Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
alexa l.
alexa l.
Amazing show but can be a little inappropriate for younger viewers maybe watch criminal minds or hawaii 5-o instead. they could use some new actors.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Westfield, NJ
Never a dull moment. I can't get enough of the story lines and the characters. There is a reason why it's so successful and been on air for so long.
amanda g.
amanda g.
I love watching the show. Majority of the time, they solve the cases and the criminals end up behind the bars. I love anything about law ans order..
Naomi E.
Naomi E.
Some of these cases completely breaks your heart. Great crime show and it's the longest lasting crime show for a reason great actors and storylines.
Emily L.
Emily L.
This show was always so great. The better seasons were the ones at the beginning with detective stabler. It's gone a little downhill but still good!
Marangelis V.
Marangelis V.
Madison, WI
I love this series is one of my favorites. Real events that would actually happen unfortunately. It keeps you on the edge of your seat at all times.
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL
It's wayyy better than CI and regular law an order, the actors are much better suited for their roles and the story lines are much more interesting.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Great show, but I can't watch it when I'm home alone! Great acting; I was sad to see Detective Elliot leave the show. Still, a great show to watch b
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.
I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS IN A WHILE, BUT WE LOVE LAW AND ORDER AND NCIS. WE HAVE NOT USED CABLE FOR YEARS , WE JUST WATCH ON THE COMPUTER OR BUY DVDS.
marisol m.
marisol m.
Coachella, CA
I have been watching this show for a really long time and I don't get tried of it I love watching law and order show and by far this is the best one
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?