10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,118 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. I've gone back and started from the beginning and watched every episode. The show is actually pretty informative and interesting
This is my favorite show of all time! I always find myself going back between seasons and watching it all over from the beginning! I loooove itt!!
I loved every season but I stopped caring really after elliet left. I dig the new episodes too but I wouldn't prefer to watch it over the old ones
We enjoy watching this show. It's informative & provides you most information needed everyone needs to know in a daily basis & what to keep watch.
We love this show. I started watching it from the beginning on Netflix and never let it go. Definite recommend. You get attached to the characters
Very good series. As far as I know, they try to stay as close to the truth as possible while remaing realistic. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy this show.
Great show ! I love how they do episodes on current cases and issues. There's always a twist in every episode; your guaranteed to stay entertained
Omg the favorite one yet. Just love it . The actors are just so good. The drama. The couples. Can't wait for Netflix to update the episodes again.
This show is a classic. It's always great for downtime and it's easy to keep up with since the episodes don't necessarily line up chronologically.
I grew up watching this show, and could watch it all day every day! It gives a (fairly) accurate depiction of crimes that happen in the real world
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos