Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kara K.
Kara K.
Modesto, CA

DUN! DUN! I guess I like this show...it is my text message tone. I like how they base their episodes on actual crimes even though they say they don't.
Bobbie B.
Bobbie B.
Cumming, GA

This show has been around for years and is still one of my favorites. It's so realistic and the acting is great! One of my favorite shows of all time!
Anjelica R.
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA

I love crime shows, and how this focuses on an important issue: Rape. It really shows people that it's not a joke and it can lead to dangerous events.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

This is show is set on my DVR for one reason; it's the bomb! Started watching it 5 years ago and have been hooked since. The the real life situations.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA

One of my favorite crime shows. Every time it came on when I was younger I could hear the 'DUN DUN' come on and I would go running. A family favorite.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

I have watched every season!! This show is amazing I hope they never stop showing it. I think that the stories are true but they claim it is fictional
Vickie W.
Vickie W.
Wilson, AR

Love this show, I even watch all the reruns. I like Olivia and Elliott's relationship. Sorry for Elliott to be written out of some of the eposidies. .
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA

Great show some of the cases really get to you expecially when it involves kids but it shows u how crime really is and how detectives risk there lives
Mendy V.
Mendy V.

This show is the extent of my legal knowledge. I often refer to episodes for legal reference.... Yes I am one of those couch detectives and I love it.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Newark, NJ

I love police investigations there the best shows to watch especially when solving a crime and helping out the victims. I like watching suicide events
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?