BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I like all the law and orders, but SVU is the best out of all of them. Detective Benson is my favorite character! She is able to connect with the audience.
Brandy R.
Been hooked on this show for years. I dont have to watch every episode to know whats going on and I like that. Deals with a lot of serious issues as well.
Sarah B.
Best show ever! I'm pretty sure I've seen every single episode. I love the characters and how you get to see some of their personal lives along with work.
Candy S.
Bronx, NY
Great show!! Literally addicted to special victims!!! Reccomed anyone to watch it. Great for date night cuddle in a couch and get read to become addicted!!
Ashley E.
Poland, OH
Pop Culture Expert
The best branch of Law and Order. Stories that have a real life perspective of what happens to victims in this country. An eye-opener with amazing acting.
This is a very good crime show to watch because theres not a lot of bloody scenes and horrific things happening, but its still serious and very realistic!
Jaron A.
Paoli, IN
Ongoing for over a decade. No matter the episode, this show never gets old. Very interesting, and not as predictable as you would think. Benson is a BOSS!
AMANDA L.
Tulsa, OK
Some of the episodes are hard to watch as they deal with child abuse but most of them are really well written and they place well known actors in the shows
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE
I appreciate what the svu does . It is very entertaining . Not similar to other TV shows . I have a lot of favorite scenes . Good acting and good actors .
Shakiya P.
This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?