Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV

I absolutely love this show and I will conti6to watch it I watch it almost everyday. It can really keep me interested the whole time I'm Watching
interesting. made up of different episodes that are very relatable and gives you a inside look in some cases that happen all day around the world
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mayfield, KY

Great show! Its off season right now but i miss it!! you don't really need to start from the beginning on this show start now and back track later
Mya M.
Mya M.
Riverdale, IL

Sometimes it's sad to see what these victims go threw but I love seeing justice being served to the victims and what happened to the curl people.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Searcy, AR

Love this show! You really connect with the characters! Lots of sitting on edge! They become family and you get upset when one of them gets hurt!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Chesterfield, MI

This is my favorite show. It is usually so intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I could watch this show from morning to night everyday
Angel I.
Angel I.
East Meadow, NY

I have been obsessed with this show for a very long time. I always have to stop what I am doing in order to watch the maarathons that play on tv.
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love ALL the Law and Order series. Ice T is my favorite, I love how they use current stories. I hate to see so may of the regular actors leaven
Dee R.
Dee R.
Poplarville, MS

My and I enjoy watching law and order SVU to be honest anything law and order we watch we try to figure out who did it and see which one is right
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.

No words to describe this show. I'm beyond that it has lasted this long and hope for years to come!!,Great cast....uggh How can you not get hooked
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?