10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I like svu because it basically combines a law show with a crime scene investigation show and shows both aspects of each side of crime and murder
Super entertaining. This is my favorite show ever I can't wait for season 8. Super tense always leaving you questioning what's gonna happen next.
Old time classic, always a goodie, I always watch it with my parents cause is great to enjoy it with the family, always has some surprise for you
Love this show! I can't get enough. I love the drama and suspense. I pretty much like any criminal shows. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress.
I enjoy all of the Law and Order series. I find that they are different from other television. There is not a lt of blood and guts like other tv.
I've been watching this show for a long time. Liv is so wonderful. And I love Ice-T's character. This is mY favorite of the Law and Order series.
I absolutely love this show and I will conti6to watch it I watch it almost everyday. It can really keep me interested the whole time I'm Watching
I love this show from the very beginning. Great every session. My husband and daughter love watching this with me . And it's available on Netflix
Great show! Its off season right now but i miss it!! you don't really need to start from the beginning on this show start now and back track later
I LIKE WATCHING THIS SHOW I LIKE SEEING ACTION AND FINDING OUT THE OUTCOME OF EVERY SINGLE CASE IT IS GOOD TO WATCH TO WIND DOWN IN THE AFTERNOON
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos