Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julia W.
Julia W.
Baltimore, MD

Procedural cop drama, but I love it. It is a great go to tv show with a lot of seasons. I love the characters and the plots are not too repetitive.
Ryder E.
Ryder E.
Columbia

Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows for years! They always keep the episodes current. It will keep you on your toes. I am an avid follower!
Vonniqua J.
Vonniqua J.
Slidell, LA

I love law and order: svu they keep me on the edge of my seat each episode. I even watch the reruns and still get excited. This is a GREAT!!!! Show
Summer L.
Summer L.
Crossroads, TX

I love this show!!! It can be a bit repetitive but not enough that I don't keep watching. I was so excited to hear about the new season coming out.
Michele R.
Michele R.
Hamburg, NY

Love this show. Has been on for 20 years now and love the drama, suspence, and intrigue. There is always a story that relates to actual news facts.
Thalia R.
Thalia R.

Love love love love it! The fact that they still come out with new seasons is awesome, they've lasted so long and they haven't lost me as a viewer.
I have watched this show since the beginning. When Chris Meloni left I thought I wouldn't be able to watch anymore but it has stayed just as great!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA

I love watching this show it's very interesting I like when they investigate for crime scenes. Yes very good actors and acting..like criminal minds
Lara L.
Lara L.

I absolutely love it! I have a passion for criminal justice and the actors on this show are amazing. They really show heart in what they are doing.
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX

Oh man I've been watching svu forever! Great cast, great stories and just a show that gets you hooked every time. Love all the law and order shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?