Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC

I like svu because it basically combines a law show with a crime scene investigation show and shows both aspects of each side of crime and murder
Emily S.
Emily S.

I've been watching this show for a long time. Liv is so wonderful. And I love Ice-T's character. This is mY favorite of the Law and Order series.
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love ALL the Law and Order series. Ice T is my favorite, I love how they use current stories. I hate to see so may of the regular actors leaven
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

I love watching these shows because they feel like this could be real life and like your get to help solve the case. Old re runs are my favorite.
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
Whitehouse, TX

I am a SVU junkie. I think I have seen every episode and I keep watching them. I prefer the ones with Olivia and Elliot, but I do enjoy them all.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ

I love watching this show and seeing them catch the bad guys on it my husband watches it with me i like it better than the other law & order show
Lakiesha B.
Lakiesha B.
Philadelphia, PA

Love the actors especially ice T. It gives u a chance to try to figure out the case and the best part is they're always back to back episodes lol
Shar T.
Shar T.

I love this show from the very beginning. Great every session. My husband and daughter love watching this with me . And it's available on Netflix
Marie H.
Marie H.

Absolutely love this show! A lot of suspense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love how it's a different story each time and not repetitive
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Holly Springs, NC

Very interesting show. Different story line each episode so you don't have to watch every episode consecutively. The later seasons aren't as good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now