Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Matea F.
Matea F.

Another favorite show of mine. I have watched this TV show for years and it's still very good . I would recommend to anyone who likes crime shows.
De'Ana F.
De'Ana F.
Richmond, VA

Fantastic show ! The storyline of the show always connects to the crimes they are trying to solve so you are always on your toes waiting for more.
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA

Love this show! Omg! It's so good and action packed. I've never watched the original Law and Order but I love this one. I've watched every season!
Hadley D.
Hadley D.

I grew up watching this show, and could watch it all day every day! It gives a (fairly) accurate depiction of crimes that happen in the real world
Jo-anne T.
Jo-anne T.
Miami, Florida

This show teaches you how they solve crime and efficient and fasti have so many favorite scenes that i cant pick all charactors are good at acting
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
York

Every episode kept me on my feet and ready to watch the next I love how they even make sure to have the cops do bad also because no one is perfect
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

This is my absolute most favorite show ever. It's just so stinking addictive and they never show one it's always like 5 or 6 so there goes my day.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Troy, PA

We enjoy watching this show. It's informative & provides you most information needed everyone needs to know in a daily basis & what to keep watch.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great show ! I love how they do episodes on current cases and issues. There's always a twist in every episode; your guaranteed to stay entertained
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?