Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I have loved every season I have seen and I love the fact that all of the seasons are on hulu.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Smyrna, GA
I love law and order ‼️ It's a really good TV show I think everyone should watch. It heartbreaking, dramatic, everything a perfect show needs .
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Love this TV show, Its just amazing how much time has been On air and that proves how good it Is, every episode Is so well done and interesting
Alissa
Alissa
Providence, RI
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my Favorite shows to watch to live vicariously through tge characters and feel as if I am to helping "save the world" a must see series!
Ami D.
Ami D.
I think I've been watching this since it started. The actors are so passionate, makes watchers believe they live it. Its in record on our box 😊
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
There's so much to say about this TV show. It has everything that may or may not happen in real life. That's the best and scary part above all.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Best show for thrill seekers. Mysterious and intuitive as you try to crack codes and uncover secrets. Great show to watch and enjoy with others
Kyrie T.
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this show! After a while it can get to be intense, so I'll back off and watch something else for a while, but I always come back for more!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Dec. 5, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
best netflix binge. you will fall in love with the characters and have to watch all 20 seasons or however many there are. lol so many episodes.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
One of the best shows out there. I think they are all based on real life scenarios. My kids love this too, gives them a reality lesson in life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?