Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
So interesting! I can watch this show for hours! It always gets me in my feels! You grow attached to the characters and it's overall a great show!
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
Love this show! Omg! It's so good and action packed. I've never watched the original Law and Order but I love this one. I've watched every season!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Big Law and order Fan. Love all the characters and the story line for Law and Order. The show generally play when I am home so that is always nice
Mercede C.
Mercede C.
New Carlisle, IN
Been watching this show with my mom since I was little. absolutely adore the characters and the plots of the shows. Always a go to if I see it on.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Yakima, WA
Sept. 23, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love that show lt has stuff on it that I can relate to I was abused before and I llke the way they go after the abusers and bring them to justis
Matea F.
Matea F.
Another favorite show of mine. I have watched this TV show for years and it's still very good . I would recommend to anyone who likes crime shows.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Medfield, MA
This show is a classic. It's always great for downtime and it's easy to keep up with since the episodes don't necessarily line up chronologically.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA
You have to watch it. so good yet educational and something you literally can't stop watching. Good to just throw on even if you aren't caught up.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Amazing show. I binge watch whenever I can. It highlights many real life issues even though it is a fictional show. Some are based on real events.
Eridel R.
Eridel R.
Miami, Fl
This series for more than 3 years has delighted me, as I am a lawyer I like to see the whole system of research, plus is very attached to reality.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?