Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL

I love how this show still has original cast members several years later. Also love how they take from real life crimes that are happening now in the world
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Love It love it love it love it love it love it
The character so real and the situations are very emotional and real shows you how to always maintain alert
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx

I have been addicted to this show for years and can watch it all day. The drama always has me on the edge of my chair wondering what's going to happen next
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas

So addicting every episode don't want to miss has many stars that make appearance. Every second is filled with drama and emption of figuring out every case.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

Law and order SVU is just one of those shows you get hooked it is the best I love all the characters in it and I have been watching it for a very long time
aqsa a.
aqsa a.

Looove this show ama azaing show and watch this all the time. with family. I quite like this how as I am really ino lae and would recoomed this to everyone.
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR

Such a great tv show that will keep you hooked through all of the seasons! The characters are great and they will have you crying and laughing with them!!
Renae B.
Renae B.

My all time favorite show! This show never gets old. I love each and every season. I constantly watch it even if it's re-runs. I love love love this show.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV

One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.

This is such a good show. I love how it keeps me hooked and not for nothing, but it's prepared me for the real world and how to better shield my children.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now