Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lara L.
Lara L.

I absolutely love it! I have a passion for criminal justice and the actors on this show are amazing. They really show heart in what they are doing.
debra S.
debra S.

Great program, has action, drama, comedy, a little bit of everuthong. Love the characters sad stories, action and dras within this series. Love it.
Eirynn S.
Eirynn S.
Pelzer, SC

Although I don't like how they take out some of my favorite people out of nowhere, I love this show! It constantly keeps my on the edge of my seat!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL

Watching this now! Love this show love the actors and actresses AMAXING story lines I love mystery and crime shows this is one of my all time favs!
Violet Hayes H.
Violet Hayes H.
Henry, TN

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I truly love it. I still watch it to this day and will continue until it stops showing.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Killeen, TX

This is one of my favorite shows! I've watched it for years and I'm so glad they keep making more seasons because I think it's only getting better!
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
New Haven

My husband and I have been watching this since we were teens! SVU is both of our favorite law and order but not limited. I enjoy watching them all.
Sally O.
Sally O.
Benton, AR

Loooooove it! I'm a long-time fan. Sometimes, I don't see how the show will be good without a certain character, but they always manage to save it!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

I enjoy watching Law & Order: SVU. It is a great cop TV show. I recommend it to others that like cop shows. Can't wait for each season to come out.
Shawnna R.
Shawnna R.

I love this show, and i cannot wait until stabler comes back. i stopped watching it for awhile because they let him go. he was one of my favorites.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now