Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Robin C.
Robin C.
Phoenix, AZ

I have watched this series for the last 12 seasons never missing an episode. The acteors are amaxing and love watching and anticipating the next episodes.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hartville, OH

The best branch of Law and Order. Stories that have a real life perspective of what happens to victims in this country. An eye-opener with amazing acting.
Britney F.
Britney F.

OMG!!! DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!! I love it!! The suspense and plot twist and acting!! Definitely a show i watch with friends and family on a regular!!
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE

I appreciate what the svu does . It is very entertaining . Not similar to other TV shows . I have a lot of favorite scenes . Good acting and good actors .
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Husband became obsessed with this show so I started watching and eventually we were so addicted any spare time we had was dedicated to watching this show!
Jaron A.
Jaron A.
Paoli, IN

Ongoing for over a decade. No matter the episode, this show never gets old. Very interesting, and not as predictable as you would think. Benson is a BOSS!
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL

Every single episode is gripping. Before streaming services I would binge watch the many marathons that were on. It is a great show to watch with friends.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR

I love this show and never gets old. Re runs are the best. If you can't stand reality, then don't watch it. Most are based of real or close to real cases.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

One thing about this show is... It never has a happily ever after ending. This show is compelling. Makes you think. Leaves you torn. And beggingg for more.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Imperial, CA

Law & Order is very interesting to me because it's a real eye opener to what goes on in the world, and it's also taught me most of the legal terms I know.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now