Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tori D.
Tori D.
Camden, AR

My absolute favorite crime show! I watch it ALL the time! I have watched it over so many times I bet I could tell you what will happen before it does!
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Boone, NC

Love the old episodes and not so much the new since the old ones you didn't need to watch previous episodes in order to understand what was happening
Dawn T.
Dawn T.

I really like the actors on the show who make this show very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat In some edisodes, highly recommended!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Porterville, CA

I love this show. I've been watching it since I was a little girl! I like all the drama, suspense, and anticipation it brings. This show is the best.
Misey J.
Misey J.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watching every single episode since season 1 and have watched it from start to finish probably 2 times.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Fantastic show from beginning to now. Olivia Benson is such a Bad A** and the acting is great! It's different without Stabler but still a great show.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Long Beach, NY

A great show with awesome actors. Once you start watching you have to watch several episodes. Most of the stories are based off of real life stories.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA

I love law & order its a very interesting show & although the real job might not be as it shows makes you really want to start your career that way .
Sara V.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI

A classic show that I will watch over and over again. There are so many episodes and the cast is great. These stories are hard to see, but great show
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?