Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
Never gets old!! I love this show. All episodes are great & keeps you in suspense. Benson is the best. No wait they all are!!! Great acting !!!
Lea S.
Lea S.
Tell city , IN
We love watching this show and my older son and I watch together. It's so realistic and the story line of the constant characters draws you in.
Nhung T.
Nhung T.
Fall River, MA
I would watch this show on my lunch break. It's so interesting how they solve the case and shows a perfect portrait of how cruel this world is.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gig Harbor, WA
I am stating this series from the beginning on Hulu but I love all the Law and Order shows. Looking forward to seeing what happens on the show.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Been watching this show since I was so young and still am addicted. Seems like every show they play I've seen. Will forever be my favorite show
Keila H.
Keila H.
Orlando, FL
I love all the characters in this show. They make everything so real and you also pick up some tips on safety along with it being entertaining.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
My fav show, i hardly watch it now due to so much new shows i watch, but whenever i have a chance to watch law and order, i enjoy watching it..
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fort Pierce, FL
One of my all time favorite shows. I've seen all of the older episodes. If you love police shows based on sexual crimes you will love this show
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
I've been watching this for years. It's one if those shows you can see every episode several times and still be j retested it in. Love Olivia!!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I have loved every season I have seen and I love the fact that all of the seasons are on hulu.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?