Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Betty J.
Betty J.
Melrose, FL

I love this show. I watch reruns over and over. Its always got an interesting topic and you cant wait to see the outcome. The actors are very good.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Very interesting! Watched it because my friends often recommended it and I love crime shows! If you love crime shows like me this is a great choice
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

I enjoy watching Law & Order: SVU. It is a great cop TV show. I recommend it to others that like cop shows. Can't wait for each season to come out.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Auburn, KY

I am obsessed with this show. I get so attached to the characters. One of my favorites for sure. Very good acting! Similar to law and order or CSI.
Vonniqua J.
Vonniqua J.
Slidell, LA

I love law and order: svu they keep me on the edge of my seat each episode. I even watch the reruns and still get excited. This is a GREAT!!!! Show
Sally O.
Sally O.
Benton, AR

Loooooove it! I'm a long-time fan. Sometimes, I don't see how the show will be good without a certain character, but they always manage to save it!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I catch myself watching the same episodes over and over again. Whenever there is a marathon on TV you can bet that's what I'll be watching all day.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Crossroads, TX

I love this show!!! It can be a bit repetitive but not enough that I don't keep watching. I was so excited to hear about the new season coming out.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ

I love the story is close to home touching on real facts. I am curious what next season will hold considering what is happening in our world today.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Clearfield, PA

My mom and I have watched this show for years. After working with victims of violent crimes, it puts this show into a different perspective for me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now