Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Westfield, NJ

Never a dull moment. I can't get enough of the story lines and the characters. There is a reason why it's so successful and been on air for so long.
Eunice K.
Eunice K.

So informative and I am more aware of the danger that is in the world. I also learn how to protect myself and it really shows you other perspectives
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN

I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Greenville, WV

I am obsessed with this show! I watch it all the time while I'm at college. It's exciting and dramatic. It doesn't always end how you think it will.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Buffalo, NY

Excellent show! Could sit for hours and watch this all night great for a family night leaves you in suspect for hours through the show. Great actors
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR

This show has been out for a long time. The best crime show hands down with surprising twist on each episode. Sargent Benson is the best character!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL

Watching this now! Love this show love the actors and actresses AMAXING story lines I love mystery and crime shows this is one of my all time favs!
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.

I have seen so many episodes of this show. Some of the stories are really graphic and hard to watch at times but things like this really do happen.
Luke S.
Luke S.

This show was my childhood. I don't know what compelled me to watch such a dark and twisted show, but they always pull through and get the bad guy.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Crossroads, TX

I love this show!!! It can be a bit repetitive but not enough that I don't keep watching. I was so excited to hear about the new season coming out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now