Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristi E.
Kristi E.

Older episodes are way better. They're always showing replays on TNT and TBS if you have cable. But you can also watch episodes on Netflix. Not kid-friendly.
Daneane J.
Daneane J.
Bronx, NY

This show is the absolute bomb. It's similar to criminal minds which I'm in love with but anyway the show is great. I even recite the intro when it comes on.
Briana S.
Briana S.

I love this show I started catching up and I'm in the beginning of season 14 and it's great I want to continue watches Gn right now but I have to do homework
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love law and order all the action and detective work they do. Every time I watch it makes me feel like I'm a deceive as well or that I could be one, one day.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Jacksonville , Fl

Pretty interesting show. Sometimes it can show scenes that aren't suitable for children so I don't watch it very often because little eyes are always around.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown , PA

Hello Elliot Stabler! By far my favorite seasons are with the original crime duo. I have always loved how this show connects with current topics in the news.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

Love all thes shows. Watch every law and order from Svu to criminal intent. My favorite is the original law and order. I also like watching law and order svu
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina

This is a very intense show. If you start off watching 2 minutes you're stuck for the rest of it. This show is great and leaves you on the edge of your seat.
Aline S.
Aline S.
Provo, UT

One of my favorites series! The cases make me emotional, and help me to be prepare when I see anything different from usual. Benson is my favorite detective.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

I love this show its definitely one of my favorites, it could be triggering for some so be careful but the stories are so intense and you really get into it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now