10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
I absolutely love this show and I will conti6to watch it I watch it almost everyday. It can really keep me interested the whole time I'm Watching
Have watched since episode one No the show inside outside upside inside out love the action suspense llloooovvveee this show I give it 1000 stars
I enjoy all of the Law and Order series. I find that they are different from other television. There is not a lt of blood and guts like other tv.
I love watching these shows because they feel like this could be real life and like your get to help solve the case. Old re runs are my favorite.
This show is very intense! The plot lines and cliffhangers keep you interested! Definitely scary for some audiences with a lot of mature content.
My favorite show to binge watch. I watch SVU on ion, USA, and Netflix. This show has been on for years and I will continue to be a loyal watcher.
I like svu because it basically combines a law show with a crime scene investigation show and shows both aspects of each side of crime and murder
I love watching this show and seeing them catch the bad guys on it my husband watches it with me i like it better than the other law & order show
Love this show! You really connect with the characters! Lots of sitting on edge! They become family and you get upset when one of them gets hurt!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos