Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen P.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA

I love law & order its a very interesting show & although the real job might not be as it shows makes you really want to start your career that way .
Erica S.
Erica S.
Porterville, CA

I love this show. I've been watching it since I was a little girl! I like all the drama, suspense, and anticipation it brings. This show is the best.
Anjelica W.
Anjelica W.
Jeannette, PA

Such a good show. I love the fact that it comes on late at night so you can binge watch a bunch of episodes in a row when there's nothing else on tv.
Pat C.
Pat C.
Gadsden, AL

We never miss an episode of it. We record the show if we are not going to be home. Olivia Benson is the best !! All of the actors are great !!!! Love
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love the show I watch the show and watch the rest run and never get tired of it we have watched all the session and watched all the old shows as well
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

I have followed this show the last 4 or 5 seasons maybe more to a constant t. I love Olivia and Carisi is definitley finding a place in my heart too.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

One of my all time fav shows! I love the different story lines! The characters have some back story, but you can watch any episode and not feel lost!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.

I really like the actors on the show who make this show very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat In some edisodes, highly recommended!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Rome, GA

We love Law and Order SVU in this house! No matter how many times we've seen the episode, we will still watch it. Olivia is great and we miss Elliot!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Fantastic show from beginning to now. Olivia Benson is such a Bad A** and the acting is great! It's different without Stabler but still a great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now