10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Not only do I love SUV, but I also love Criminal Intent. Awesome show. I've seen them all and still go back and watch them over again. Love it!!
Justice being served. Mariska Hargitay is amazing as an actress/producer. The cast is great as An ensemble and really vibe well with each other.
This is my all time favorite TV show. I can binge watch re runs all day and still want to watch more. I was very sad that Detective elliot left.
I swear this is the best shows I every watch. Even though these stories are real they are very interesting to me. This show is very informative.
Who doesnt watch svu? I feel like i have watched every episode! It's a great show with alot of up and coming actors and actresses. a great watch
I locw watching and learning things and the drama ans its just one thing once you start you have to finish watch causs you wanna knoe who did it
Law and order is the tv show that shows how to solve any criminal case even you think it is not possible to get to the answers and to gilty ones
Great show and has some interesting actual facts through the episodes. I've been hooked on it for years and have most of the season collections.
This show its just very addicting, it keeps you on the edge of your seat keep you wanting to know what is Going to happen next, I love this show
This show is riveting and sends chills up my spine! The amount of drama and phofillment in the end makes you want to watch episode upon episode.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos