Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Chula Vista, CA

Love love love this show amazing people I literally can't stop watching it it's too good to stop the new season is amazing can't wait for Wednesday
Betty J.
Betty J.
Melrose, FL

I love this show. I watch reruns over and over. Its always got an interesting topic and you cant wait to see the outcome. The actors are very good.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC

Have an obsession with this show! i have to watch it all the time! Once you watch it you'll be hocked! Great acting and will keep you on your seat!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi

This is a great show that not only shows the line of work in this graphic department but also shows the emotional stress that detectives go threw .
Regina J.
Regina J.
Nashville, TN

I have watched Law and Order for many years. I love the more recent episodes. I will always watch Olivia and Ice T as long as they are on the show.
Sally O.
Sally O.
Benton, AR

Loooooove it! I'm a long-time fan. Sometimes, I don't see how the show will be good without a certain character, but they always manage to save it!
Felicia L.
Felicia L.

Best law and order out there. Love the drama and the thrill of what they will find out. Olivia is amazing and Finn is the best character great show
Luke S.
Luke S.

This show was my childhood. I don't know what compelled me to watch such a dark and twisted show, but they always pull through and get the bad guy.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I catch myself watching the same episodes over and over again. Whenever there is a marathon on TV you can bet that's what I'll be watching all day.
Merle D.
Merle D.

Never fails to satisfy the lazy entertainment tv craving I have. It's interesting and keeps me on my feet but doesn't demand my constant attention.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?