Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eridel R.
Eridel R.
Miami, Fl
This series for more than 3 years has delighted me, as I am a lawyer I like to see the whole system of research, plus is very attached to reality.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
LOVE this show. It keeps me entertained the whole hour and I hate to see it end. I love all the story lines. Actors are some of my favorites also.
Jamela S.
Jamela S.
Clifton, NJ
Sept. 22, 2016, 8:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Can watch a marathon any day of the week. Good acting, love the old school episodes with the original crew. So many good episodes.
Jerelynn J.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite binge watch show! I watch it every night when I have nothing to do. It is so good and it is so difficult to stop watching it!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Baltimore, MD
I love these kinds of tv shows. It's very interesting all the crime tv Shows. I could watch the episode over and over again it would not get old.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Paradise, TX
I love law and order. Once again it is a program that mammy can relate to in this messed up world. It keeps you guessing, entertained and amused.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Garner
I love this shows amazing way to embraces all kinda of issues. I love the actors and the background one them all. I think i am obessed with oilva
Jen S.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
There is a reason why this series is one of the longest running shows in television history. it is truly amazing and always keeping my attention.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Wilmington, NC
Love the stories and actors! Most of the stories are actually recent things that have happened that has been dramatized. Still very entertaining.
Shametria H.
Shametria H.
Great show, perfect actors for the roles. Very diverse but not too much so. The characters lives are just as interesting as the cases they solve.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?