Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR

Big Law and order Fan. Love all the characters and the story line for Law and Order. The show generally play when I am home so that is always nice
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
easton, PA

I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
Great show. The actors are very convincing and the stories are complex and interesting. Can't believe that some of the crimes they depict are real
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Long Beach, CA

Best. Show. Ever. Love watching SVU. Even got my family addicted to the show. If all the crime shows SVU is the only one that keeps me interested.
Sous Z.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT

One of my favorite shows, but to be honest, the newer seasons are not great. I will say that each show gets me going and I love seeing the ending.
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.

Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA

I love this show. I've gone back and started from the beginning and watched every episode. The show is actually pretty informative and interesting
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

This is my absolute most favorite show ever. It's just so stinking addictive and they never show one it's always like 5 or 6 so there goes my day.
Hadley D.
Hadley D.

I grew up watching this show, and could watch it all day every day! It gives a (fairly) accurate depiction of crimes that happen in the real world
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now