Add a Photo

Photos (23)
De'Ana F.
De'Ana F.
Richmond, VA

Fantastic show ! The storyline of the show always connects to the crimes they are trying to solve so you are always on your toes waiting for more.
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
easton, pa

I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
York

Every episode kept me on my feet and ready to watch the next I love how they even make sure to have the cops do bad also because no one is perfect
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS

Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show that shows the good and bad in the world. It's a great feeling though to see the good people win in the end.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

I love watching L&O. It's great that I can watch any episode and don't necessarily need to have watched the one before it to know what's going on.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC

Very good series. As far as I know, they try to stay as close to the truth as possible while remaing realistic. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy this show.
Angel  F.
Angel F.
Graham, WA

I'm not a huge fan of this show. But every time I do watch it, I always get tied in to the storyline of that episode and it's been on for forever.
Mya M.
Mya M.
Riverdale, IL

Sometimes it's sad to see what these victims go threw but I love seeing justice being served to the victims and what happened to the curl people.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Searcy, AR

Love this show! You really connect with the characters! Lots of sitting on edge! They become family and you get upset when one of them gets hurt!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?