Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Nashville , Tn

Iv seen every episode of SVU...I even have the intro song memorized down to the bum bums. Great detective show with a strong female lead. Go Benson!
Porsche M.
Porsche M.

Been watching them since I was child and Oliver just show so much passion in her job that it drills you in because some of these story could be true
Eunice K.
Eunice K.

So informative and I am more aware of the danger that is in the world. I also learn how to protect myself and it really shows you other perspectives
Jacinda W.
Jacinda W.
Columbia, KY

This show will never get old! I love the characters and their personalities. Each show offers a new case and new personal trials for the characters.
marisol m.
marisol m.
Coachella, CA

I have been watching this show for a really long time and I don't get tried of it I love watching law and order show and by far this is the best one
Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI

Probably my favorite of the Law and Orders. Great actors, great story lines, and all around great awareness to what actually can happen in the world
Patti A.
Patti A.

One of my favorite shows I used to watch it whenever it was on TV (which is almost always), but now its on Netflix so you can watch it all in order!
Casey J.
Casey J.
Katy , Tx

I don't care how long this has been on, some people watches friends re-runs, I watch law and order re-runs. Dont fix something if it isn't broken 👍🏼
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Port Allen, LA

I love this show! I love watching law enforcement shows. The actors are great and the content of the stories on the show are put together very well.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Brunswick, OH

This show never needs to be cancelled. I look forward to new seasons. never gets dull or boring. always something to draw you in and keep you close.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now