BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
the drama is truly great on this show! it does scare me a little bit when children become the victims but it never fails to have that element of suspense and surprise. so many episodes also so you can watch and watch and watch forever. i would totally recommend for those into a good interesting tv show with substance.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Smyrna, TN
Law & Order is my go to crime show. It has it's intense moments that leave you clinging to the edge of your seat! When it comes to fast paced crime fiction Law & Order is where it's at! Just look at how many seasons of the dang show that has aired over the years! There's a reason it's many people's tried and true fav.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. The story lines are great and very engaging. The actors and actresses play their roles VERY well. My only complaint is that they always seem to write off the characters I love the most (Stabler and Amaro) but usually the new characters they bring on bring a lot to the show (Barba)!
Elise H.
Elise H.
Excellent show, consistently great writing and acting with great revolving guest stars. It is really sad if you watch too many at a time because some mirror real stories that you've heard about in the news but they raise awareness for the realities behind these horrible crimes too which is good for the public as well.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.
I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This show is one of my favorites! I am a big fan of crime tv shows and I love how they are sometimes based upon true events. I love seeing the action and mystery. The actors on SVU are amazing! I also love this show because the storyline changes everytime so you can never get bored because there are always new cases.
D C.
D C.
I love this series!!! I watch this anytime it comes on tv and i keep watching until the ENTIRE marathon is over !!!! It focuses on the tough but completely real issues and topics that occur in the world that other shows cannot. It has mature topics that are usually never discussed in other forms of media but need to.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This show is my absolute obsession. Olivia Benson is the most incredible woman I have ever felt like I've known. This show will utterly destroy your faith in humanity and make keep you from feeling safe ever but still watch it. You will be devastated when Christopher Meloni leaves but I promise you, the show goes on.
Amber B.
Amber B.
SVU is the best law&order. Best cast, and best story lines if you can stomach them. I read something once that said women love law&order svu because it shows us what it would be like if law enforcement and the justice system took cases of molestation seriously without victim blaming. That's true. #whataworlditwouldbe
Angela F.
Angela F.
Love love love love loooovvveee this show well when detective stabler was on the show I always felt in my heart that detective stabler and detective benson were meant to be for each other I mean the chemistry that they both had was beautiful I'm just waiting until the writers say that he is coming back for the show 😭
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?