Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. The story lines are great and very engaging. The actors and actresses play their roles VERY well. My only complaint is that they always seem to write off the characters I love the most (Stabler and Amaro) but usually the new characters they bring on bring a lot to the show (Barba)!
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Minneapolis, MN
The thing I love about Law and Order SVU is that there are very few long-running story arcs that span several episodes or a season. Most episodes are stand-alone story lines, but with the same FANTASTIC cast. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay!) is so badass and awesome. I'm always cheering her on, every time I watch it.
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my ALL time favorite show! I can never get enough of Elliot and Oliva. I've watch ever episode they've done and if this show is on I'll watch it i don't care how many times I've seen it. On my television they have a marathon every Sunday and you better believe it's hard for me to wanna do something those days.
D C.
D C.
I love this series!!! I watch this anytime it comes on tv and i keep watching until the ENTIRE marathon is over !!!! It focuses on the tough but completely real issues and topics that occur in the world that other shows cannot. It has mature topics that are usually never discussed in other forms of media but need to.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This show is one of my favorites! I am a big fan of crime tv shows and I love how they are sometimes based upon true events. I love seeing the action and mystery. The actors on SVU are amazing! I also love this show because the storyline changes everytime so you can never get bored because there are always new cases.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Love love love love loooovvveee this show well when detective stabler was on the show I always felt in my heart that detective stabler and detective benson were meant to be for each other I mean the chemistry that they both had was beautiful I'm just waiting until the writers say that he is coming back for the show 😭
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! I have been watching it since the beginning. The actors in the show are very goof at what they do and getting into character. I like how now they have connected three shows. (Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med) They really know how to get you to continue watching. MUST WATCH! BINGE WATCH!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This show is my absolute obsession. Olivia Benson is the most incredible woman I have ever felt like I've known. This show will utterly destroy your faith in humanity and make keep you from feeling safe ever but still watch it. You will be devastated when Christopher Meloni leaves but I promise you, the show goes on.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.
I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?