Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey J.
Casey J.
Katy , Tx

I don't care how long this has been on, some people watches friends re-runs, I watch law and order re-runs. Dont fix something if it isn't broken 👍🏼
Nicole v.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC

I watch this show every night in bed! I like how every episode is so different, and the main character Olivia is an inspiration to women everywhere!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

I've been watching this show for years and years; I especially love watching the older episodes. Mariska is great, but I do miss Christopher Meloni.
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL

It's wayyy better than CI and regular law an order, the actors are much better suited for their roles and the story lines are much more interesting.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX

I love this show! I am always watching it on Netflix and sometimes on cable when I see its on. Its a very great detective show that I like to watch.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN

I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA

Best show ever. Elliot and Olivia are an awesome team. The stories are great and so is the cast. There are certain episodes that rally creep me out.
Eunice K.
Eunice K.

So informative and I am more aware of the danger that is in the world. I also learn how to protect myself and it really shows you other perspectives
Amber O.
Amber O.
Brunswick, OH

This show never needs to be cancelled. I look forward to new seasons. never gets dull or boring. always something to draw you in and keep you close.
amanda g.
amanda g.

I love watching the show. Majority of the time, they solve the cases and the criminals end up behind the bars. I love anything about law ans order..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now