Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
easton, PA

I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
Lynnette O.
Lynnette O.
Bronx, NY

I could watch hours and hours of law and order SVU. I don't mind watching reruns. U can't go wrong with benson she's awesome. But I miss stabler 😩
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Yakima, WA

I love that show lt has stuff on it that I can relate to I was abused before and I llke the way they go after the abusers and bring them to justis
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Wilmington, NC

I think it helps me to see all the things that can go on in this world. I do wish we could solve them as fast to get bad people off street faster,
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA

The best show ever. Elliot and Olivia need to be together on the show and real life. I love them both. I could watch this for the rest of my life.
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA

I love this show. I've gone back and started from the beginning and watched every episode. The show is actually pretty informative and interesting
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS

Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show that shows the good and bad in the world. It's a great feeling though to see the good people win in the end.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Troy, PA

We enjoy watching this show. It's informative & provides you most information needed everyone needs to know in a daily basis & what to keep watch.
Great show. The actors are very convincing and the stories are complex and interesting. Can't believe that some of the crimes they depict are real
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

So interesting! I can watch this show for hours! It always gets me in my feels! You grow attached to the characters and it's overall a great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now