Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
I like svu because it basically combines a law show with a crime scene investigation show and shows both aspects of each side of crime and murder
Sheree S.
Sheree S.
My favorite show to binge watch. I watch SVU on ion, USA, and Netflix. This show has been on for years and I will continue to be a loyal watcher.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Winderful show filled with real life problems and drama to keep you wanting more. Related topics and shows whats really going on around the world
Linda C.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ
I love watching this show and seeing them catch the bad guys on it my husband watches it with me i like it better than the other law & order show
Josey M.
Josey M.
Baker City, OR
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very engaging show, keeps you on your seat. Characters have stories that are similar to the current world happenings. I very much enjoy this shoe
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR
Sept. 23, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Super entertaining. This is my favorite show ever I can't wait for season 8. Super tense always leaving you questioning what's gonna happen next.
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I absolutely love this show and I will conti6to watch it I watch it almost everyday. It can really keep me interested the whole time I'm Watching
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Westland, MI
Love this show! I can't get enough. I love the drama and suspense. I pretty much like any criminal shows. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA
Hit or miss with some episodes but it will always be a staple, too bad one of the execs got busted for a crime that is covered on his show often.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
I love this show from the very beginning. Great every session. My husband and daughter love watching this with me . And it's available on Netflix
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?