Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Shawnna R.
Shawnna R.

I love this show, and i cannot wait until stabler comes back. i stopped watching it for awhile because they let him go. he was one of my favorites.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV

Love this show so much!! It gives an inside look in what officers and lawyers go through to solve crimes. The actors are great!! Written very well!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I catch myself watching the same episodes over and over again. Whenever there is a marathon on TV you can bet that's what I'll be watching all day.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi

This is a great show that not only shows the line of work in this graphic department but also shows the emotional stress that detectives go threw .
Mary kate R.
Mary kate R.
Sugar Land, TX

Amazing show I still wish Olivia and stabler got together but yah know stuff happens I wish there more basketball scenes and that I got on the show
Madison C.
Madison C.
Clearfield, PA

My mom and I have watched this show for years. After working with victims of violent crimes, it puts this show into a different perspective for me.
Kendra Y.
Kendra Y.
Woodsfield, OH

I've been watching this show for many many years now. Some of the story lines and devastating and hard to work but all in all this show is awesome!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Who doesn't love this TV show? Its one of my favorites! When I can't find anything on TV or on Netflix to watch, Law and Order SVU is what I watch.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Killeen, TX

This is one of my favorite shows! I've watched it for years and I'm so glad they keep making more seasons because I think it's only getting better!
Luke S.
Luke S.

This show was my childhood. I don't know what compelled me to watch such a dark and twisted show, but they always pull through and get the bad guy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now