Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV

Love this show so much!! It gives an inside look in what officers and lawyers go through to solve crimes. The actors are great!! Written very well!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Auburn, KY

I am obsessed with this show. I get so attached to the characters. One of my favorites for sure. Very good acting! Similar to law and order or CSI.
Luke S.
Luke S.

This show was my childhood. I don't know what compelled me to watch such a dark and twisted show, but they always pull through and get the bad guy.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Chula Vista, CA

Love love love this show amazing people I literally can't stop watching it it's too good to stop the new season is amazing can't wait for Wednesday
I have watched this show since the beginning. When Chris Meloni left I thought I wouldn't be able to watch anymore but it has stayed just as great!
Betty J.
Betty J.
Melrose, FL

I love this show. I watch reruns over and over. Its always got an interesting topic and you cant wait to see the outcome. The actors are very good.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH

I could sit down and watch all 386 episodes in one sitting. I love this show more than I love life. I would buy a Hulu membership just to watch it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Killeen, TX

This is one of my favorite shows! I've watched it for years and I'm so glad they keep making more seasons because I think it's only getting better!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Who doesn't love this TV show? Its one of my favorites! When I can't find anything on TV or on Netflix to watch, Law and Order SVU is what I watch.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Reading, PA

Whoever doesn't like this show must not have a soul. New Yorks finest doing their best to protect those victims who need an extra special advocate.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now