Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH

My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS

I'm obsessed with this show. Even though some of the best characters have left, Mariska Hargitay is magnificent. Every show is intense and as good as the previous. Once you see the first scene, you're stuck for an hour. So addicting, but I absolutely love it. If you're into crime solving or law, I'd definitely recommend.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Amherst, MA

I love this show. It's pretty intense, but it's really eyeopening to all these crimes that COULD actually happen. This TV series really goes and hits at domestic violence issues, rape, assault, etc. and I think everyone really needs to be educated in these issues. Great show, I hoep everyone watches at least once episode
Christy W.
Christy W.
Loris, SC

I have loved this show for years. Yes, we have lost some great characters along the way, but the newbies end up showing that they belong in the SVU. And, Olivia getting that awesome promotion just made it better. I typically enjoy most crime shows, but this one is definitely something I keep coming back to get more from.
mariluz s.
mariluz s.
Cudahy, WI

Law & Order SVU has been on forever! There is a good reason for this! It is better than most shows like it! I love the actors, because they do such a great job portraying the characters. I like how they let you know what's going on with captions. I would recommend anyone who likes this genre of show to give it a chance.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA

Outstanding from beginning until fairly recently after Stabler left, I just can't get into the new cast. But this is a fantastic binge-watching show and USA used to have marathons of it. It touches on an important topic and brings awareness to how it can effect the people who work hard to protect and help victims.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA

This show has been around so long...and I love it! Anytime I catch re-runs or marathons on TV I get sucked in! I am also up to date on the latest episodes and eagerly await the new season premier! The suspense, great acting, longevity of the program and the accuracy of the show makes it very interesting and suspenseful!
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Hermitage, TN

Olivia Benson is who I aspire to be. Not a detective in New York, but someone who is observant and not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. Law & Order SVU is great because they tie in events that are going on in the real world, and makes you aware of different instances that could happen to you in real life.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI

Great show! The acting is pretty good, but sometimes it's a little over dramatic. I love that each episode is different, which is hard to do after 17 seasons. There are a few of the original characters, like Olivia benson, but a lot of them have dropped off over the course of the show. Either way, it's a fantastic show!
C H.
C H.
Starke, FL

Why has this show been on for so long? Because it has an excellent ensemble of a cast, the characters are dynamic, and the plots are as real as you can get in a fictional television show. Benson and the gang never disappoint. I've been watching it from the beginning and I will continue to watch until the last show airs.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?