10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,124 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love that show lt has stuff on it that I can relate to I was abused before and I llke the way they go after the abusers and bring them to justis
I think it helps me to see all the things that can go on in this world. I do wish we could solve them as fast to get bad people off street faster,
This show is a classic. It's always great for downtime and it's easy to keep up with since the episodes don't necessarily line up chronologically.
You have to watch it. so good yet educational and something you literally can't stop watching. Good to just throw on even if you aren't caught up.
Amazing show. I binge watch whenever I can. It highlights many real life issues even though it is a fictional show. Some are based on real events.
This series for more than 3 years has delighted me, as I am a lawyer I like to see the whole system of research, plus is very attached to reality.
Love this show. Can watch a marathon any day of the week. Good acting, love the old school episodes with the original crew. So many good episodes.
Great show, perfect actors for the roles. Very diverse but not too much so. The characters lives are just as interesting as the cases they solve.
I love these kinds of tv shows. It's very interesting all the crime tv Shows. I could watch the episode over and over again it would not get old.
I love law and order. Once again it is a program that mammy can relate to in this messed up world. It keeps you guessing, entertained and amused.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos