Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mya M.
Mya M.
Riverdale, IL

Sometimes it's sad to see what these victims go threw but I love seeing justice being served to the victims and what happened to the curl people.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

Winderful show filled with real life problems and drama to keep you wanting more. Related topics and shows whats really going on around the world
Lovely M.
Lovely M.
West Palm Beach, FL

Ive watched law and order since i was a kid. I love the original episodes of course. It seems like these days they change the cast every episode.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mayfield, KY

Great show! Its off season right now but i miss it!! you don't really need to start from the beginning on this show start now and back track later
Angel I.
Angel I.
East Meadow, NY

I have been obsessed with this show for a very long time. I always have to stop what I am doing in order to watch the maarathons that play on tv.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA

Hit or miss with some episodes but it will always be a staple, too bad one of the execs got busted for a crime that is covered on his show often.
Shametria H.
Shametria H.

Great show, perfect actors for the roles. Very diverse but not too much so. The characters lives are just as interesting as the cases they solve.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY

There is a reason why this series is one of the longest running shows in television history. it is truly amazing and always keeping my attention.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

It's SVU. THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY! #GAVELKNOCKS. Excellent cast. Cold hard cases. New York city. Criminals, court systems, the stories are endless.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

I love watching these shows because they feel like this could be real life and like your get to help solve the case. Old re runs are my favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now