BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jennifer Y.
Frackville, PA
I used to love this show. It was interesting and factual. However, it has gone downhill since they replaced the cast so many times. I haven't bothered to keep up with it.
Kyla K.
This such a good show!!! It keeps you wanting more! Sometimes it can be heartbreaking and have you think it's a real life situation. I could watch this show all day long.
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA
I have been a long time fan of law and order. I will continue watching the reruns as long as they are aired. You almost feel like you know the main characters personally.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH
My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my absolute favorites I watch it almost every day even reruns I would recommend this to anyone and almost anyone I have have grown to love it 10 out of 10
Lexi T.
North Las Vegas, NV
This show is definitely a classic always talking on big things that happen in the world and how the world isn't fair. i love to see all the cases and trials that happen.
Lexi M.
Moline, IL
I just love this show. It like helps me how to defend myself or where to go and not to go by myself. This show probably isn't meant for my age but I love this show idky.
Chyna L.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite criminal TV show to date! will never cease to amaze me with every season. I will be sad when it ends but will definitely re watch it for a very very long time.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ
Best show ever. I have seen every episode at least twice. The characters are so great and I love crime shows. If you ever have the chance definitely give this show a go.
andrea M.
Ridgewood, NY
This show never gets old. I literally can put any episode on and watch it as if I've never seen it. Also I tend to watch them out of sequence and it doesn't even matter!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?