Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I have been hooked on this show for what seems like FOREVER! Great story lines and even better plot twists. will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Shawnna R.
Shawnna R.
I love this show, and i cannot wait until stabler comes back. i stopped watching it for awhile because they let him go. he was one of my favorites.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Sept. 25, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very interesting! Watched it because my friends often recommended it and I love crime shows! If you love crime shows like me this is a great choice
Cevell W.
Cevell W.
Lynchburg , VA
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a show I grew up watching with my mom. I still love watching re-runs and the new episodes today. I find it very intriguing and interesting.
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR
This show has been out for a long time. The best crime show hands down with surprising twist on each episode. Sargent Benson is the best character!
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD
Great show ! I love how they do episodes on current cases and issues. There's always a twist in every episode; your guaranteed to stay entertained
Kat L.
Kat L.
Troy, PA
We enjoy watching this show. It's informative & provides you most information needed everyone needs to know in a daily basis & what to keep watch.
Mercede C.
Mercede C.
New Carlisle, IN
Been watching this show with my mom since I was little. absolutely adore the characters and the plots of the shows. Always a go to if I see it on.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Oct. 9, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show that shows the good and bad in the world. It's a great feeling though to see the good people win in the end.
idalia g.
idalia g.
Law & order is one of my favorite programs. it is very exciting, great drama really keeps you going and makes you think about what goes around us.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?