Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carla W.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC

SVU is a great show. I love seeing the inner workings behind the legal system. Marishka is the best and I catch the show when i can, including the reruns!
alicia h.
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

My whole family is hooked on this show, we could even sit for a whole night and watch reruns. shoot, even reruns that we've seen more than twice! love it!
Dashay J.
Dashay J.

By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
Marlotte d.
Marlotte d.

Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love this show. Whenever there is a marathon on, I spend the entire day watching it and it never gets old.
Lezette B.
Lezette B.

Holy cow seriously I get to review this. Omg my all time favorite show. You can't go wrong watching this. Intense and on the edge of your seats. Suspense
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Marion, IN

I find myself binge watching re-runs of this show on my days off. I love how each episode is so different and there are some that you get so caught up in
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Debary, FL

SVU is one of my favorite shows I binge watch them on the weekends and sometimes during the week too. Story line is great and the characters are awesome.
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC

Love this show, but am not always thrilled about some of the content featured in an episode. I actually prefer the later episodes with Benson on her own.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL

I've watched this show for years and always loved it. The actors are great and have gotten even better over the years. The newer seasons are my favorite.
juliana k.
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA

I love crime series and this one is one of the best ones!!! They have a lot of seasons and some times I get lost but I love to see the action and mystery
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now