Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jo-anne T.
Jo-anne T.
Miami, Florida
This show teaches you how they solve crime and efficient and fasti have so many favorite scenes that i cant pick all charactors are good at acting
De'Ana F.
De'Ana F.
White Plains, MD
Fantastic show ! The storyline of the show always connects to the crimes they are trying to solve so you are always on your toes waiting for more.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Sunnyside, NY
We love this show. I started watching it from the beginning on Netflix and never let it go. Definite recommend. You get attached to the characters
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
easton, pa
I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
idalia g.
idalia g.
Law & order is one of my favorite programs. it is very exciting, great drama really keeps you going and makes you think about what goes around us.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very good series. As far as I know, they try to stay as close to the truth as possible while remaing realistic. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy this show.
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
I love this show. I've gone back and started from the beginning and watched every episode. The show is actually pretty informative and interesting
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
I love this show!!! I watch it on USA network all the time. I prefer the older episodes with Benson & Stabler but the newer ones are just as good.
Matea F.
Matea F.
Another favorite show of mine. I have watched this TV show for years and it's still very good . I would recommend to anyone who likes crime shows.
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
York
Every episode kept me on my feet and ready to watch the next I love how they even make sure to have the cops do bad also because no one is perfect
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?