Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Emily S.
Emily S.
I've been watching this show for a long time. Liv is so wonderful. And I love Ice-T's character. This is mY favorite of the Law and Order series.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA
Hit or miss with some episodes but it will always be a staple, too bad one of the execs got busted for a crime that is covered on his show often.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
I love this show from the very beginning. Great every session. My husband and daughter love watching this with me . And it's available on Netflix
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Paradise, TX
I love law and order. Once again it is a program that mammy can relate to in this messed up world. It keeps you guessing, entertained and amused.
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA
I LIKE WATCHING THIS SHOW I LIKE SEEING ACTION AND FINDING OUT THE OUTCOME OF EVERY SINGLE CASE IT IS GOOD TO WATCH TO WIND DOWN IN THE AFTERNOON
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Boonville, NY
I enjoy all of the Law and Order series. I find that they are different from other television. There is not a lt of blood and guts like other tv.
Rasheedah R.
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA
Probably THE best action crime show I watch on tv. It's thriller, meets drama, meets action, meets reality. I enjoy it and the acting, is suberb!
Dee R.
Dee R.
Poplarville, MS
My and I enjoy watching law and order SVU to be honest anything law and order we watch we try to figure out who did it and see which one is right
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Columbus, IN
Love love love this show. I have been watching it forever. Can't wait for the new season. If you like crime and order shows this is one to watch.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mayfield, KY
Great show! Its off season right now but i miss it!! you don't really need to start from the beginning on this show start now and back track later
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?