Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kay W.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR

I love this show and never gets old. Re runs are the best. If you can't stand reality, then don't watch it. Most are based of real or close to real cases.
Jayline s.
Jayline s.
Garden Grove, CA

One of my favorite shows. It is so incredible it has made me want to be a detective myself thats how good this show is. Leaves me in suspense all the time
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hartville, OH

The best branch of Law and Order. Stories that have a real life perspective of what happens to victims in this country. An eye-opener with amazing acting.
alicia h.
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

My whole family is hooked on this show, we could even sit for a whole night and watch reruns. shoot, even reruns that we've seen more than twice! love it!
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE

I appreciate what the svu does . It is very entertaining . Not similar to other TV shows . I have a lot of favorite scenes . Good acting and good actors .
Renae B.
Renae B.

My all time favorite show! This show never gets old. I love each and every season. I constantly watch it even if it's re-runs. I love love love this show.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT

I love Law and Order SVU! I get so addicted to it, any time there are marathons, you can bet what I am doing. The show really grabs and holds my attention
This is a very good crime show to watch because theres not a lot of bloody scenes and horrific things happening, but its still serious and very realistic!
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.

I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Phoenix, AZ

I have watched this series for the last 12 seasons never missing an episode. The acteors are amaxing and love watching and anticipating the next episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now