BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Charity C.
Ellsworth, ME
Seriously the best crime drama show on tv! Love the characters, the plots are interesting and well scripted! You can't help but fall in love with the series.
Jessica B.
Seaside, CA
I absolutely love this show. It keeps me guessing. I love the characters, they are well developed and great actors/actresses. I will always watch this show!
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been watching this series since it first aired on tv. From the first Law and order until now I have been pleasantly hooked and I don't sre me stopping.
Lindsey A.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have been watching SVU for 10 years or more now. There is no such thing as a bad or boring episode. I will say I lost interest when they got rid of stabler
Nicki D.
I love this show. Ice-T and Mariska Hargitay make this show a must watch for me. It sometimes portrays current events so that makes it even more interesting.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL
I would have to say I'm bit of a law and order junkie always have. I've watched almost every episode and season. I love the suspense and solving the crimes.
Lisa P.
I have watched Law & Order SVU for years. The stories grab your attention and the actors really draw you in. Always my go to show, I watch reruns of reruns!
Victoria G.
Miami , FL
Best show ever! I love Olivia and Elliot as a team. They work great together! They're acting is on point and they keep me interested after so many episodes.
I first watched SVU a few years back and
Since then I've wanted to be a detective.
The characters have grown into me
And the cases make sense which is great.
Luis Fernando S.
Doral, FL
I like this series because they solve special cases, which do not leave very clear tracks and end simpre give to the smallest detail. I like and recommend,.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?