10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
We enjoy watching this show. It's informative & provides you most information needed everyone needs to know in a daily basis & what to keep watch.
The best show ever. Elliot and Olivia need to be together on the show and real life. I love them both. I could watch this for the rest of my life.
Omg the favorite one yet. Just love it . The actors are just so good. The drama. The couples. Can't wait for Netflix to update the episodes again.
This is one of my all time favorites. I watch it every day! I'll never get tired of it. The suspense is crazy and I'm so ready for the new season.
Love this show! It's a classic that will never go stale. You can typically always find it on a Channel and I'll watch esp when nothing else is on.
I loved every season but I stopped caring really after elliet left. I dig the new episodes too but I wouldn't prefer to watch it over the old ones
Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
So interesting! I can watch this show for hours! It always gets me in my feels! You grow attached to the characters and it's overall a great show!
I love watching L&O. It's great that I can watch any episode and don't necessarily need to have watched the one before it to know what's going on.
Great show. The actors are very convincing and the stories are complex and interesting. Can't believe that some of the crimes they depict are real
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos