Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, Sc

Very good series. As far as I know, they try to stay as close to the truth as possible while remaing realistic. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy this show.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Wadsworth, OH

This show just draws you in immediately. The acting is intense as are the stories. It can be disturbing sometimes, considering the subject matter.
Jamela S.
Jamela S.
Clifton, NJ

Love this show. Can watch a marathon any day of the week. Good acting, love the old school episodes with the original crew. So many good episodes.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

This is my absolute most favorite show ever. It's just so stinking addictive and they never show one it's always like 5 or 6 so there goes my day.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR

Big Law and order Fan. Love all the characters and the story line for Law and Order. The show generally play when I am home so that is always nice
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Wilmington, NC

I think it helps me to see all the things that can go on in this world. I do wish we could solve them as fast to get bad people off street faster,
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA

You have to watch it. so good yet educational and something you literally can't stop watching. Good to just throw on even if you aren't caught up.
Great show. The actors are very convincing and the stories are complex and interesting. Can't believe that some of the crimes they depict are real
Lynnette O.
Lynnette O.
Bronx, NY

I could watch hours and hours of law and order SVU. I don't mind watching reruns. U can't go wrong with benson she's awesome. But I miss stabler 😩
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now