Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Love law and order! The cases always feel so real, the acting is great always has me watching it for hours once I start there is no stopping me lol
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 22, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Oh man I've been watching svu forever! Great cast, great stories and just a show that gets you hooked every time. Love all the law and order shows.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Best law and order out there. Love the drama and the thrill of what they will find out. Olivia is amazing and Finn is the best character great show
Violet Hayes H.
Violet Hayes H.
Henry, TN
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I truly love it. I still watch it to this day and will continue until it stops showing.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I catch myself watching the same episodes over and over again. Whenever there is a marathon on TV you can bet that's what I'll be watching all day.
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
New Haven
My husband and I have been watching this since we were teens! SVU is both of our favorite law and order but not limited. I enjoy watching them all.
Altarose C.
Altarose C.
Fremont, CA
Suspenseful and full of action pack parts of every episode, I do miss the good 'ol days too. Nevertheless, Olivia Benson and team are just awesome!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY
I enjoy watching Law & Order: SVU. It is a great cop TV show. I recommend it to others that like cop shows. Can't wait for each season to come out.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH
Sept. 26, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I could sit down and watch all 386 episodes in one sitting. I love this show more than I love life. I would buy a Hulu membership just to watch it.
Raine D.
Raine D.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love this show I think you learn a lot from it
I've watched all the seasons over and over again with my boyfriend and we absolutely love the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?