Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ
We watch this from morning to night like a marathon! The episodes always keep us on our feet and wait for the next episode to start right after!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Star, ID
I really enjoy Law & Order SVU. I might be a little addicted to it. I think it's definitely the best Law & Order with the most involved stories.
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Oliver Springs, TN
This show has many on for at least 15 or more years and it's still a highly watch TV show. I never get tired of watching it or Mariska Hargitay.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
Law and order is the tv show that shows how to solve any criminal case even you think it is not possible to get to the answers and to gilty ones
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
A classic when I want to watch something entertaining without being bogged down with too many complex story lines. Good stuff for binge watching
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Lynden, WA
This show is great. Very informative about laws, and any crimes will eventually be caught. I've learned a lot from it, and it's so entertaining'
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Kent, OH
Who doesn't love Special Victims Unit. Have been watching this show since I was super young, maybe didn't understand it fully then but I do now!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Panorama City, CA
One of my favorite shows! I love the actors and I love the scenarios. Always exciting and interesting! This is a show that I won't get tired of.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Mount Vernon, KY
My FAVORITE TV show of all time. Olivia Benson always kicks tail! I love the older episodes a little more, but the new ones are still wonderful!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
East Elmhurst, NY
Who doesnt watch svu? I feel like i have watched every episode! It's a great show with alot of up and coming actors and actresses. a great watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?