10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I'm not a huge fan of this show. But every time I do watch it, I always get tied in to the storyline of that episode and it's been on for forever.
Probably THE best action crime show I watch on tv. It's thriller, meets drama, meets action, meets reality. I enjoy it and the acting, is suberb!
This show is very intense! The plot lines and cliffhangers keep you interested! Definitely scary for some audiences with a lot of mature content.
I love this shows amazing way to embraces all kinda of issues. I love the actors and the background one them all. I think i am obessed with oilva
There is a reason why this series is one of the longest running shows in television history. it is truly amazing and always keeping my attention.
Love the stories and actors! Most of the stories are actually recent things that have happened that has been dramatized. Still very entertaining.
Very interesting show. Different story line each episode so you don't have to watch every episode consecutively. The later seasons aren't as good
Love to watch svu. Although sometimes it's hard to watch the themes of the show. With abuse an rape. It's still a great show an I love the actors
Very engaging show, keeps you on your seat. Characters have stories that are similar to the current world happenings. I very much enjoy this shoe
Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos