Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Queens Village, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for years and it just gets better and better the episodes are great and it's always a different story every episode
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Always looking forward to this show have literally seen all seasons! Can't wait for the next season to come out. Hope no more cast members leave
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.
Wauseon, OH
This show is riveting and sends chills up my spine! The amount of drama and phofillment in the end makes you want to watch episode upon episode.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
A million seasons in and I still watch. Good thought provoking storylines with good actors. Too bad there are so many stops like these out there
Dakata S.
Dakata S.
Philadelphia, PA
I swear this is the best shows I every watch. Even though these stories are real they are very interesting to me. This show is very informative.
Sahara C.
Sahara C.
Use to watch this TV show almost everyday. Alot of real life events. Love that this show always keeps you guessing what is going to happen next.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
I love law and order SVU i used to go to NC and record all the episodes on usa - i finally bit the bullet and watched from beginning to current!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Love how they keep the episodes current with what's going on in the news. Just goes to show how they have been able to be prevalent for soo long
Sammi K.
Sammi K.
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've always been a fan of suspense and mystery. I love law and order, this show makes me want to go into school for this job. IDK it interest me
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this show. It gets very intense. You start feeling like your apart of what is happening. It's a great show. Will have you always guessing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?