Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kaley K.
Kaley K.

Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows to watch now. I recently started watching older episodes on Netflix and I was reminded why I was hooked on the show from before. It's one of those shows you want to keep on watching and can't stop watching. Every episode is different but some our continuations of previous episodes.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.

Great show, it gives you in site on how the justice system works in both solving the crime and in the court room. This is recommend for an older audience as it does contain violence and scenes of death. But this is a great show with an amazing cast. If your scrolling through channels and you see this I'd recommend watching it.
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

I could honestly watch this show all day long if my husband would let me(:
This show is so real to life, has so many situations that can really happen in real life. The detectives are great. They risk their lifes just to save others lifes. They try to understand them and see why they do the things they do . LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON

I have been following this show through out the years and every season just gets better and better. You'd think after so many seasons, they'd run out situations and start re-doing issues, but every season is just as original as the previous. It's suspenseful, heartbreaking, and heartwarming all jam packed into an amazing show!
Tina A.
Tina A.
Harleysville, PA

I have been watching this show for years, and it never gets any less good. Always keeps your attention, and is not always for the faint of heart, but never fails to tell a thrilling and gripping story and keep me coming back for more and more! Plus with 14 seasons and counting, the possibilities for binge watching are endless.
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN

I know it's kind of crazy is you leaving a 5-star rating to a show that's about gruesome and horrific crimes but which detective like Elliot and Olivia and the crazy stories that they saw and how its real-life grit you can't help but to be drawn in every episode it's something new it's something and it's something that is real
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

WHO DOESN'T LOVE IT WHEN AN SVU MARATHON COMES ON?! (Actually probably my boyfriend, he hates the show, but whatever.) SVU is my favorite from the Law & Order series, it has more to do with personal crimes than the other L&Os. It's top notch crime drama, and all the actors are great (and yes, I'm including Ice T in that lol!).
Michael J.
Michael J.
Farmington, MN

Another great TV show that will have you on the edge of your seat, talking to the tv. This show will have you thinking your a lawyer. It walks a very fine, line between TV and reality. Great cast, great stories. It's a police show where the detectives work with these perverted, crime cases. It will definitely get you thinking.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Franklin, MA

This is the type of show you can watch over and over again and never get bored with it. Another great benefit is that there is so many seasons and episodes so you never have to worry about running out of things to watch! Keeps you on the edge of you seat and has such good storylines. I highly recommend this for any crime fan!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA

Absolutely, yes! I have grown up watching this show since i was little. Its a great family TV show, and it is filled with every genre you could think of. Other TV shows might be similar but this one started it all! It is a MUST watch, even if you only watch a few episode..I mean how doesn't love looking at detective Stabler?!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now