Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Holly Springs, NC
Very interesting show. Different story line each episode so you don't have to watch every episode consecutively. The later seasons aren't as good
Lovely M.
Lovely M.
West Palm Beach, FL
Oct. 1, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Ive watched law and order since i was a kid. I love the original episodes of course. It seems like these days they change the cast every episode.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Columbus, IN
Love love love this show. I have been watching it forever. Can't wait for the new season. If you like crime and order shows this is one to watch.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Schuylerville, NY
I love this show its great and super entertaining to watch when you have free time but it's not for young teens it has many horrific things in it

Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
No words to describe this show. I'm beyond that it has lasted this long and hope for years to come!!,Great cast....uggh How can you not get hooked
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Chesterfield, MI
This is my favorite show. It is usually so intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I could watch this show from morning to night everyday
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
It's SVU. THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY! #GAVELKNOCKS. Excellent cast. Cold hard cases. New York city. Criminals, court systems, the stories are endless.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show! A lot of suspense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love how it's a different story each time and not repetitive
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love ALL the Law and Order series. Ice T is my favorite, I love how they use current stories. I hate to see so may of the regular actors leaven
Oct. 3, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
interesting. made up of different episodes that are very relatable and gives you a inside look in some cases that happen all day around the world
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?