Add a Photo

Photos (23)
De'Ana F.
De'Ana F.
Richmond, VA

Fantastic show ! The storyline of the show always connects to the crimes they are trying to solve so you are always on your toes waiting for more.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA

You have to watch it. so good yet educational and something you literally can't stop watching. Good to just throw on even if you aren't caught up.
Renisha S.
Renisha S.

Love this show! It's a classic that will never go stale. You can typically always find it on a Channel and I'll watch esp when nothing else is on.
Erica R.
Erica R.

Amazing show. I binge watch whenever I can. It highlights many real life issues even though it is a fictional show. Some are based on real events.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS

Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show that shows the good and bad in the world. It's a great feeling though to see the good people win in the end.
Eridel R.
Eridel R.
Miami, Fl

This series for more than 3 years has delighted me, as I am a lawyer I like to see the whole system of research, plus is very attached to reality.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, Sc

Very good series. As far as I know, they try to stay as close to the truth as possible while remaing realistic. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy this show.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Medfield, MA

This show is a classic. It's always great for downtime and it's easy to keep up with since the episodes don't necessarily line up chronologically.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY

I love this show!!! I watch it on USA network all the time. I prefer the older episodes with Benson & Stabler but the newer ones are just as good.
Brenda E.
Brenda E.

Omg the favorite one yet. Just love it . The actors are just so good. The drama. The couples. Can't wait for Netflix to update the episodes again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now