10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show that shows the good and bad in the world. It's a great feeling though to see the good people win in the end.
This show is a classic. It's always great for downtime and it's easy to keep up with since the episodes don't necessarily line up chronologically.
I grew up watching this show, and could watch it all day every day! It gives a (fairly) accurate depiction of crimes that happen in the real world
I love that show lt has stuff on it that I can relate to I was abused before and I llke the way they go after the abusers and bring them to justis
I love this show!!! I watch it on USA network all the time. I prefer the older episodes with Benson & Stabler but the newer ones are just as good.
You have to watch it. so good yet educational and something you literally can't stop watching. Good to just throw on even if you aren't caught up.
We enjoy watching this show. It's informative & provides you most information needed everyone needs to know in a daily basis & what to keep watch.
Amazing show. I binge watch whenever I can. It highlights many real life issues even though it is a fictional show. Some are based on real events.
I love watching L&O. It's great that I can watch any episode and don't necessarily need to have watched the one before it to know what's going on.
This series for more than 3 years has delighted me, as I am a lawyer I like to see the whole system of research, plus is very attached to reality.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos