Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Oswego, Ny

I love watching law and order especially the reruns! So enthralling and draws you right in! A good binge watching serious! Run out and grab a series!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Sachse, TX

My favorite show. I love how they take real life cases and put a twist on it. It makes you question cases that have gone through the judicial system.
Alysse P.
Alysse P.

I cannot get enough of SVU. The story lines, and plots and plot twists are always fun to watch. Even after all these seasons, they've kept me HOOKED!
Misey J.
Misey J.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watching every single episode since season 1 and have watched it from start to finish probably 2 times.
Pat C.
Pat C.
Gadsden, AL

We never miss an episode of it. We record the show if we are not going to be home. Olivia Benson is the best !! All of the actors are great !!!! Love
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY

This is a classic. The new episodes are just as good as the old ones. This show does not get old to me. It is another series that has amazing writing
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, AL

Really like the show. It can really make you sit down and watch. Very interesting. Some time I can have a hard time finding it but is a good tv show.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI

I like this show. I watch with my family. This is more for them. Not for me. I do get into the different cases. I just take things way too serious. I
I like Law and Order because I study Law, and these issues I love conversation. In addition, I learn a lot with this program, on cases, lawyers, etc.
ALONNA K.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA

I look forward to watching a new episode every week!! The episodes usually remind you of something that has happened recently...it hits close to home
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?