Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
francesca d.
francesca d.

I've watched this show since season 1. It's good but I think it used to be better. I don't really like the new characters as much as the old er ones
Porsche M.
Porsche M.

Been watching them since I was child and Oliver just show so much passion in her job that it drills you in because some of these story could be true
Emily L.
Emily L.

This show was always so great. The better seasons were the ones at the beginning with detective stabler. It's gone a little downhill but still good!
Nora M.
Nora M.
Buffalo, NY

Excellent show! Could sit for hours and watch this all night great for a family night leaves you in suspect for hours through the show. Great actors
Alison W.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS

Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show. I love crime shows and this is by far the best. The actors are fabulous and do an amazing playing their roles.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS IN A WHILE, BUT WE LOVE LAW AND ORDER AND NCIS. WE HAVE NOT USED CABLE FOR YEARS , WE JUST WATCH ON THE COMPUTER OR BUY DVDS.
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

This is a really great show that keeps you guessing and surprised I've been watching it for years ever since I can remember I have loved this series
Eunice K.
Eunice K.

So informative and I am more aware of the danger that is in the world. I also learn how to protect myself and it really shows you other perspectives
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
South Bend, IN

I love law and order svu show it has made me cry in many epesodes that i will continue to watch. I'm excited for new season that will coming out soon
Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI

Probably my favorite of the Law and Orders. Great actors, great story lines, and all around great awareness to what actually can happen in the world
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now