Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Reading, PA
Whoever doesn't like this show must not have a soul. New Yorks finest doing their best to protect those victims who need an extra special advocate.
Mary kate R.
Mary kate R.
Sugar Land, TX
Amazing show I still wish Olivia and stabler got together but yah know stuff happens I wish there more basketball scenes and that I got on the show
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC
Have an obsession with this show! i have to watch it all the time! Once you watch it you'll be hocked! Great acting and will keep you on your seat!
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR
This show has been out for a long time. The best crime show hands down with surprising twist on each episode. Sargent Benson is the best character!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Too dry without enough character development. Compared to the fantastic story lines and casting of NYPD Blue I could never get as into Law & Order.
Luke S.
Luke S.
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show was my childhood. I don't know what compelled me to watch such a dark and twisted show, but they always pull through and get the bad guy.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Chula Vista, CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love love this show amazing people I literally can't stop watching it it's too good to stop the new season is amazing can't wait for Wednesday
Ryder E.
Ryder E.
Columbia
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows for years! They always keep the episodes current. It will keep you on your toes. I am an avid follower!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Baltimore , MD
Procedural cop drama, but I love it. It is a great go to tv show with a lot of seasons. I love the characters and the plots are not too repetitive.
Betty J.
Betty J.
Melrose, FL
I love this show. I watch reruns over and over. Its always got an interesting topic and you cant wait to see the outcome. The actors are very good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?