Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
Such a serious TV drama and it will lose you to the TV for hours watch it you'll be sitting on the coach for hours it's so such a good show !!!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Hyattsville, MD
This is my all time favorite TV show. I can binge watch re runs all day and still want to watch more. I was very sad that Detective elliot left.
Sandi P.
Sandi P.
Even though the show is fairly dramatic I do enjoy the law enforcement perspective. There are lots of twists and turns and it keeps my interest.
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
Every Wednesday I am glued to the TV at 9 PM to eat SVU! I am 99% sure I have seen every single episode EVER and that won't change anytime soon!
Kassy M.
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX
Great show and has some interesting actual facts through the episodes. I've been hooked on it for years and have most of the season collections.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Not only do I love SUV, but I also love Criminal Intent. Awesome show. I've seen them all and still go back and watch them over again. Love it!!
Letecia C.
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like watching law and order. Special victims unit is my favorite series of the entire franchise I really enjoy watching all of the characters.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
OMGGGGGG MARISKA HARGITAY IS SOOO PERFECT!!!!! I LOVE IT THIS SERIE. JEJEJEJE NO SE QUE MAS ESCRIBIR<333 GOOD ACTORS YEAP GOOOD ACTING, PERFECT.
kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
Love this show. I have been watching from the beginning and love the storylines every week. I make sure to DVR it, so I can watch at my leisure.
Jeannette L.
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS
One of my favorites. I always keep up on Hulu when new episodes air. The actors are great and perform well. The plot line is always interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?