Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Amy H.
Amy H.

I love svu. I can watch the same episodes over and over and never get tired. I love the actors. I am upset Eliot is gone tho. Can't wait for the next season.
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Homestead, FL

This show is full of action, drama, and even some comedy. It gives you a glimpse into the lives of SVU police officers and keeps you on your toes throughout.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Tampa, FL

Real TV and touches upon real life events/topics that most shows are too scared to talk about. features good and strong characters that you fall in love with
Amber S.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA

My favorite show for over 15 years..I dvr all episodes to watch late at night and on my lazy days lol great show if you enjoy crime and law enforcement shows
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina

This is a very intense show. If you start off watching 2 minutes you're stuck for the rest of it. This show is great and leaves you on the edge of your seat.
I first watched SVU a few years back and
Since then I've wanted to be a detective.
The characters have grown into me
And the cases make sense which is great.
I am addicted to this program. I Love, love, love Eliot and Olivia. The fact that it takes place in the NYC and its Boroughs makes it even more interesting.
Tia F.
Tia F.
Hercules, CA

Don't watch if you're home alone haha! This show is such a classic. Mariska Hargitay plays her character so well and represents for bada** women everywhere.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX

I watched it religiously until they took Elliott off. Then I said I'd try but I haven't watched it in nearly two years. I try but to me it's lost its appeal
Summer F.
Summer F.
Smithville, TX

Love watching lawand order, seeing all the cases. There are so many seasons just wish they were all on Netflix besides only 4 seasons that is a real bummer.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now