Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
karla m.
karla m.

Very good series kind of mad that they changed a few of the characters but the stories keep getting better and better please bring back elliot stabler
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
New Hudson, MI

My favorite show!! My favorite character is Olivia Benson. Even though I am in my forties, I frequently say I want to be Olivia Benson when I grow up!
Abbi G.
Abbi G.

Bingeable. I just started season 17. Goodbye life, until I finish it. Mariska Hargitay Is just the best. Amazing actress. Can't wait for more seasons.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

How can you not like SVU? It's one of the best shows, although Stabler is no longer on the show. I loved Christopher Meloni. It's really well written.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Richardson, TX

This show is not for everyone... However if you like crime shows where each episode is always good I would definetly recommend you to watch this show!
skye g.
skye g.

Amazing show! Was so sad when Elliot left. His replacement is not a bad actor though. I still love the show and will be said when it ends next season.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

This show has been around forever but it's still great. great story lines, even better actors. I like when they use a story that happened in real life
Amy R.
Amy R.
Greenville, SC

Daughter at 2 months old would cry and we would play the intro to law and order suv and she would quit crying and turn her head, have video too cute@!
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Orlando, Fl

I can watch this show for hours. Once I start watching one show and another one is right after you cant stop watching . It keeps you on edge sometimes
Vickie N.
Vickie N.
Anniston, AL

This is one of my favorite show, each episode seem like real life you get so involved with the actors and actress that they seem like real detectives.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?