Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR

Big Law and order Fan. Love all the characters and the story line for Law and Order. The show generally play when I am home so that is always nice
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.

Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
Great show. The actors are very convincing and the stories are complex and interesting. Can't believe that some of the crimes they depict are real
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great show ! I love how they do episodes on current cases and issues. There's always a twist in every episode; your guaranteed to stay entertained
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

I love watching L&O. It's great that I can watch any episode and don't necessarily need to have watched the one before it to know what's going on.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Wadsworth, OH

This show just draws you in immediately. The acting is intense as are the stories. It can be disturbing sometimes, considering the subject matter.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Plattsmouth, NE

I love the suspense of this show. It's my guilty pleasure while the kids are napping. It's always interesting and keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Sous Z.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT

One of my favorite shows, but to be honest, the newer seasons are not great. I will say that each show gets me going and I love seeing the ending.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS

Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show that shows the good and bad in the world. It's a great feeling though to see the good people win in the end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now