Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

Love this series and there are SO many episodes you can't help but find one you haven't seen before. Great writing, entertaining content, good drama.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Collierville, TN

Whenever I watch TV this is always my first choice. I can recite the intro like its the back of my hand. Olivia benson is bomb. Elliot is second bomb
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.

I love this show. The characters are relatable and I've the storylines are captivating. There's plot twists and surprises that leave me wanting more.
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
Alysse P.
Alysse P.

I cannot get enough of SVU. The story lines, and plots and plot twists are always fun to watch. Even after all these seasons, they've kept me HOOKED!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Fantastic show from beginning to now. Olivia Benson is such a Bad A** and the acting is great! It's different without Stabler but still a great show.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY

This is a great dramatic TV show. It has been around for multiple seasons for a reason. The cast goes together perfectly and each episode is engaging
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, AL

Really like the show. It can really make you sit down and watch. Very interesting. Some time I can have a hard time finding it but is a good tv show.
mary jane s.
mary jane s.
Maryville, TN

It is an ongoing story about the struggles of our nation's largest city, police dept. and their every day struggles, both professional and personal.
Marangelis V.
Marangelis V.
Madison, WI

I love this series is one of my favorites. Real events that would actually happen unfortunately. It keeps you on the edge of your seat at all times.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now