Add a Photo

Photos (23)
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love the show I watch the show and watch the rest run and never get tired of it we have watched all the session and watched all the old shows as well
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI

A good show to watch when you need a reminder about how messed up the world can be. Also a good show if you enjoy other crime/criminal justice shows.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

One of my all time fav shows! I love the different story lines! The characters have some back story, but you can watch any episode and not feel lost!
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY

This is a classic. The new episodes are just as good as the old ones. This show does not get old to me. It is another series that has amazing writing
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Rome, GA

We love Law and Order SVU in this house! No matter how many times we've seen the episode, we will still watch it. Olivia is great and we miss Elliot!
Molly J.
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA

This show I feel is much like ehat it would be in real life but of course just a tinsy bit exaggerated. But its a nice show to help learn some stuff.
Tess M.
Tess M.
E Providence, RI

I have been watching Law and Order since I was a kid. I do miss Stabler. He was Olivias best partner in my opinion. Things aren't the same without him
Sara V.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI

A classic show that I will watch over and over again. There are so many episodes and the cast is great. These stories are hard to see, but great show
Ester K.
Ester K.
Brooklyn, NY

Favorite show ever I love that there is no real story line and u can watch random episodes I also love that it keeps me on my toes and makes me think
Erica S.
Erica S.
Porterville, CA

I love this show. I've been watching it since I was a little girl! I like all the drama, suspense, and anticipation it brings. This show is the best.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now