Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington , CA

Entertaining as always it is a classic TV show while still creating new episodes. It stays relevant by portraying current as well as classic real life issues.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I am obsessed with this TV show. I'd have to say I've literally watched every single episode. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ every day when I get off of work this is my to go show.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD

This show is my favorite guilty pleasure for after my kids are in bed. The storylines are always interesting and it's nice to see the good guys win sometimes.
roberta l.
roberta l.

A classic and vintage tv serie, that i love to see in the winter time at home. Every episode has a great story and different actors with the 3/4 protagonists.
Vaness A.
Vaness A.

One of my favorite shows in the world. i think i have watched every episode no joke. It is similar in the way of it being a crime show but yet still original.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL

Although it's all dramatized to seem more than what it is I like how they base their stories from real situations and that they don't always find the bad guy.
Aliyah O.
Aliyah O.
Bronx, NY

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I get so into it once it first comes on. There is always a different story in every episode. I never get bored watching any of the episodes.
Martha V.
Martha V.

I watch this constantly. I do get super sad about the storylines involving children, or women getting raped or abused physically... But still a wonderful show
Micheela S.
Micheela S.
Alva, OK

I LOVE this show! I try to re-watch as many re-runs as I can!! I have tried to watch the other "Law and Orders" but nothing can compare to the actors in SVU!!
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA

I love this show, and think its awesome to watch and is very interesting. I enjoy the crime stories, and the cast is also amazing, and very good at their jobs
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now