Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Morton Grove, IL

I love this show! So entertaining, the plot lines are engrossing. I miss Stabler, wish he would come back, but I'm glad Olivia is still around...
Angel I.
Angel I.
East Meadow, NY

I have been obsessed with this show for a very long time. I always have to stop what I am doing in order to watch the maarathons that play on tv.
Marie H.
Marie H.

Absolutely love this show! A lot of suspense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love how it's a different story each time and not repetitive
Jen S.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY

There is a reason why this series is one of the longest running shows in television history. it is truly amazing and always keeping my attention.
interesting. made up of different episodes that are very relatable and gives you a inside look in some cases that happen all day around the world
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC

I like svu because it basically combines a law show with a crime scene investigation show and shows both aspects of each side of crime and murder
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Chesterfield, MI

This is my favorite show. It is usually so intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I could watch this show from morning to night everyday
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

Winderful show filled with real life problems and drama to keep you wanting more. Related topics and shows whats really going on around the world
Lakiesha B.
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA

Love the actors especially ice T. It gives u a chance to try to figure out the case and the best part is they're always back to back episodes lol
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV

I absolutely love this show and I will conti6to watch it I watch it almost everyday. It can really keep me interested the whole time I'm Watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?