Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Irelys B.
Irelys B.
Ansonia, CT

Amazing series. Optimal for a rainy day so you can binge watch the many seasons. They HaveHave and had a lot of amazing actors and guest appearances .
Cierra A.
Cierra A.

One of my all time favorite TV shows. I find myself watching episodes I have already seen all the time. I could watch this show all the time. Love it.
Lily F.
Lily F.

Can never stop watching this show!! Every season you think alright they'll probably run out of good content, but they don't! Ha!! It keeps you hooked.
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

I have loved this show ever since I can remember. I NEED A BUS! I mean Stabler was so hot but I still loved the show when he left! MARISKA is my hero!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Princeton, IN

SVU rules!!! Can watch over and over and sometimes I do! You fins yourself relating to the characters and have to say....this show really captures me.
Marla G.
Marla G.

I've been watching this show for a long time and I love and can't get enough of it. I would recommend this show but be very cautious of child viewing.
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
Alva, OK

Best TV show, I have been watching it for several years and it never disappoints! Every episode is different and it teaches a lot of different lessons
Tori D.
Tori D.
Camden, AR

My absolute favorite crime show! I watch it ALL the time! I have watched it over so many times I bet I could tell you what will happen before it does!
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA

I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
Becky R.
Becky R.
Slater, MO

Law & Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I have seen every episode at least twice. There's always a new twist or turn you didn't see coming.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?