10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of the best shows out there. I think they are all based on real life scenarios. My kids love this too, gives them a reality lesson in life.
Classic show with excellent commentary on the r*pe culture in this country. Everyone should watch this show - but be aware that it is graphic.
Love this tv show it is so recent with everything that is going on need America. Would recommend to all of my friends who love crime tv shows.
Best show out there especially if you're into investigative sort of shows. There are tons of seasons to watch so you won't get bored trust me.
Been watching forever! There are always some great cameos from big actors or even actors that haven't made it yet but do after they are on SVU
This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
This long running show is awesome. the recent episodes with the girl as the lead are not the same but still good. all the cases were touching.
This show is addicting. You won't be able to stop. Great characters and action. Some shows even seem to be based on real life, current events.
Love this show! The drama is intense. And I can always count on learning lessons from Olivia Benson. Even though it's old, it's new and fresh.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos