Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Camille B.
Camille B.

I love this show! I have watched every season so far and love the story line. The characters are so exciting to watch and the plots never get boring
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN

I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Buffalo, NY

Excellent show! Could sit for hours and watch this all night great for a family night leaves you in suspect for hours through the show. Great actors
Jacinda W.
Jacinda W.
Columbia, KY

This show will never get old! I love the characters and their personalities. Each show offers a new case and new personal trials for the characters.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Bowling Green

This show is so real that it is scary and makes you think twice about things. Keeps you on the edge of your feet and incorporates real world events.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Brunswick, OH

This show never needs to be cancelled. I look forward to new seasons. never gets dull or boring. always something to draw you in and keep you close.
Cara H.
Cara H.
Bellefonte, PA

One of my favorite shows ever! Sad that so much of the original cast is gone but Olivia will always have a special place in my heart and on my TV <3
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
York, PA

I love this show as it always has plot twists. I have always enjoyed crime and drama series shows. The characters are all relatable and interesting.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH

I could sit down and watch all 386 episodes in one sitting. I love this show more than I love life. I would buy a Hulu membership just to watch it.
Shawnna R.
Shawnna R.

I love this show, and i cannot wait until stabler comes back. i stopped watching it for awhile because they let him go. he was one of my favorites.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?