Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jacksonville, NC
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my all time favorites. I watch it every day! I'll never get tired of it. The suspense is crazy and I'm so ready for the new season.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Brick, NJ
This show is one of my all time favorites! I know every episode and still up to date! I love how every episode is a completely different storyline
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
I loved every season but I stopped caring really after elliet left. I dig the new episodes too but I wouldn't prefer to watch it over the old ones
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
I love this show. I've gone back and started from the beginning and watched every episode. The show is actually pretty informative and interesting
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
The best show ever. Elliot and Olivia need to be together on the show and real life. I love them both. I could watch this for the rest of my life.
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.
Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
lilly c.
lilly c.
This is my favorite show of all time! I always find myself going back between seasons and watching it all over from the beginning! I loooove itt!!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Ventura, CA
Me interesa y me gusta porque se busca la justicia y la verdad. Trata de diferentes situaciones en la vida que se pueden presentar en la vida real
Sept. 21, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show. The actors are very convincing and the stories are complex and interesting. Can't believe that some of the crimes they depict are real
Cindy T. G.
Cindy T. G.
Baltimore, MD
Since having kids I haven't been able to follow it as much. The show definitely lost a bit after Christopher Meloni left. But an absolute classic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?