BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has been on forever and is still going strong. Literally one of my favorite shows and I think I've seen pretty much every episode. Acting is on point!
Brittany W.
Palmdale, CA
I watch Law & Order: SVU every single day. This show will never disappoint. Always really great story lines and I love how everything is so current. Must watch!
Katlin B.
This show is incredibly addicting and hits hard on issues that can happen in real life. It always keeps me interested in the suspense and I can't stop watching.
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I've been watching this show for years! I'm so glad they still make it! I love it and usually don't ever watch an episode that I don't like! SVU is my favorite!
Maddy B.
It's awesome! I love the characters and the team how they work together is just cohesive and to me it feels like it could potentially be real. I love this show.
Erin B.
Charleston, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Possibly the best drama on television. Its been around for so long for a reason. There's not one bad episode. I just wish Stabler and Benson were still a thing.
Haleigh H.
Norcross, GA
Favorite show, can't get enough of this and criminal minds. Loving it, and I have since the first season!! I binge watch this when I'm bored of everything else.
Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite show can't get enough of it! I wish the episodes would come out faster! I have literally watched all the on rerun at least 10 times! Love this show!
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
This is one of my favorite shows its one of the 5 that I watch when ever it is on it. This show is similar to the original but it is a spin off of the original.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?