Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Law & Order SVU is life. Love the cases they have. The actors are great. I watch reruns constantly. Glad they're coming back for another season.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Alexander, NY
This show draws you in right in the first few moments. Usually there is a huge twist. Been watching this show for many years. Highly recommended
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC
I've had episodes that made me cry and change my perception on how cases in real life are handled. Great actors and stories always have a twist.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Have been watching since the 7th grade. And I'm 22 now... even though I have watched some of the episodes more than 10 times I still watch them!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Camden, NJ
I LOVEEEEEEE law and order lol i can watch retuns all day! everyday i love olivia benson i can watch this show on ion all day long with no care
Angelique M.
Angelique M.
Tbis show is good and there are so many seasons. This will keep you entertained for a long time. You will fall in love with the main characters
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Law and order svu has always been such a great show since the beginning and is great for anyone to watch wouldn't recommend for anyone under 14
Lucinda R.
Lucinda R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I really enjoy this show! I can only watch a limited amount because of how dark the content is, but I am so grateful I can catch it on Netflix.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Law & Order is very interesting and entertaining to watch, but I can't say I have gotten hooked like I got hooked onto watching Criminal Minds!
Amber H.
Amber H.
I used to love whenthe reruns of this would come on and I could sit and watch them all day long. I am very excited that Stabler is coming back.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?