Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Greenville, WV

I am obsessed with this show! I watch it all the time while I'm at college. It's exciting and dramatic. It doesn't always end how you think it will.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.

This show is so addicting and never gets old. The acting can be hit or miss, but the storyline is consistent and I will always tune in when it's on.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Westfield, NJ

Never a dull moment. I can't get enough of the story lines and the characters. There is a reason why it's so successful and been on air for so long.
francesca d.
francesca d.

I've watched this show since season 1. It's good but I think it used to be better. I don't really like the new characters as much as the old er ones
alexa l.
alexa l.

Amazing show but can be a little inappropriate for younger viewers maybe watch criminal minds or hawaii 5-o instead. they could use some new actors.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC

Great show but would take caution if you have young children around 10-12 years old watching. Some of the terms & language used will spark questions
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL

It's wayyy better than CI and regular law an order, the actors are much better suited for their roles and the story lines are much more interesting.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS

Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show. I love crime shows and this is by far the best. The actors are fabulous and do an amazing playing their roles.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA

If they ever take this show of the air I'll die. So good, with great actors. Love Ice T and Mariska. Love the story lines that keep you in suspense.
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

This is a really great show that keeps you guessing and surprised I've been watching it for years ever since I can remember I have loved this series
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?