Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Castlewood, VA

This show just pulls you into each and every episode. There are times I set down and look up and realized Ive sat there for 4 hours watching one after another.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Duluth, GA

Episodes can be a hit repetitive, but great to watch when you're home sick. Episodes also have small underlying storylines for characters between each episode.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Mentone, CA

I totally binge watched all like 17 seasons of this show and I literally cannot get enough. No two crimes are very similar and the character stories are great.
Winter D.
Winter D.
Colo, IA

I've watched this show since I was young. I grew up watching it with my Mom and I love it. I love trying to figure what happened and who did it. Great actors.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Riverhead, NY

It is good. I miss the old ones but like with the rest the show must go on. I will watch the new ones here and there and they are still extremely entertaining
Ckat T.
Ckat T.
McKinney

Been watching this for years. Olivia is one great cop. I do miss Elliott though
I love how they bring issues right out of the front pages and put in the show.
indira c.
indira c.

I like to see this series, the little TV time rather see this type of program opens the imagination on some issues that you do not often see in the day to day
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I really like this series. There are a wide variety of scenarios and it leaves you trying to figure out "who dunnit?" This is one of my favorite crime dramas.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Caledonia, NY

Been a loyal fan for several years. I've seen every episode at least twice, and am counting the days until the new season. I will never get sick of this show!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, NJ

Love it because it's played so true to life
I am always in suspen what will happen next
Love how it sadly doesn't always end happy ever after
Very true to life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now