Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
I love this show!!! I watch it on USA network all the time. I prefer the older episodes with Benson & Stabler but the newer ones are just as good.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA
I seriously know all these episodes by heart. I can still watch any time it's on though! This is the best series out of all of the law and orders.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very good series. As far as I know, they try to stay as close to the truth as possible while remaing realistic. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy this show.
Sous Z.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
One of my favorite shows, but to be honest, the newer seasons are not great. I will say that each show gets me going and I love seeing the ending.
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Omg the favorite one yet. Just love it . The actors are just so good. The drama. The couples. Can't wait for Netflix to update the episodes again.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Soy de las personas que por mucho tiempo no las gustaba después como que las empezar a agarrar el gusto y ahora miro de nuevo los capítulos viejos
Hadley D.
Hadley D.
I grew up watching this show, and could watch it all day every day! It gives a (fairly) accurate depiction of crimes that happen in the real world
Lynnette O.
Lynnette O.
Bronx, NY
I could watch hours and hours of law and order SVU. I don't mind watching reruns. U can't go wrong with benson she's awesome. But I miss stabler 😩
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY
Sept. 30, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Harley C.
Harley C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've seen every episode and still will rewatch them, even though the newer seasons don't have all the original characters I still watch every time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?