Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Hinesville , Ga

This show is timeless and never gets old. Definitely the best Law and Order series. The characters are the best and the situations are the most entertaining.
sh E.
sh E.
Spring Valley, NY

Watched every episode since season one . Love it can't wait to see what they think of next. Also love that the stay up to date with current events and issues
Christa R.
Christa R.

I've been a Law and Order SVU junkie since the beginning! None of the other Law and Order series quite compare to SVU! The character dynamics are unbeatable!
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

I can sit, and watch this show all day. I believe these are based on true stories, because every episode I've watched had the same exact stories on dateline.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown , PA

Hello Elliot Stabler! By far my favorite seasons are with the original crime duo. I have always loved how this show connects with current topics in the news.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA

This show keeps you hooked and love that every episode is different scenarios. But I feel even when I binge watch I can never catch up. Just so many episodes
Bethanne G.
Bethanne G.
Grand Prairie, TX

Olivia Benson is my soul sister. She is a rock star and the stories are so real and captivating. It is always an easy watch especially to watch with a group.
Phoenix F.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been watching this series since it first aired on tv. From the first Law and order until now I have been pleasantly hooked and I don't sre me stopping.
KATHLEEN M.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX

I love this show and the characters on it. I find the topics they cover to be fascinating and very entertaining. I love the music theme as well, very catchy.
Charity C.
Charity C.
Ellsworth, ME

Seriously the best crime drama show on tv! Love the characters, the plots are interesting and well scripted! You can't help but fall in love with the series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now