Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE

I appreciate what the svu does . It is very entertaining . Not similar to other TV shows . I have a lot of favorite scenes . Good acting and good actors .
Jailene F.
Jailene F.
Orlando, FL

I've been watching this show for years and it never disappoints. If you love crime shows with plot twists and clif hangers than I highly suggest this show
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I love this show I have been a fan since the first episode. I enjoy how the characters have evolved and how much u sense it has it keeps you on your toes.
Britney F.
Britney F.

OMG!!! DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!! I love it!! The suspense and plot twist and acting!! Definitely a show i watch with friends and family on a regular!!
Courage O.
Courage O.
Houston

It's okay. It's kinda scary and weird but I like it. I like that ice t is on the show and has a good impact. It's sad storylines in the show but it's cool
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL

Every single episode is gripping. Before streaming services I would binge watch the many marathons that were on. It is a great show to watch with friends.
Renae B.
Renae B.

My all time favorite show! This show never gets old. I love each and every season. I constantly watch it even if it's re-runs. I love love love this show.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT

I love Law and Order SVU! I get so addicted to it, any time there are marathons, you can bet what I am doing. The show really grabs and holds my attention
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Husband became obsessed with this show so I started watching and eventually we were so addicted any spare time we had was dedicated to watching this show!
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.

I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now