Add a Photo

Photos (23)
melissa i.
melissa i.
Fresno, CA

This has been my favorite show since I was a kid I love it so much I don't want it to ever end I'm sad they got rid of munch but with 17 seasons I can see why
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN

I originally started watching Law & Order SVU in reruns, and quickly was hooked. I think I've seen every episode ever made and really miss detective Stabler.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD

I absolutely love this show! I've seen practically every episode ever made and each one is more interesting than the last! I even have all 15 seasons on DVD!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK

This is by far my favorite show. I've seen every episode. The actors and actresses really give it their all. I hope this show stays around for years to come.
I first watched SVU a few years back and
Since then I've wanted to be a detective.
The characters have grown into me
And the cases make sense which is great.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

Love this show. And I started my admiration for it, the first time I heard them mention Lexis-Nexis on the show and West Law books, of which I was an Editor.
Tena K.
Tena K.

I have watched probably every show since the whole series first premiered with Melissa Leo...I am a total law and order fan and a fan of each and every one!!
Phoenix F.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been watching this series since it first aired on tv. From the first Law and order until now I have been pleasantly hooked and I don't sre me stopping.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Hinesville , Ga

This show is timeless and never gets old. Definitely the best Law and Order series. The characters are the best and the situations are the most entertaining.
sh E.
sh E.
Spring Valley, NY

Watched every episode since season one . Love it can't wait to see what they think of next. Also love that the stay up to date with current events and issues
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now