10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Iv seen every episode of SVU...I even have the intro song memorized down to the bum bums. Great detective show with a strong female lead. Go Benson!
Law & Order SVU is the perfect detective/crim fighting show. It has great realistic story lines and makes you believe you are watching real stories.
I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Some of these cases completely breaks your heart. Great crime show and it's the longest lasting crime show for a reason great actors and storylines.
If they ever take this show of the air I'll die. So good, with great actors. Love Ice T and Mariska. Love the story lines that keep you in suspense.
Although I don't like how they take out some of my favorite people out of nowhere, I love this show! It constantly keeps my on the edge of my seat!
I have watched Law and Order for many years. I love the more recent episodes. I will always watch Olivia and Ice T as long as they are on the show.
I love this show!!! It can be a bit repetitive but not enough that I don't keep watching. I was so excited to hear about the new season coming out.
Love this show I think I have seen almost every single episode! I love all the main characters...the story plots make you get emotionally involved.
Love love love love it! The fact that they still come out with new seasons is awesome, they've lasted so long and they haven't lost me as a viewer.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos