BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I watch the episodes because I am intrigued to see cases and their resolutions. I like the actors and their roles management. There are several series of this type but this has years and is solid. What I like best are the moral or legal conflicts and the dilemma between the rules or act according to the logic of good...
Kensderline J.
Kensderline J.
I am hooked on this show. It's one my favorite out there. The whole cast is great. Benson is one of the strongest I know despite many dangerous situation.. the stories depicted are very realistic and heartfelt. Each of these detectives take the cases seriously and the storyline are groundbreaking. I highly recommend it.
Carlotta S.
Carlotta S.
DETROIT, MI
Absolute FAVORITE cop show!! 17 seasons and counting. It keeps me on edge from season to season. What I recently enjoyed about this recent season, is that it incorporated a lot of real life topics that have been news headliners throughout the world!! This is something that really is an added bonus for television today.
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
We call this show our "bed time" story. My husband and I have seen every episode at least twice but that doesn't stop us from recording them all again. Every night we pull up one to watch before we go to bed. I have a feeling my husband sometimes dreams about Liv. It is a great show that tackles very disturbing issues.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
I love Olivia. She is an amazing character. Strong and independent but knows her weaknesses. She is a positive role model for young women. While fictional stories the content of this show related to real life. Relates to all the bad in this world while portraying people who always have to find the good. Very good show.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
the drama is truly great on this show! it does scare me a little bit when children become the victims but it never fails to have that element of suspense and surprise. so many episodes also so you can watch and watch and watch forever. i would totally recommend for those into a good interesting tv show with substance.
Elise H.
Elise H.
Excellent show, consistently great writing and acting with great revolving guest stars. It is really sad if you watch too many at a time because some mirror real stories that you've heard about in the news but they raise awareness for the realities behind these horrible crimes too which is good for the public as well.
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Smyrna, TN
Law & Order is my go to crime show. It has it's intense moments that leave you clinging to the edge of your seat! When it comes to fast paced crime fiction Law & Order is where it's at! Just look at how many seasons of the dang show that has aired over the years! There's a reason it's many people's tried and true fav.
Qiana Y.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show I watch it more when the reruns play on the weekend. Favorite scene was any scene with Elliot and Olivia because i shipped them so hard. It is obviously similar to the other Law and Order show except the cases are different. I started watching one day and will never stop even when the show goes off air.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?