Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Madison C.
Madison C.
Clearfield, PA
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My mom and I have watched this show for years. After working with victims of violent crimes, it puts this show into a different perspective for me.
Altarose C.
Altarose C.
Fremont, CA
Suspenseful and full of action pack parts of every episode, I do miss the good 'ol days too. Nevertheless, Olivia Benson and team are just awesome!
Raine D.
Raine D.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love this show I think you learn a lot from it
I've watched all the seasons over and over again with my boyfriend and we absolutely love the show
Emma C.
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH
Sept. 26, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I could sit down and watch all 386 episodes in one sitting. I love this show more than I love life. I would buy a Hulu membership just to watch it.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Auburn, KY
Sept. 24, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am obsessed with this show. I get so attached to the characters. One of my favorites for sure. Very good acting! Similar to law and order or CSI.
debra S.
debra S.
Great program, has action, drama, comedy, a little bit of everuthong. Love the characters sad stories, action and dras within this series. Love it.

I love. Olivia's new partner likes to fly off the handle from time to time. And Dean Winters is back, he definitely brings the mayhem. I see always
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Chula Vista, CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love love this show amazing people I literally can't stop watching it it's too good to stop the new season is amazing can't wait for Wednesday
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
I have seen so many episodes of this show. Some of the stories are really graphic and hard to watch at times but things like this really do happen.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Best law and order out there. Love the drama and the thrill of what they will find out. Olivia is amazing and Finn is the best character great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?