Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Bru P. B.
Bru P. B.

Ai não tenho nem o que dizer direiro ! Eu adoro , não perco nenhum nenhum! Amo demais essas séries , fico ansiosa pra saber o final e sempre quero mais kkk
Candy S.
Candy S.
Bronx, NY

Great show!! Literally addicted to special victims!!! Reccomed anyone to watch it. Great for date night cuddle in a couch and get read to become addicted!!
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR

Such a great tv show that will keep you hooked through all of the seasons! The characters are great and they will have you crying and laughing with them!!
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

One thing about this show is... It never has a happily ever after ending. This show is compelling. Makes you think. Leaves you torn. And beggingg for more.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV

One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Dashay J.
Dashay J.

By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
Kait R.
Kait R.
Everett, PA

Elliot Stabler. Olivia Benson. Colleen Coleman at Shippensburg forever. Wang knows all... watch and love this show seasons 1-12. It's pefect in every way.
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.

This is such a good show. I love how it keeps me hooked and not for nothing, but it's prepared me for the real world and how to better shield my children.
It is one of the series I've seen almost throughout my life because it already has several years Airing and I never bored or disgusted after so many years
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA

Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now