Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD

I absolutely love this show! I've seen practically every episode ever made and each one is more interesting than the last! I even have all 15 seasons on DVD!
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

I can sit, and watch this show all day. I believe these are based on true stories, because every episode I've watched had the same exact stories on dateline.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ocoee, FL

Hate to admit it but I've seen every episode and there's like 13 seasons!!! It never gets old! Great actors playing the detectives and the stories are crazy!
April F.
April F.

Who doesn't love law and order? Haha every episode is different which keeps it unique.. and every episode is interesting which keeps you coming back for more
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Waynesboro, VA

Good mystery/crime show if you can handle the backstory. Tons of seasons so you have plenty of episodes to watch. Great actors but sometimes too predictable.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have been watching SVU for 10 years or more now. There is no such thing as a bad or boring episode. I will say I lost interest when they got rid of stabler
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH

Gritty crime show. Characters you fall in love with. I can binge-watch this show all day, but it's hard hitting; I have to watch something upbeat afterwards.
Karla S.
Karla S.

Me encanta este programa yo estoy por estudiar trabajadora social y es muy buen programa.Me pone en suspenso pero me gusta que siempre encuentran soluciones.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Tampa, FL

Real TV and touches upon real life events/topics that most shows are too scared to talk about. features good and strong characters that you fall in love with
Briana S.
Briana S.

I love this show I started catching up and I'm in the beginning of season 14 and it's great I want to continue watches Gn right now but I have to do homework
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now