Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Sheree S.
Sheree S.

My favorite show to binge watch. I watch SVU on ion, USA, and Netflix. This show has been on for years and I will continue to be a loyal watcher.
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV

I absolutely love this show and I will conti6to watch it I watch it almost everyday. It can really keep me interested the whole time I'm Watching
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR

Super entertaining. This is my favorite show ever I can't wait for season 8. Super tense always leaving you questioning what's gonna happen next.
Dee R.
Dee R.
Poplarville, MS

My and I enjoy watching law and order SVU to be honest anything law and order we watch we try to figure out who did it and see which one is right
Jerelynn J.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE

This is my favorite binge watch show! I watch it every night when I have nothing to do. It is so good and it is so difficult to stop watching it!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Morton Grove, IL

I love this show! So entertaining, the plot lines are engrossing. I miss Stabler, wish he would come back, but I'm glad Olivia is still around...
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Westland, MI

Love this show! I can't get enough. I love the drama and suspense. I pretty much like any criminal shows. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress.
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA

I LIKE WATCHING THIS SHOW I LIKE SEEING ACTION AND FINDING OUT THE OUTCOME OF EVERY SINGLE CASE IT IS GOOD TO WATCH TO WIND DOWN IN THE AFTERNOON
Rasheedah R.
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA

Probably THE best action crime show I watch on tv. It's thriller, meets drama, meets action, meets reality. I enjoy it and the acting, is suberb!
Liat M.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY

Best. Show. Ever. Love every single episode!!! They're amazing the scenarios that are in each episode are amazing!! Great show I highly recommend
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now