Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Mayra F.
Mayra F.

Me encanta esta serie, me la videsde la primra temporada, te muestra una parte del mundo oscura, aunque no es cierto, se que hay cosas peores en la vida real.
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Paso Robles, CA

I've been watching this show for years. I've seen many characters come and go. I personally enjoy the character development and spin on real life new stories.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

I rarely watch tv, but when I do 90% of the time I end up watching LAW & ORDER. I never get bored with it. Every episode in always interesting and insightful.
Julianne N.
Julianne N.
North Brunswick, NJ

This is my all time favorite show. I love how many seasons there are. I don't think I've even watched every episode. There is always a new episode coming out.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA

This show is the best! it never disappoints. The story lines are always new and entertaining. It's real life crime with a dramatic and romantic spin mixed in.
Angela D.
Angela D.

I like is it's a nice show that's keeps me in suspense. The soties are always different and interesting, so far it's my favorite show to watch in the evening.
bianca p.
bianca p.
Tampico, Tamaulipas.

Una serie interesante, cada caso te atrae los guiones de cada capítulo están muy bien escritos y dirigidos me encanta la música de la presentación por cierto!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I am obsessed with this TV show. I'd have to say I've literally watched every single episode. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 every day when I get off of work this is my to go show.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD

This show is my favorite guilty pleasure for after my kids are in bed. The storylines are always interesting and it's nice to see the good guys win sometimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now