Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX

Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Smyrna, TN

Law & Order is my go to crime show. It has it's intense moments that leave you clinging to the edge of your seat! When it comes to fast paced crime fiction Law & Order is where it's at! Just look at how many seasons of the dang show that has aired over the years! There's a reason it's many people's tried and true fav.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I love watching this show. I enjoy it so much more than the other 2 law & order tv shows. This is one of the only crime shows on television that I can actually get into. The partnership between Elliot Stabler & Olivia Benson makes it great. I definitely recommend anyone to watch it if they haven't already!
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY

the drama is truly great on this show! it does scare me a little bit when children become the victims but it never fails to have that element of suspense and surprise. so many episodes also so you can watch and watch and watch forever. i would totally recommend for those into a good interesting tv show with substance.
Elise H.
Elise H.

Excellent show, consistently great writing and acting with great revolving guest stars. It is really sad if you watch too many at a time because some mirror real stories that you've heard about in the news but they raise awareness for the realities behind these horrible crimes too which is good for the public as well.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA

Absolutely one of my favorite shows. The story lines are great and very engaging. The actors and actresses play their roles VERY well. My only complaint is that they always seem to write off the characters I love the most (Stabler and Amaro) but usually the new characters they bring on bring a lot to the show (Barba)!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

This has to be my most favorite show ever! I love watching the reruns on TV and i love the characters on there. I don't have a favorite scene as the whole show is just too good to pick from. Of course the show has some similar taste as any cop show but tend to have different things. I say this is a must watch TV show.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Minneapolis, MN

The thing I love about Law and Order SVU is that there are very few long-running story arcs that span several episodes or a season. Most episodes are stand-alone story lines, but with the same FANTASTIC cast. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay!) is so badass and awesome. I'm always cheering her on, every time I watch it.
Qiana Y.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA

Love this show I watch it more when the reruns play on the weekend. Favorite scene was any scene with Elliot and Olivia because i shipped them so hard. It is obviously similar to the other Law and Order show except the cases are different. I started watching one day and will never stop even when the show goes off air.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.

I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now