Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Misty R.
Misty R.
Casper, WY

Love to watch svu. Although sometimes it's hard to watch the themes of the show. With abuse an rape. It's still a great show an I love the actors
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Chesterfield, MI

This is my favorite show. It is usually so intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I could watch this show from morning to night everyday
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Evansville, IN

Mariska Hargitay is my hero! As much as I wish Stabler hadn't left, I really do love the rest of the cast right now. I look forward to season 18!
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love ALL the Law and Order series. Ice T is my favorite, I love how they use current stories. I hate to see so may of the regular actors leaven
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA

Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Morton Grove, IL

I love this show! So entertaining, the plot lines are engrossing. I miss Stabler, wish he would come back, but I'm glad Olivia is still around...
Shar T.
Shar T.

I love this show from the very beginning. Great every session. My husband and daughter love watching this with me . And it's available on Netflix
Dee R.
Dee R.
Poplarville, MS

My and I enjoy watching law and order SVU to be honest anything law and order we watch we try to figure out who did it and see which one is right
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Holly Springs, NC

Very interesting show. Different story line each episode so you don't have to watch every episode consecutively. The later seasons aren't as good
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Columbus, IN

Love love love this show. I have been watching it forever. Can't wait for the new season. If you like crime and order shows this is one to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now