Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
alexa l.
alexa l.
Amazing show but can be a little inappropriate for younger viewers maybe watch criminal minds or hawaii 5-o instead. they could use some new actors.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Great show, but I can't watch it when I'm home alone! Great acting; I was sad to see Detective Elliot leave the show. Still, a great show to watch b
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
If they ever take this show of the air I'll die. So good, with great actors. Love Ice T and Mariska. Love the story lines that keep you in suspense.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.
I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS IN A WHILE, BUT WE LOVE LAW AND ORDER AND NCIS. WE HAVE NOT USED CABLE FOR YEARS , WE JUST WATCH ON THE COMPUTER OR BUY DVDS.
chelsea g.
chelsea g.
North Port, FL
Law & Order SVU is the perfect detective/crim fighting show. It has great realistic story lines and makes you believe you are watching real stories.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Crossroads, TX
Sept. 30, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show!!! It can be a bit repetitive but not enough that I don't keep watching. I was so excited to hear about the new season coming out.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I catch myself watching the same episodes over and over again. Whenever there is a marathon on TV you can bet that's what I'll be watching all day.
Thalia R.
Thalia R.
Sept. 21, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love love love it! The fact that they still come out with new seasons is awesome, they've lasted so long and they haven't lost me as a viewer.
Genevieve L.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
SVU draws me in every time I watch. I have been watching forever and I am the only person I know that keeps up with the new seasons. It is so good.
Eirynn S.
Eirynn S.
Pelzer, SC
Although I don't like how they take out some of my favorite people out of nowhere, I love this show! It constantly keeps my on the edge of my seat!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?