Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria P.
Maria P.
Newark, NJ

I love police investigations there the best shows to watch especially when solving a crime and helping out the victims. I like watching suicide events
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Weedsport

Addicting I could sit and binge watch SVU all day if I was only that lucky lol. The cast is Amazing and I like how they play off of real life stories.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

This long-running show sometimes deals with unimaginably horrible story lines, but it's that cast that makes it the show we return to again and again.
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA

I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Los Angeles, CA

Watch this show every night. And sometimes day. Love the cases and directing. Started watching it from season 1 episode one so I wouldn't miss a thing
Destiny  K.
Destiny K.
Jacksonville, NC

You know when a show has 18 seasons.... it's GOOD. I love that the episodes are some what intertwined and always keep me entertained. Very good acting
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN

I used to binge watch the show it's very interesting to watch everybody's different stories and it has me ready to solve a crime at after each episode
Brieanna K.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV

I absolutely love this show! It has an amazing cast and amazing storylines. It's also great at showing that special victims aren't always young women.
It is a wonderful TV serie that contains everything drama suspense and mistery I love see how the detectives solve the case and what is the conclusion
Tori D.
Tori D.
Camden, AR

My absolute favorite crime show! I watch it ALL the time! I have watched it over so many times I bet I could tell you what will happen before it does!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?