10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Some of these cases completely breaks your heart. Great crime show and it's the longest lasting crime show for a reason great actors and storylines.
This show was always so great. The better seasons were the ones at the beginning with detective stabler. It's gone a little downhill but still good!
Iv seen every episode of SVU...I even have the intro song memorized down to the bum bums. Great detective show with a strong female lead. Go Benson!
Great show, but I can't watch it when I'm home alone! Great acting; I was sad to see Detective Elliot leave the show. Still, a great show to watch b
Law & Order SVU is the perfect detective/crim fighting show. It has great realistic story lines and makes you believe you are watching real stories.
Amazing show but can be a little inappropriate for younger viewers maybe watch criminal minds or hawaii 5-o instead. they could use some new actors.
I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
I have been watching this show for a really long time and I don't get tried of it I love watching law and order show and by far this is the best one
I have seen so many episodes of this show. Some of the stories are really graphic and hard to watch at times but things like this really do happen.
Love this show I think I have seen almost every single episode! I love all the main characters...the story plots make you get emotionally involved.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos