Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN

I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Pittston , Pa

The best show ever its got a mix of everything drama suspense excitement and even after 17 seasons its still the most interesting show ive ever seen
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA

If they ever take this show of the air I'll die. So good, with great actors. Love Ice T and Mariska. Love the story lines that keep you in suspense.
mary jane s.
mary jane s.
Maryville, TN

It is an ongoing story about the struggles of our nation's largest city, police dept. and their every day struggles, both professional and personal.
Marangelis V.
Marangelis V.
Madison, WI

I love this series is one of my favorites. Real events that would actually happen unfortunately. It keeps you on the edge of your seat at all times.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS IN A WHILE, BUT WE LOVE LAW AND ORDER AND NCIS. WE HAVE NOT USED CABLE FOR YEARS , WE JUST WATCH ON THE COMPUTER OR BUY DVDS.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

I've been watching this show for years and years; I especially love watching the older episodes. Mariska is great, but I do miss Christopher Meloni.
Emily L.
Emily L.

This show was always so great. The better seasons were the ones at the beginning with detective stabler. It's gone a little downhill but still good!
alexa l.
alexa l.

Amazing show but can be a little inappropriate for younger viewers maybe watch criminal minds or hawaii 5-o instead. they could use some new actors.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX

I love this show! I am always watching it on Netflix and sometimes on cable when I see its on. Its a very great detective show that I like to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now