Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Shawnna R.
Shawnna R.

I love this show, and i cannot wait until stabler comes back. i stopped watching it for awhile because they let him go. he was one of my favorites.
Genevieve L.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA

SVU draws me in every time I watch. I have been watching forever and I am the only person I know that keeps up with the new seasons. It is so good.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL

Watching this now! Love this show love the actors and actresses AMAXING story lines I love mystery and crime shows this is one of my all time favs!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Who doesn't love this TV show? Its one of my favorites! When I can't find anything on TV or on Netflix to watch, Law and Order SVU is what I watch.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Killeen, TX

This is one of my favorite shows! I've watched it for years and I'm so glad they keep making more seasons because I think it's only getting better!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA

Too dry without enough character development. Compared to the fantastic story lines and casting of NYPD Blue I could never get as into Law & Order.
Cevell W.
Cevell W.
Lynchburg, VA

This is a show I grew up watching with my mom. I still love watching re-runs and the new episodes today. I find it very intriguing and interesting.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ

I love the story is close to home touching on real facts. I am curious what next season will hold considering what is happening in our world today.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

I have been hooked on this show for what seems like FOREVER! Great story lines and even better plot twists. will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY

Absolutely wonderful show! I am not usually crazy over crime dramas but this show hits the spot! I recommend it to anyone interested in this genre.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?