Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Best show ever... Best storylines... Best guest appearances just all our headlines being played out right on television or iPhone or iPad or computer/tablet
Emily G.
Emily G.

Love love love this law and oder! It has to be my favorite of all of the different law and orders. Great story lines plus the story lines of the characters.
Sara Y.
Sara Y.

I love the older seasons more than the new, but I'm obsessed with this show! I became so attached with the characters, and fell head over heels for Olivia <3
ericka p.
ericka p.
Sylmar, CA

This show is amazing! I love Olivia Benson and the squad. And even though it's still a great show it really would be better if Detective Stabler came back !
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

I love the actors in this show and I always record new episodes when they come out. I've been watching this show for years and it's my favorite Law & Order.
Susan H.
Susan H.

Great show, suspenseful and story line is great! Always keeps you coming back for more. I could stay home binge watch this show for days if I had it my way.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

I love this show!!! I've seen every season on Netflix and every time it is on TV I always turn it to that channel. Great acting and even better story lines.
Amy E.
Amy E.

Es una serie sobre detectives que se encuentran en casos distintos como violacion, robo, homicidio entre otros siempre encuentran al culpable de los delitos
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

Will always and forever be my favorite show it's so addicting and no episode is boring if you haven't seen it it's definitely worth the watch you'll love it
Joi D.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD

This is my favorite in the Law &Order series. The newer episodes are just okay. But I really loved the older episodes that still had Detective Stabler in it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now