10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
It's wayyy better than CI and regular law an order, the actors are much better suited for their roles and the story lines are much more interesting.
I've been watching this show for years and years; I especially love watching the older episodes. Mariska is great, but I do miss Christopher Meloni.
I love this series is one of my favorites. Real events that would actually happen unfortunately. It keeps you on the edge of your seat at all times.
I love this show! I am always watching it on Netflix and sometimes on cable when I see its on. Its a very great detective show that I like to watch.
Never a dull moment. I can't get enough of the story lines and the characters. There is a reason why it's so successful and been on air for so long.
I watch this show every night in bed! I like how every episode is so different, and the main character Olivia is an inspiration to women everywhere!
I am obsessed with this show! I watch it all the time while I'm at college. It's exciting and dramatic. It doesn't always end how you think it will.
So informative and I am more aware of the danger that is in the world. I also learn how to protect myself and it really shows you other perspectives
I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS IN A WHILE, BUT WE LOVE LAW AND ORDER AND NCIS. WE HAVE NOT USED CABLE FOR YEARS , WE JUST WATCH ON THE COMPUTER OR BUY DVDS.
One of my favorite shows I used to watch it whenever it was on TV (which is almost always), but now its on Netflix so you can watch it all in order!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos