Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamela S.
Jamela S.
Clifton, NJ

Love this show. Can watch a marathon any day of the week. Good acting, love the old school episodes with the original crew. So many good episodes.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA

Soy de las personas que por mucho tiempo no las gustaba después como que las empezar a agarrar el gusto y ahora miro de nuevo los capítulos viejos
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jacksonville, NC

This is one of my all time favorites. I watch it every day! I'll never get tired of it. The suspense is crazy and I'm so ready for the new season.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Long Beach, CA

Best. Show. Ever. Love watching SVU. Even got my family addicted to the show. If all the crime shows SVU is the only one that keeps me interested.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI

I loved every season but I stopped caring really after elliet left. I dig the new episodes too but I wouldn't prefer to watch it over the old ones
Ana C.
Ana C.
Sunnyside, NY

We love this show. I started watching it from the beginning on Netflix and never let it go. Definite recommend. You get attached to the characters
lilly c.
lilly c.

This is my favorite show of all time! I always find myself going back between seasons and watching it all over from the beginning! I loooove itt!!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA

I seriously know all these episodes by heart. I can still watch any time it's on though! This is the best series out of all of the law and orders.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

So interesting! I can watch this show for hours! It always gets me in my feels! You grow attached to the characters and it's overall a great show!
idalia g.
idalia g.

Law & order is one of my favorite programs. it is very exciting, great drama really keeps you going and makes you think about what goes around us.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?