Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
South Bend, IN
I love law and order svu show it has made me cry in many epesodes that i will continue to watch. I'm excited for new season that will coming out soon
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
York, PA
I love this show as it always has plot twists. I have always enjoyed crime and drama series shows. The characters are all relatable and interesting.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
I love this show! I am always watching it on Netflix and sometimes on cable when I see its on. Its a very great detective show that I like to watch.
Naomi E.
Naomi E.
Some of these cases completely breaks your heart. Great crime show and it's the longest lasting crime show for a reason great actors and storylines.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Pittston , PA
The best show ever its got a mix of everything drama suspense excitement and even after 17 seasons its still the most interesting show ive ever seen
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN
I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Katy, TX
Sept. 23, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I don't care how long this has been on, some people watches friends re-runs, I watch law and order re-runs. Dont fix something if it isn't broken 👍🏼
Patti A.
Patti A.
One of my favorite shows I used to watch it whenever it was on TV (which is almost always), but now its on Netflix so you can watch it all in order!
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
This show is so easy to watch random episodes out of order! Episodes are always interesting but because it's been on so long, they can be redundant.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Nashville , Tn
Iv seen every episode of SVU...I even have the intro song memorized down to the bum bums. Great detective show with a strong female lead. Go Benson!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?