Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA

Great show some of the cases really get to you expecially when it involves kids but it shows u how crime really is and how detectives risk there lives
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

This long-running show sometimes deals with unimaginably horrible story lines, but it's that cast that makes it the show we return to again and again.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

This is show is set on my DVR for one reason; it's the bomb! Started watching it 5 years ago and have been hooked since. The the real life situations.
Brieanna K.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV

I absolutely love this show! It has an amazing cast and amazing storylines. It's also great at showing that special victims aren't always young women.
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA

I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
Abby T.
Abby T.
Washington, NC

Great show . i watch this with my family all the time. i like that you don't have to watch all of the episodes in order to understand what's going on.
Irelys B.
Irelys B.
Ansonia, CT

Amazing series. Optimal for a rainy day so you can binge watch the many seasons. They HaveHave and had a lot of amazing actors and guest appearances .
Misey J.
Misey J.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watching every single episode since season 1 and have watched it from start to finish probably 2 times.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI

A good show to watch when you need a reminder about how messed up the world can be. Also a good show if you enjoy other crime/criminal justice shows.
ALONNA K.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA

I look forward to watching a new episode every week!! The episodes usually remind you of something that has happened recently...it hits close to home
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now