Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
Whitehouse, TX

I am a SVU junkie. I think I have seen every episode and I keep watching them. I prefer the ones with Olivia and Elliot, but I do enjoy them all.
Angel  F.
Angel F.
Graham, WA

I'm not a huge fan of this show. But every time I do watch it, I always get tied in to the storyline of that episode and it's been on for forever.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Searcy, AR

Love this show! You really connect with the characters! Lots of sitting on edge! They become family and you get upset when one of them gets hurt!
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Boonville, NY

I enjoy all of the Law and Order series. I find that they are different from other television. There is not a lt of blood and guts like other tv.
Lovely M.
Lovely M.
West Palm Beach, FL

Ive watched law and order since i was a kid. I love the original episodes of course. It seems like these days they change the cast every episode.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC

I like svu because it basically combines a law show with a crime scene investigation show and shows both aspects of each side of crime and murder
Josey M.
Josey M.
Baker City, OR

Very engaging show, keeps you on your seat. Characters have stories that are similar to the current world happenings. I very much enjoy this shoe
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA

Hit or miss with some episodes but it will always be a staple, too bad one of the execs got busted for a crime that is covered on his show often.
Marie H.
Marie H.

Absolutely love this show! A lot of suspense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love how it's a different story each time and not repetitive
Sheree S.
Sheree S.

My favorite show to binge watch. I watch SVU on ion, USA, and Netflix. This show has been on for years and I will continue to be a loyal watcher.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now