Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

One of my absolute favorite shows to watch. I began watching this series as a teen and I've been obsessed ever since even with the many cast member changes.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

I love the actors in this show and I always record new episodes when they come out. I've been watching this show for years and it's my favorite Law & Order.
Amy E.
Amy E.

Es una serie sobre detectives que se encuentran en casos distintos como violacion, robo, homicidio entre otros siempre encuentran al culpable de los delitos
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

I love this show!!! I've seen every season on Netflix and every time it is on TV I always turn it to that channel. Great acting and even better story lines.
Honor D.
Honor D.

At first I thought it was boring but once I got into it I couldn't stop watching it, it has a great plot and most of the times stories are very interesting.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL

My favorite of all the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are an amazing team, I miss stabler being on there so much!i can't believe how long it's been on tv
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
El Paso, TX

My second favorite of law and order because there's so many twists and so much drama...it's kind of like the first 48 but more fantasy I guess you could say
Beth W.
Beth W.

Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson forever! Love this show and was slightly addicted to it at one point in my life. I still watch when there are marathons on!
Max B.
Max B.

Classic show with such great stories! Makes you feel like you're part of the action and are a true detective helping get justice to all the Special Victims.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Best show ever... Best storylines... Best guest appearances just all our headlines being played out right on television or iPhone or iPad or computer/tablet
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now