Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
Sara V.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI

A classic show that I will watch over and over again. There are so many episodes and the cast is great. These stories are hard to see, but great show
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, AL

Really like the show. It can really make you sit down and watch. Very interesting. Some time I can have a hard time finding it but is a good tv show.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI

I like this show. I watch with my family. This is more for them. Not for me. I do get into the different cases. I just take things way too serious. I
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.

I love this show. The characters are relatable and I've the storylines are captivating. There's plot twists and surprises that leave me wanting more.
Molly J.
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA

This show I feel is much like ehat it would be in real life but of course just a tinsy bit exaggerated. But its a nice show to help learn some stuff.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Collierville, TN

Whenever I watch TV this is always my first choice. I can recite the intro like its the back of my hand. Olivia benson is bomb. Elliot is second bomb
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY

This is a great dramatic TV show. It has been around for multiple seasons for a reason. The cast goes together perfectly and each episode is engaging
Anjelica W.
Anjelica W.
Jeannette, PA

Such a good show. I love the fact that it comes on late at night so you can binge watch a bunch of episodes in a row when there's nothing else on tv.
Sabii H.
Sabii H.
Berea, KY

best show on air right now. 17 seasons of suspense and intensity. nothing like other shows because everything about it is so real. and amazing actors
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?