Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daphne V.
Daphne V.
Doral Fl 33122-1634, Florida

Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Craig S.
Craig S.
Flint, MI

I enjoy the show. However, I havent been able to watch much since Stabler left the show. I still find it slightly better than most other shows of the kind.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX

This is one of my all-time favorite television shows! The plot of each episode deals with real life scenarios. The characters portrayed are very relatable.
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Woodburn

Law in order is just an awesome show, keeping always a good suspenseful atmosphere and always keeping you guessing who did it. I recommend it for everyone.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL

I love how this show still has original cast members several years later. Also love how they take from real life crimes that are happening now in the world
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA

Such a good show. I wish Netflix had all of the seasons on their website, but instead I have to try and find the older episodes on actual tv and watch them
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY

Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH

Enjoy the who dunn it situations, many stories have been real life stories with some twists. Captaving, makes me not want to leave until the story is over.
Bru P. B.
Bru P. B.

Ai não tenho nem o que dizer direiro ! Eu adoro , não perco nenhum nenhum! Amo demais essas séries , fico ansiosa pra saber o final e sempre quero mais kkk
Candy S.
Candy S.
Bronx, NY

Great show!! Literally addicted to special victims!!! Reccomed anyone to watch it. Great for date night cuddle in a couch and get read to become addicted!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now