Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Mari A.
Mari A.

Best show my sisters and me can watch this all day any day it's one of our favorite shows we watch all seasons and if there are reruns will also watch again.
Joi D.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD

This is my favorite in the Law &Order series. The newer episodes are just okay. But I really loved the older episodes that still had Detective Stabler in it
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

Will always and forever be my favorite show it's so addicting and no episode is boring if you haven't seen it it's definitely worth the watch you'll love it
Cristy I.
Cristy I.

One of my top favorite TV shows. Every episode is different which keeps it interesting. Its the type of show that you ca watch reruns without getting bored.
Bru P. B.
Bru P. B.

Ai não tenho nem o que dizer direiro ! Eu adoro , não perco nenhum nenhum! Amo demais essas séries , fico ansiosa pra saber o final e sempre quero mais kkk
Leah B.
Leah B.

If you ever come to my house I can handy tee you that SVU will be on my tv. It is constantly playing in my house. It is define toy one of my favorite shows
Arelis H.
Arelis H.
Uhland, TX

I love special victims unit I love the characters the drama the good stories and the sad stories. It feels real at times and doesn't seem like a fake show.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Garnet Valley, PA

Great show! You don't need to watch every single episode to know what's going on so its nice to pick up on a random episode here and there. Awesome actors!
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas

So addicting every episode don't want to miss has many stars that make appearance. Every second is filled with drama and emption of figuring out every case.
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

I like this program because there is justice , and the bad guys are always caught and even try to cover up any evidence always caught, justice always wins.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now