BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show I watch it more when the reruns play on the weekend. Favorite scene was any scene with Elliot and Olivia because i shipped them so hard. It is obviously similar to the other Law and Order show except the cases are different. I started watching one day and will never stop even when the show goes off air.
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. The story lines are great and very engaging. The actors and actresses play their roles VERY well. My only complaint is that they always seem to write off the characters I love the most (Stabler and Amaro) but usually the new characters they bring on bring a lot to the show (Barba)!
Alicia R.
This has to be my most favorite show ever! I love watching the reruns on TV and i love the characters on there. I don't have a favorite scene as the whole show is just too good to pick from. Of course the show has some similar taste as any cop show but tend to have different things. I say this is a must watch TV show.
Amber B.
SVU is the best law&order. Best cast, and best story lines if you can stomach them. I read something once that said women love law&order svu because it shows us what it would be like if law enforcement and the justice system took cases of molestation seriously without victim blaming. That's true. #whataworlditwouldbe
Caroline C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This show is one of my favorites! I am a big fan of crime tv shows and I love how they are sometimes based upon true events. I love seeing the action and mystery. The actors on SVU are amazing! I also love this show because the storyline changes everytime so you can never get bored because there are always new cases.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert
So everyone says it got weird after Elliot left, but really, it got more real. The new additions after season 13 are awesome and the show starts taking on a new life. Of course you can't beat the classic 12 previous seasons, this show is a must watch the entire way through, but it is awesome after the big change too.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This show is my absolute obsession. Olivia Benson is the most incredible woman I have ever felt like I've known. This show will utterly destroy your faith in humanity and make keep you from feeling safe ever but still watch it. You will be devastated when Christopher Meloni leaves but I promise you, the show goes on.
D C.
I love this series!!! I watch this anytime it comes on tv and i keep watching until the ENTIRE marathon is over !!!! It focuses on the tough but completely real issues and topics that occur in the world that other shows cannot. It has mature topics that are usually never discussed in other forms of media but need to.
Angela F.
Love love love love loooovvveee this show well when detective stabler was on the show I always felt in my heart that detective stabler and detective benson were meant to be for each other I mean the chemistry that they both had was beautiful I'm just waiting until the writers say that he is coming back for the show ūüė≠
Kayla L.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! I have been watching it since the beginning. The actors in the show are very goof at what they do and getting into character. I like how now they have connected three shows. (Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med) They really know how to get you to continue watching. MUST WATCH! BINGE WATCH!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?