10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,124 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love how they keep the episodes current with what's going on in the news. Just goes to show how they have been able to be prevalent for soo long
I've always been a fan of suspense and mystery. I love law and order, this show makes me want to go into school for this job. IDK it interest me
I love this show. It gets very intense. You start feeling like your apart of what is happening. It's a great show. Will have you always guessing
Lawn order SVU is the Bechaud hands down ! I've seen almost every season . I own all seasons and I'm currently catching up on the current season
A million seasons in and I still watch. Good thought provoking storylines with good actors. Too bad there are so many stops like these out there
Law & Order SVU is life. Love the cases they have. The actors are great. I watch reruns constantly. Glad they're coming back for another season.
This show draws you in right in the first few moments. Usually there is a huge twist. Been watching this show for many years. Highly recommended
One of my favorites. I always keep up on Hulu when new episodes air. The actors are great and perform well. The plot line is always interesting.
I've had episodes that made me cry and change my perception on how cases in real life are handled. Great actors and stories always have a twist.
Law & Order is very interesting and entertaining to watch, but I can't say I have gotten hooked like I got hooked onto watching Criminal Minds!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos