BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Katie J.
Clarks Summit, PA
One of the best series on television. You can watch every episode over and over, and never get sick of it. The story lines are always awesome, and really draw you in!
Kyle L.
Staunton, VA
I love this show. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Sometimes when I think I know who did. I get completely turned around because it was one of the good guys.
sarah r.
Novato, CA
SVU is one of my all time favorite shows being bevause i want to be a cop when I'm older . it's very interesting to be able to know what cops actually do on a daily.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD
An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Alyssa P.
SVU is the best law and order. When nothing is on TV this is my go to show. The relationship between the characters makes the show worth watching. I love this show!
jenn M.
Mobile, AL
I love this show I watched every episode. I think the show has taken meany great turns over the years and Mariska heartakay plays her part like a true investigator.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Lauren  P.
Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obsessed with this show!!! I wish that Netflix had more seasons than just the ones without Detective Stabler, but overall it is a quality show. I love all the courtroom drama.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?