BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amber M.
Very interesting show. Definitely not to be watched around children. Used to be one of my favorites! I tend to watch more reruns then the show as it is currently.
Mallory S.
Cantonment, FL
One of the best shows on Netflix. I watched all the current seasons in a binge and I don't regret anything it is such an entertaining show and great and touching.
Jamie M.
New Orleans, LA
I can and do watch this show over and over again. The storylines are interesting and the acting is good. Its fun to often find guest stars from all types of media.
Great show to binge watch. Each stands on its own but there are some through lines with the characters that keep you coming back. Did get worse after Stabler left.
Jules V.
One of my favorite, longest running TV shows. It's thought provoking and interesting to watch. Sometimes it can be a little scary but in a good way! GREAT acting.
Charlie E.
Marysville, OH
It never gets old. I watch the seasons over and over again on Netflix. I don't think there is an episode I haven't seen! Great to turn on while I'm going to sleep!
jessica b.
I've watched this show since forever. I like it because the plots always seem realistic and are often inspired by controversial events that have recently happened.
Angela L.
This show is really good. I like it because like investigations. This show is always on TV so if there's nothing to try, everyone should try to watch one episode.
Kayla F.
Lowville, NY
Love this show!! Benson and Stabler are so awesome. It keeps you intrigued till the very end! You end up trying to figure out who done it before the show is over!!
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Great show! I only watched a few episodes but I really liked them! The thing I like the most is that you dont have to start from the very begging to understand it
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?