BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this show, And I have for years and years. Although I was upset when they casted off Stabler, the new cast is amazing. I hope they stay on for many more years.
Jasmine K.
Sanford, FL
Out of all the shows;; Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent; Law & Order LA, Law & Order Trial By Jury and Law & Order SVU , THIS IS THE BEST ONE. In my opinion.
Albina G.
This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Skylar C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My Favorite show! I love watching it from the beginning all the way through. Great show!! Elliot was my favorite! Sad he left the show. The new seasons are great too!
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
There are always marathons on tv! I love this show so much! SVU is my favorite, I love the cases and trying to figure out who's the bad guy along with the detectives.
Lauren  P.
Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
McKinzie N.
Just started watching SVU 2 years ago. Now I cant stop watching it. Just finished catching up on all of the episodes of Netflix. You will love Stabler and Olivia.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Raquel J.
Des Moines, WA
I binge this show constantly. I always tell people that I strive to be Olivia Benson. I think they bring a great look into the world of SVU and really break up some stigmas.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
BEST SHOW On TV. You can watch even if you have never watched before. You don't need to stay current with it but it is better if you do. I can watch five in a row!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?