Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely wonderful show! I am not usually crazy over crime dramas but this show hits the spot! I recommend it to anyone interested in this genre.
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched this show since the beginning. When Chris Meloni left I thought I wouldn't be able to watch anymore but it has stayed just as great!
Kendra Y.
Kendra Y.
Woodsfield, OH
I've been watching this show for many many years now. Some of the story lines and devastating and hard to work but all in all this show is awesome!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL
Watching this now! Love this show love the actors and actresses AMAXING story lines I love mystery and crime shows this is one of my all time favs!
Ally c.
Ally c.
Whitehall , Pa
Oct. 12, 2016, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always a very exciting show. Generally in most shows you can guess the outcome, but not this! It leaves you on the edge of your seat until the end.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a great show that not only shows the line of work in this graphic department but also shows the emotional stress that detectives go threw .
Sally O.
Sally O.
Benton, AR
Oct. 1, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Loooooove it! I'm a long-time fan. Sometimes, I don't see how the show will be good without a certain character, but they always manage to save it!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
Oct. 7, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show so much!! It gives an inside look in what officers and lawyers go through to solve crimes. The actors are great!! Written very well!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Killeen, TX
This is one of my favorite shows! I've watched it for years and I'm so glad they keep making more seasons because I think it's only getting better!
Merle D.
Merle D.
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Never fails to satisfy the lazy entertainment tv craving I have. It's interesting and keeps me on my feet but doesn't demand my constant attention.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?