Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

This show has been around forever but it's still great. great story lines, even better actors. I like when they use a story that happened in real life
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

How can you not like SVU? It's one of the best shows, although Stabler is no longer on the show. I loved Christopher Meloni. It's really well written.
Vakeshea G.
Vakeshea G.

My FAVORITE SHOW been watching this for at least 10 years it keeps me on edge it is the perfect contrast between real world events and fiction #Benson
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
Alva, OK

Best TV show, I have been watching it for several years and it never disappoints! Every episode is different and it teaches a lot of different lessons
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Richardson, TX

This show is not for everyone... However if you like crime shows where each episode is always good I would definetly recommend you to watch this show!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.

Of all the L&O shows, this is my fave. I've watched it from the start. It's not quite as good without Christopher Meloni, but it's still a great show.
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA

I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
Tori D.
Tori D.
Camden, AR

My absolute favorite crime show! I watch it ALL the time! I have watched it over so many times I bet I could tell you what will happen before it does!
Vickie W.
Vickie W.
Wilson, AR

Love this show, I even watch all the reruns. I like Olivia and Elliott's relationship. Sorry for Elliott to be written out of some of the eposidies. .
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

I have loved this show ever since I can remember. I NEED A BUS! I mean Stabler was so hot but I still loved the show when he left! MARISKA is my hero!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now