Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

I've been watching this show for years and years; I especially love watching the older episodes. Mariska is great, but I do miss Christopher Meloni.
Naomi E.
Naomi E.

Some of these cases completely breaks your heart. Great crime show and it's the longest lasting crime show for a reason great actors and storylines.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
State College, PA

This show is so easy to watch random episodes out of order! Episodes are always interesting but because it's been on so long, they can be redundant.
Emily L.
Emily L.

This show was always so great. The better seasons were the ones at the beginning with detective stabler. It's gone a little downhill but still good!
Porsche M.
Porsche M.

Been watching them since I was child and Oliver just show so much passion in her job that it drills you in because some of these story could be true
amanda g.
amanda g.

I love watching the show. Majority of the time, they solve the cases and the criminals end up behind the bars. I love anything about law ans order..
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA

Best show ever. Elliot and Olivia are an awesome team. The stories are great and so is the cast. There are certain episodes that rally creep me out.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS IN A WHILE, BUT WE LOVE LAW AND ORDER AND NCIS. WE HAVE NOT USED CABLE FOR YEARS , WE JUST WATCH ON THE COMPUTER OR BUY DVDS.
Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI

Probably my favorite of the Law and Orders. Great actors, great story lines, and all around great awareness to what actually can happen in the world
marisol m.
marisol m.
Coachella, CA

I have been watching this show for a really long time and I don't get tried of it I love watching law and order show and by far this is the best one
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?