Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Hermitage, TN

Olivia Benson is who I aspire to be. Not a detective in New York, but someone who is observant and not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. Law & Order SVU is great because they tie in events that are going on in the real world, and makes you aware of different instances that could happen to you in real life.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI

Great show! The acting is pretty good, but sometimes it's a little over dramatic. I love that each episode is different, which is hard to do after 17 seasons. There are a few of the original characters, like Olivia benson, but a lot of them have dropped off over the course of the show. Either way, it's a fantastic show!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Bristol, VA

If you are into any type of legal shows, this is the one for you! The acting is spot on and even with a legal background, the show actually makes sense. For those without a legal background, they make the show easily understandable and makes your want to "binge watch" it. If you've never seen it, now is the time to try!
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH

I think Marisa Hargitay is an excellent, committed actress. While the subject matter is for adults and occasionally violent, it deals sensitively with the difficult subject of sexual crimes. It is consistently engrossing. I think it is an excellent viewing material for for those who can accept the intense subject matter
Kensderline J.
Kensderline J.

I am hooked on this show. It's one my favorite out there. The whole cast is great. Benson is one of the strongest I know despite many dangerous situation.. the stories depicted are very realistic and heartfelt. Each of these detectives take the cases seriously and the storyline are groundbreaking. I highly recommend it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I watch the episodes because I am intrigued to see cases and their resolutions. I like the actors and their roles management. There are several series of this type but this has years and is solid. What I like best are the moral or legal conflicts and the dilemma between the rules or act according to the logic of good...
Carlotta S.
Carlotta S.
Detroit , MI

Absolute FAVORITE cop show!! 17 seasons and counting. It keeps me on edge from season to season. What I recently enjoyed about this recent season, is that it incorporated a lot of real life topics that have been news headliners throughout the world!! This is something that really is an added bonus for television today.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME

I love Olivia. She is an amazing character. Strong and independent but knows her weaknesses. She is a positive role model for young women. While fictional stories the content of this show related to real life. Relates to all the bad in this world while portraying people who always have to find the good. Very good show.
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA

We call this show our "bed time" story. My husband and I have seen every episode at least twice but that doesn't stop us from recording them all again. Every night we pull up one to watch before we go to bed. I have a feeling my husband sometimes dreams about Liv. It is a great show that tackles very disturbing issues.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I love watching this show. I enjoy it so much more than the other 2 law & order tv shows. This is one of the only crime shows on television that I can actually get into. The partnership between Elliot Stabler & Olivia Benson makes it great. I definitely recommend anyone to watch it if they haven't already!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now