Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kasmine R.
Kasmine R.
ROGERSVILLE, AL

I've watched Law & Order: SVU since I was a child. I've always been drawn to the storylines and the dramatic situations. Compared to the other Law and Order series, I prefer the SVU category. I really like it when they put an unique spin on stories from today's news and celebrity scandals. I will always be a faithful watcher.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA

OMG!!!! I just got really excited for this review! Law and Order SVU hold a dear place I'm my heart as one of my all time favorite shows! If you are ever bored get on Netflix and get to watching this! Don't get it confused with the other law and orders! They are okay, but SVU is the best one! Team Stabler and Benson all day ❤
Haley D.
Haley D.
Franklin, MA

This is the type of show you can watch over and over again and never get bored with it. Another great benefit is that there is so many seasons and episodes so you never have to worry about running out of things to watch! Keeps you on the edge of you seat and has such good storylines. I highly recommend this for any crime fan!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Out of all of the versions of Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU is the only one that I can watch religiously. I love that each show has it's very own story line and keeps you at the edge of your seat every episode. The actors are great and very believable. I could watch either the new episodes or the repeats all night long!!
Stacy G.
Stacy G.

I have been watching SVU for years and will continue until it ends. Each episode leaves you wanting who did it and how will it end. I am always impressed with myself when I can guess the conclusion of the episode. I'm not big into detective shows but SVU is an exception there is mystery, sitcom, and comedic parts all in one.
Denise R.
Denise R.

Love this program. It can be very detailed and tug at your heart. The powerful messages some of the shows give really hit home. There have been so many spinoff series from this show but none have ever been able to compete with the original. The cast is wonderful although I miss some of the original cast. Well worth watching.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love this show. Benson and Stabler are such relatable characters and great actors. The emotion they show with the victims is so real that I often forget I'm watching a TV show instead of a real SVU department. I can binge watch this show for days. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good crime drama.
Vanesa M.
Vanesa M.
Brampton

One of my favorite shows of all time! Wish they'd be a little bit more transparen't with certain plot points, though. Love Benson. Miss Amarro! Hoping to see him return soon. My favorite episode of all time is probably 911--Benson's acting was absolutely stellar. This is a show you'll be able to binge-watch, no matter what!
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA

Very awesome program. Great acting, exciting stories, and good acting. The show deals with sad and often tragic subject matter, but it also exposes this dramatic underbelly of society. It is quite similar to other Law & Order programming, but focused on special victims of sexual assault/abuse. I would recommend it to others.
Emma E.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA

I've been watching the show for over a decade. I love it so much! This show always keeps me on my toes; it's engaging, it's mysterious. I love cop shows and this one is so well done. Sometimes the acting from guest actors isn't really superb, but overall the main cast and their guest stars are great. I never miss an episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now