Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
lilly c.
lilly c.

This is my favorite show of all time! I always find myself going back between seasons and watching it all over from the beginning! I loooove itt!!
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Long Beach, CA

Best. Show. Ever. Love watching SVU. Even got my family addicted to the show. If all the crime shows SVU is the only one that keeps me interested.
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA

I love this show. I've gone back and started from the beginning and watched every episode. The show is actually pretty informative and interesting
Matea F.
Matea F.

Another favorite show of mine. I have watched this TV show for years and it's still very good . I would recommend to anyone who likes crime shows.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA

The best show ever. Elliot and Olivia need to be together on the show and real life. I love them both. I could watch this for the rest of my life.
Renisha S.
Renisha S.

Love this show! It's a classic that will never go stale. You can typically always find it on a Channel and I'll watch esp when nothing else is on.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Wilmington, NC

I think it helps me to see all the things that can go on in this world. I do wish we could solve them as fast to get bad people off street faster,
Jo-anne T.
Jo-anne T.
Miami, Florida

This show teaches you how they solve crime and efficient and fasti have so many favorite scenes that i cant pick all charactors are good at acting
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

So interesting! I can watch this show for hours! It always gets me in my feels! You grow attached to the characters and it's overall a great show!
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
York

Every episode kept me on my feet and ready to watch the next I love how they even make sure to have the cops do bad also because no one is perfect
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now