BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Raquel R.
Hi, My name is Raquel and I am a Law and Order Special Victims Unit Addict. But seriously I LOVE this show. It's on as I'm typing this. all i have to say is I WANT STABLER BACK.
Rachel R.
othello, WA
I started watching law and order svu years and years ago i love it its gotta be the best show on television. The storys are always amazing and the charchters are easy to love.
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show! The acting is pretty good, but sometimes it's a little over dramatic. I love that each episode is different, which is hard to do after 17 seasons. There are a few of the original characters, like Olivia benson, but a lot of them have dropped off over the course of the show. Either way, it's a fantastic show!
Ciara S.
I have grown up in a house that was full of law and order fans SVU being the favorite! Love this show. always keeps you on your toes, full of plot twist… its simply amazing!
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This has been an amazing show o watch season after season. Olivia makes the show. I've watched this show since it began and will continue to watch each season. I only watch this show so other shows would not have a comparison to me. I recommend it to everyone.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
These are stories lovely based on real events. Which is frightening to know this is happening around us on a daily. Of course it's awesome how they always catch the bad guy!
Brittany F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite law and order of them all. the seasons just keep getting better and better. I like how we now have more insight into the personal lives of the characters as well.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great series,I'll be glad when it comes back on.I like the drama shows that deal with everyday things.Great characters,Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler are the best duo
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
Svu is definietly one of my favs! I have the new episodes programmed to record so I don't miss a thing. I miss elliot but Mariska has been doing an amazing job directing!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?