Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I catch myself watching the same episodes over and over again. Whenever there is a marathon on TV you can bet that's what I'll be watching all day.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA

Too dry without enough character development. Compared to the fantastic story lines and casting of NYPD Blue I could never get as into Law & Order.
Cevell W.
Cevell W.
Lynchburg, VA

This is a show I grew up watching with my mom. I still love watching re-runs and the new episodes today. I find it very intriguing and interesting.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY

Absolutely wonderful show! I am not usually crazy over crime dramas but this show hits the spot! I recommend it to anyone interested in this genre.
Genevieve L.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA

SVU draws me in every time I watch. I have been watching forever and I am the only person I know that keeps up with the new seasons. It is so good.
Lara L.
Lara L.

I absolutely love it! I have a passion for criminal justice and the actors on this show are amazing. They really show heart in what they are doing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi

This is a great show that not only shows the line of work in this graphic department but also shows the emotional stress that detectives go threw .
Thalia R.
Thalia R.

Love love love love it! The fact that they still come out with new seasons is awesome, they've lasted so long and they haven't lost me as a viewer.
debra S.
debra S.

Great program, has action, drama, comedy, a little bit of everuthong. Love the characters sad stories, action and dras within this series. Love it.
Raine D.
Raine D.
Bridgeton, NJ

I love this show I think you learn a lot from it
I've watched all the seasons over and over again with my boyfriend and we absolutely love the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now