10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching this show with my mom since I was little. absolutely adore the characters and the plots of the shows. Always a go to if I see it on.
Soy de las personas que por mucho tiempo no las gustaba después como que las empezar a agarrar el gusto y ahora miro de nuevo los capítulos viejos
Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
I've seen every episode and still will rewatch them, even though the newer seasons don't have all the original characters I still watch every time.
I seriously know all these episodes by heart. I can still watch any time it's on though! This is the best series out of all of the law and orders.
Law & order is one of my favorite programs. it is very exciting, great drama really keeps you going and makes you think about what goes around us.
Me interesa y me gusta porque se busca la justicia y la verdad. Trata de diferentes situaciones en la vida que se pueden presentar en la vida real
I love the suspense of this show. It's my guilty pleasure while the kids are napping. It's always interesting and keeps me on the edge of my seat.
This show teaches you how they solve crime and efficient and fasti have so many favorite scenes that i cant pick all charactors are good at acting
I love this show. I've gone back and started from the beginning and watched every episode. The show is actually pretty informative and interesting
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos