BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ
Could binge watch all seasons. Plot turns and climaxes are absolutely amazing. You've never experienced detectives until you've watched the svu department at work
Andrea F.
Mount Vernon, OH
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I watch it on tv and online all the time! No matter how many times I have watched an episode I still watch the repeats!
Shelbie A.
This is a really good show, personally I like the NCIS shows better but if I can't find one of those I always turn it to SVU and I can sit and watch it for hours.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
This is one of my favorite shows. I even enjoy watching the reruns. Great talent and stories run along the same lines as some top stories at one point or another.
Renae C.
Highland Lks, NJ
+one of the best shows on TV if you're into crime drama and stories that are true to life. Each episode is great and storylines are easy to follow but interesting.
Donna J.
Gresham, OR
The last law and order left on the air. I still continue to look forward to this program each and every week. Overall great actors doing a really great acting job.
Chantey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I Am Into Law.& Order SVU Because It Is Interesting To Learn More About Crimes And What Can Be Done. Even useful for someone studying to be a police or detective.
Christy T.
I have been addicted to this show as a kid. I love how they do episodes on current events. I love how suspenseful this show can get but there's always closure and the bad guy always loses in the end. Very enjoyable.
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Definitely has me on the edge if my seat more times than none. Haven't really been watching the new episodes lately because I've missed the story line but still a fav!
shannon m.
West haven, CT
I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?