Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kendra Y.
Kendra Y.
Woodsfield, OH

I've been watching this show for many many years now. Some of the story lines and devastating and hard to work but all in all this show is awesome!
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX

Oh man I've been watching svu forever! Great cast, great stories and just a show that gets you hooked every time. Love all the law and order shows.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Very interesting! Watched it because my friends often recommended it and I love crime shows! If you love crime shows like me this is a great choice
Cevell W.
Cevell W.
Lynchburg, VA

This is a show I grew up watching with my mom. I still love watching re-runs and the new episodes today. I find it very intriguing and interesting.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.

Best law and order out there. Love the drama and the thrill of what they will find out. Olivia is amazing and Finn is the best character great show
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Killeen, TX

This is one of my favorite shows! I've watched it for years and I'm so glad they keep making more seasons because I think it's only getting better!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Baltimore, MD

Procedural cop drama, but I love it. It is a great go to tv show with a lot of seasons. I love the characters and the plots are not too repetitive.
debra S.
debra S.

Great program, has action, drama, comedy, a little bit of everuthong. Love the characters sad stories, action and dras within this series. Love it.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Chula Vista, CA

Love love love this show amazing people I literally can't stop watching it it's too good to stop the new season is amazing can't wait for Wednesday
I have watched this show since the beginning. When Chris Meloni left I thought I wouldn't be able to watch anymore but it has stayed just as great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now