Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Marta V.
Marta V.

one of my favorite shows of all time! such crazy crime stories and a lot of crazy plot twists on this show. I love that they have a lot of guest stars too..
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville, PA

I've seen every episode. This show provides a catharsis. It's my absolute favorite show. I used to watch it with my late grandmother and I've never stopped.
Burnette H.
Burnette H.
Lewisporte

We Also love law and order svu watch it as a family! Great show the characters seam like they are not acting like it's happening and they are involved in it
molly t.
molly t.
Wadena, MN

One of my favorite all time shows. Olivia Benson is one of my favorite female characters. They have great story lines-often take from real world situations.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Fountain, MI

This is a great show. Dealing with topics of today. Is not like any other series, makes you wanting more. The cast are great makes the series very involved.
Mari A.
Mari A.

Best show my sisters and me can watch this all day any day it's one of our favorite shows we watch all seasons and if there are reruns will also watch again.
Luis Fernando S.
Luis Fernando S.
Medley, FL

I like this series because they solve special cases, which do not leave very clear tracks and end simpre give to the smallest detail. I like and recommend,.
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX

This show always has a solid plot line and good actors but you can pick up whenever and watch without any confusion. Intense at times but always interesting
Juana G.
Juana G.
Mundelein, Il

Looovveeeeee thisss show.Its supeerr Addicting.
Every episode is intense.sometime o wish tv would play entire case instead of diffeeent ones eveey hour haha
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Pekin, IL

This is such a good show! I love all of the characters and story lines. I usually watch the show on TV so I just watch whatever re-runs are on at that time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now