Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is the best law&order. Best cast, and best story lines if you can stomach them. I read something once that said women love law&order svu because it shows us what it would be like if law enforcement and the justice system took cases of molestation seriously without victim blaming. That's true. #whataworlditwouldbe
D C.
D C.
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this series!!! I watch this anytime it comes on tv and i keep watching until the ENTIRE marathon is over !!!! It focuses on the tough but completely real issues and topics that occur in the world that other shows cannot. It has mature topics that are usually never discussed in other forms of media but need to.
Lynese G.
Lynese G.
Irving, TX
I'm a really big science nerd so I watch a lot of forensic shows and law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite! Hands down my number one favorite show to watch on my free time. Honestly I'm a really big nerd in everything and I just love this show, i highly recommend this show if you're into the whole forensic stuff.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
Best show on cable tv. I've always watched law and order since I was a kid, and got into svu in high school. I was so sad when Eliot left but at least Ice-T is still on the show. There's truly not an episode that I didn't enjoy with this show. But I do recommend watching the seasons in order instead of re-runs on tv
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
What can be said about Law & Order: SVU that has not previously been said about the Law & Order franchise. I have watched every Law & Order episode since the beginning. I have just loved each and everyone of the shows that I have seen. I would definitely recommend to everyone. The writing and acting are outstanding.
Erin M.
Erin M.
I really like this show! I prefer it over the other Law and Orders. I like the characters on this show the best. All of the episodes used to be on Netflix, but now it is just the most recent seasons. There are episodes that come on TV all the time though on a few different channels. You need to give this show a try!
I love it. Im obsessed with it. This show is the most amazing thing in the world. I've been watching it since i was little and i still cant get enough of this show. The actors are phenomenal and they get you immersed into the story and make you feel like you have a personal connection with them. Totally recommend it
Levia C.
Levia C.
Freeport, FL
A lot of triggering cases if you've been through any kind of sexual assault or know others who have. It's a good watch though and I love the happier endings when justice is served. It's frustrating when it isn't but having a show that displays that there isn't always a happy ending is more real life and relate-able.
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
Louisville, KY
I love watching the progression of the characters each season. They are constantly diving deeper into their history/jobs/exploring their life and futures. It always seems to hit home about the craziness in this world and although they are fabricated stories you can see some of them have some sort of real life roots
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.
I have been watching SVU since forever ago. Some of the original actors have changed, a few of the seasons are hard to adjust because of the new faces but where they are in the series is just as good as when they started. Amazing acting. You will see familiar faces from your favorite shows make a quick stop at SVU.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?