BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
gabby b.
Bristol, CT
I've always wanted to do something to help someone when i got older. Watching this show always fasincated me because they always helped someone in need. I believe this show is outstanding but i prefer criminal minds. all of the the Law and Order shows are good but i prefers svu out of all. it's a great watch for people.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
We call this show our "bed time" story. My husband and I have seen every episode at least twice but that doesn't stop us from recording them all again. Every night we pull up one to watch before we go to bed. I have a feeling my husband sometimes dreams about Liv. It is a great show that tackles very disturbing issues.
Carlotta S.
DETROIT, MI
Absolute FAVORITE cop show!! 17 seasons and counting. It keeps me on edge from season to season. What I recently enjoyed about this recent season, is that it incorporated a lot of real life topics that have been news headliners throughout the world!! This is something that really is an added bonus for television today.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
I love Olivia. She is an amazing character. Strong and independent but knows her weaknesses. She is a positive role model for young women. While fictional stories the content of this show related to real life. Relates to all the bad in this world while portraying people who always have to find the good. Very good show.
Alicia R.
This has to be my most favorite show ever! I love watching the reruns on TV and i love the characters on there. I don't have a favorite scene as the whole show is just too good to pick from. Of course the show has some similar taste as any cop show but tend to have different things. I say this is a must watch TV show.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my ALL time favorite show! I can never get enough of Elliot and Oliva. I've watch ever episode they've done and if this show is on I'll watch it i don't care how many times I've seen it. On my television they have a marathon every Sunday and you better believe it's hard for me to wanna do something those days.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show I watch it more when the reruns play on the weekend. Favorite scene was any scene with Elliot and Olivia because i shipped them so hard. It is obviously similar to the other Law and Order show except the cases are different. I started watching one day and will never stop even when the show goes off air.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
the drama is truly great on this show! it does scare me a little bit when children become the victims but it never fails to have that element of suspense and surprise. so many episodes also so you can watch and watch and watch forever. i would totally recommend for those into a good interesting tv show with substance.
Kristin V.
Minneapolis, MN
The thing I love about Law and Order SVU is that there are very few long-running story arcs that span several episodes or a season. Most episodes are stand-alone story lines, but with the same FANTASTIC cast. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay!) is so badass and awesome. I'm always cheering her on, every time I watch it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?