Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sabii H.
Sabii H.
Berea, KY

best show on air right now. 17 seasons of suspense and intensity. nothing like other shows because everything about it is so real. and amazing actors
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ashland, OR

It's amazing how fresh the show still feels Considering how long this crime procedural has began running. Mariska Hargitay is a jewel in NBC's crown.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI

A classic show that I will watch over and over again. There are so many episodes and the cast is great. These stories are hard to see, but great show
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Springdale, AR

Love this show. I love the story lines that reflect real life. I love the actors and actresses! It always keeps my interest and never a dull moment !
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Oswego, Ny

I love watching law and order especially the reruns! So enthralling and draws you right in! A good binge watching serious! Run out and grab a series!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Porterville, CA

I love this show. I've been watching it since I was a little girl! I like all the drama, suspense, and anticipation it brings. This show is the best.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI

I like this show. I watch with my family. This is more for them. Not for me. I do get into the different cases. I just take things way too serious. I
I like Law and Order because I study Law, and these issues I love conversation. In addition, I learn a lot with this program, on cases, lawyers, etc.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Boone, NC

Love the old episodes and not so much the new since the old ones you didn't need to watch previous episodes in order to understand what was happening
Molly J.
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA

This show I feel is much like ehat it would be in real life but of course just a tinsy bit exaggerated. But its a nice show to help learn some stuff.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now