Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Dominique H.
Dominique H.

This show is so addicting and never gets old. The acting can be hit or miss, but the storyline is consistent and I will always tune in when it's on.
Jacinda W.
Jacinda W.
Columbia, KY

This show will never get old! I love the characters and their personalities. Each show offers a new case and new personal trials for the characters.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Pittston , PA

The best show ever its got a mix of everything drama suspense excitement and even after 17 seasons its still the most interesting show ive ever seen
Patti A.
Patti A.

One of my favorite shows I used to watch it whenever it was on TV (which is almost always), but now its on Netflix so you can watch it all in order!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC

Great show but would take caution if you have young children around 10-12 years old watching. Some of the terms & language used will spark questions
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Bowling Green

This show is so real that it is scary and makes you think twice about things. Keeps you on the edge of your feet and incorporates real world events.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Port Allen, LA

I love this show! I love watching law enforcement shows. The actors are great and the content of the stories on the show are put together very well.
Porsche M.
Porsche M.

Been watching them since I was child and Oliver just show so much passion in her job that it drills you in because some of these story could be true
francesca d.
francesca d.

I've watched this show since season 1. It's good but I think it used to be better. I don't really like the new characters as much as the old er ones
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Nashville , Tn

Iv seen every episode of SVU...I even have the intro song memorized down to the bum bums. Great detective show with a strong female lead. Go Benson!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now