Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Denise R.
Denise R.

Love this program. It can be very detailed and tug at your heart. The powerful messages some of the shows give really hit home. There have been so many spinoff series from this show but none have ever been able to compete with the original. The cast is wonderful although I miss some of the original cast. Well worth watching.
Sanya S.
Sanya S.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is formulaic, but this is not necessarily bad, because it was produced by the man who invented the formula. Like Wolf's "Law & Order," television's most taken-for- granted hit, his new spinoff is sparse, tough, nuts-and-bolts, hit- and-run TV. You'd need a magnifying glass to find a nuance.

alison p.
alison p.
Paradise, Tx

What can I say about Law & Order SVU? I have watched this show since day one and it never gets old. Over the years Liv has grown into an incredible officer. Not to mention all the rest of the cast. My favorite shows are the ones that Fin and Liv team up together. But I will not lie, I want Elliot to come back like yesterday.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Baltimore, MD

DUN DUN. Funny that this is even something to review, but how can I pass it up!! This show is a classic - always exciting to watch and story lines maintain diversity despite years and years on tv. Not exactly the lightest and happiest of shows, but gripping and pulls you in. One of those shows I can always turn on and enjoy.
Emma E.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA

I've been watching the show for over a decade. I love it so much! This show always keeps me on my toes; it's engaging, it's mysterious. I love cop shows and this one is so well done. Sometimes the acting from guest actors isn't really superb, but overall the main cast and their guest stars are great. I never miss an episode.
Moriah A.
Moriah A.
Charlotte, NC

This is literally my favorite show of all time ! I literally watch this show back to back from the time I wake up until it's time for bed. I can never get enough of this show it feels so real like you are apart of it and you feel for the victims . I highly recommend this show to people who love mysterious and stopping crime
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR

Always on the edge, always pushing the envelope, Law and Order: SVU is second only to the original Law and Order. Complex portrayal of characters, despite its extreme content, believable story lines, excellent transition from police to judicial system, outlining the complexities of the legal system flawlessly. A must watch.
Lanette H.
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI

If you are into crime solving, investigating, thrillers than you will love this show. Special Victims Unit is based on things that happen in real life, kind of like Saturday Night Live on crime. Of course, I have my favorite cast members. This is what I recommend when I want to watch, serious, entertaining television drama!
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO

I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Richmond Hill, NY

Law and Order: SVU truly is an addicting show. The drama and comedy will have you hooked. Once you start it, you can't stop watching it. Each episode is a new case and the thrill gets better and better. The actors are also very good. I highly recommend this show to anyone who like shows that have to do mystery or criminals.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now