Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA

I seriously know all these episodes by heart. I can still watch any time it's on though! This is the best series out of all of the law and orders.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Yakima, WA

I love that show lt has stuff on it that I can relate to I was abused before and I llke the way they go after the abusers and bring them to justis
Hadley D.
Hadley D.

I grew up watching this show, and could watch it all day every day! It gives a (fairly) accurate depiction of crimes that happen in the real world
Lynnette O.
Lynnette O.
Bronx, NY

I could watch hours and hours of law and order SVU. I don't mind watching reruns. U can't go wrong with benson she's awesome. But I miss stabler 😩
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
easton, PA

I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

LOVE this show. It keeps me entertained the whole hour and I hate to see it end. I love all the story lines. Actors are some of my favorites also.
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA

You have to watch it. so good yet educational and something you literally can't stop watching. Good to just throw on even if you aren't caught up.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

I love watching L&O. It's great that I can watch any episode and don't necessarily need to have watched the one before it to know what's going on.
Erica R.
Erica R.

Amazing show. I binge watch whenever I can. It highlights many real life issues even though it is a fictional show. Some are based on real events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now