• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jasmine K.
Sanford, FL
Out of all the shows;; Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent; Law & Order LA, Law & Order Trial By Jury and Law & Order SVU , THIS IS THE BEST ONE. In my opinion.
Lauren  P.
Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Raquel J.
Tukwila, WA
I binge this show constantly. I always tell people that I strive to be Olivia Benson. I think they bring a great look into the world of SVU and really break up some stigmas.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
McKinzie N.
Just started watching SVU 2 years ago. Now I cant stop watching it. Just finished catching up on all of the episodes of Netflix. You will love Stabler and Olivia.
Albina G.
This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Skylar C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My Favorite show! I love watching it from the beginning all the way through. Great show!! Elliot was my favorite! Sad he left the show. The new seasons are great too!
Melanie S.
Monroe, LA
I really loved this show for so many years and would never miss an episode. The only thing is that it really changed in the last 2 years and it's just not as good.
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Definitely has me on the edge if my seat more times than none. Haven't really been watching the new episodes lately because I've missed the story line but still a fav!
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME
I've seen every episode of this show. I'm obsessed, can't wait for new seasons to come out. Olivia is my favorite character, I recommend this show to everyone 14+.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?