one of the 5 that I watch when ever it is on it. This show is similar to the original but it is a spin off of the original.
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. The change of cast was a getting used to. It's still great to watch. I like to see if my predictions were correct about the criminals and all.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA
THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Nikki S.
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. I watch it all the time. The cast is amazing. I've watched so much of it just on TV and plan to binge watch it on Netflix.
Friencine J.
I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
I've watched almost all the episodes!! Especially from season 5-12. I love Benson and Stabler!! I can watch a lot of episodes a day and I won't get tired of it.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA
I watch this show, probably, at least 5 hours a week. I even love the reruns. I watched every seaon! awesome awesome show for people who like crime drama/mystery
Marta G.
Didn't like law and order until I seen SVU and I must say it's a great show! You never know what to expect keeps you on edge a lot and the characters are great!
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?