Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Misty R.
Misty R.
Casper, WY
Sept. 21, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love to watch svu. Although sometimes it's hard to watch the themes of the show. With abuse an rape. It's still a great show an I love the actors
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Old time classic, always a goodie, I always watch it with my parents cause is great to enjoy it with the family, always has some surprise for you
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA
Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Eastlake, OH
This show is very intense! The plot lines and cliffhangers keep you interested! Definitely scary for some audiences with a lot of mature content.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Pacoima, CA
Have watched since episode one No the show inside outside upside inside out love the action suspense llloooovvveee this show I give it 1000 stars
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Searcy, AR
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:07 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! You really connect with the characters! Lots of sitting on edge! They become family and you get upset when one of them gets hurt!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
I love watching these shows because they feel like this could be real life and like your get to help solve the case. Old re runs are my favorite.
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
Whitehouse, TX
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am a SVU junkie. I think I have seen every episode and I keep watching them. I prefer the ones with Olivia and Elliot, but I do enjoy them all.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Evansville, IN
Mariska Hargitay is my hero! As much as I wish Stabler hadn't left, I really do love the rest of the cast right now. I look forward to season 18!
Angel I.
Angel I.
East Meadow, NY
I have been obsessed with this show for a very long time. I always have to stop what I am doing in order to watch the maarathons that play on tv.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?