Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kait R.
Kait R.
Everett, PA

Elliot Stabler. Olivia Benson. Colleen Coleman at Shippensburg forever. Wang knows all... watch and love this show seasons 1-12. It's pefect in every way.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Phoenix, AZ

I have watched this series for the last 12 seasons never missing an episode. The acteors are amaxing and love watching and anticipating the next episodes.
Erandy A.
Erandy A.
Anaheim, CA

awesome show I love it so much that how I knew what I wanted to be so interesting . it's on almost everyday so if u miss a shower they will repeat it soon
alicia h.
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

My whole family is hooked on this show, we could even sit for a whole night and watch reruns. shoot, even reruns that we've seen more than twice! love it!
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this show ! I seriously never get tired of it , The storys on here give me the chills and i always remember my rights after watching the episodes lol
Jailene F.
Jailene F.
Orlando, FL

I've been watching this show for years and it never disappoints. If you love crime shows with plot twists and clif hangers than I highly suggest this show
Soheila H.
Soheila H.

What is not to like about this show. Murder, mystery, psychological twist a plenty! You gotta watch this show if you are into cop shows. I simply love it!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT

I love Law and Order SVU! I get so addicted to it, any time there are marathons, you can bet what I am doing. The show really grabs and holds my attention
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX

I've watched this of and on science high school. I can get a little far fetched but I love the characters and I think that's why I keep coming back to it.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA

Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now