10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
So interesting! I can watch this show for hours! It always gets me in my feels! You grow attached to the characters and it's overall a great show!
Very good series. As far as I know, they try to stay as close to the truth as possible while remaing realistic. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy this show.
Great show. The actors are very convincing and the stories are complex and interesting. Can't believe that some of the crimes they depict are real
Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Big Law and order Fan. Love all the characters and the story line for Law and Order. The show generally play when I am home so that is always nice
Omg the favorite one yet. Just love it . The actors are just so good. The drama. The couples. Can't wait for Netflix to update the episodes again.
I love that show lt has stuff on it that I can relate to I was abused before and I llke the way they go after the abusers and bring them to justis
Fantastic show ! The storyline of the show always connects to the crimes they are trying to solve so you are always on your toes waiting for more.
LOVE this show. It keeps me entertained the whole hour and I hate to see it end. I love all the story lines. Actors are some of my favorites also.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos