Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
the drama is truly great on this show! it does scare me a little bit when children become the victims but it never fails to have that element of suspense and surprise. so many episodes also so you can watch and watch and watch forever. i would totally recommend for those into a good interesting tv show with substance.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
This has to be my most favorite show ever! I love watching the reruns on TV and i love the characters on there. I don't have a favorite scene as the whole show is just too good to pick from. Of course the show has some similar taste as any cop show but tend to have different things. I say this is a must watch TV show.
Elise H.
Elise H.
Excellent show, consistently great writing and acting with great revolving guest stars. It is really sad if you watch too many at a time because some mirror real stories that you've heard about in the news but they raise awareness for the realities behind these horrible crimes too which is good for the public as well.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! I have been watching it since the beginning. The actors in the show are very goof at what they do and getting into character. I like how now they have connected three shows. (Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med) They really know how to get you to continue watching. MUST WATCH! BINGE WATCH!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This show is one of my favorites! I am a big fan of crime tv shows and I love how they are sometimes based upon true events. I love seeing the action and mystery. The actors on SVU are amazing! I also love this show because the storyline changes everytime so you can never get bored because there are always new cases.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This show is my absolute obsession. Olivia Benson is the most incredible woman I have ever felt like I've known. This show will utterly destroy your faith in humanity and make keep you from feeling safe ever but still watch it. You will be devastated when Christopher Meloni leaves but I promise you, the show goes on.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.
I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
So everyone says it got weird after Elliot left, but really, it got more real. The new additions after season 13 are awesome and the show starts taking on a new life. Of course you can't beat the classic 12 previous seasons, this show is a must watch the entire way through, but it is awesome after the big change too.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is the best law&order. Best cast, and best story lines if you can stomach them. I read something once that said women love law&order svu because it shows us what it would be like if law enforcement and the justice system took cases of molestation seriously without victim blaming. That's true. #whataworlditwouldbe
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?