BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Bristol, VA
If you are into any type of legal shows, this is the one for you! The acting is spot on and even with a legal background, the show actually makes sense. For those without a legal background, they make the show easily understandable and makes your want to "binge watch" it. If you've never seen it, now is the time to try!
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
I think Marisa Hargitay is an excellent, committed actress. While the subject matter is for adults and occasionally violent, it deals sensitively with the difficult subject of sexual crimes. It is consistently engrossing. I think it is an excellent viewing material for for those who can accept the intense subject matter
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
We call this show our "bed time" story. My husband and I have seen every episode at least twice but that doesn't stop us from recording them all again. Every night we pull up one to watch before we go to bed. I have a feeling my husband sometimes dreams about Liv. It is a great show that tackles very disturbing issues.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
I love Olivia. She is an amazing character. Strong and independent but knows her weaknesses. She is a positive role model for young women. While fictional stories the content of this show related to real life. Relates to all the bad in this world while portraying people who always have to find the good. Very good show.
Carlotta S.
Carlotta S.
DETROIT, MI
Absolute FAVORITE cop show!! 17 seasons and counting. It keeps me on edge from season to season. What I recently enjoyed about this recent season, is that it incorporated a lot of real life topics that have been news headliners throughout the world!! This is something that really is an added bonus for television today.
Qiana Y.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show I watch it more when the reruns play on the weekend. Favorite scene was any scene with Elliot and Olivia because i shipped them so hard. It is obviously similar to the other Law and Order show except the cases are different. I started watching one day and will never stop even when the show goes off air.
Elise H.
Elise H.
Excellent show, consistently great writing and acting with great revolving guest stars. It is really sad if you watch too many at a time because some mirror real stories that you've heard about in the news but they raise awareness for the realities behind these horrible crimes too which is good for the public as well.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Smyrna, TN
Law & Order is my go to crime show. It has it's intense moments that leave you clinging to the edge of your seat! When it comes to fast paced crime fiction Law & Order is where it's at! Just look at how many seasons of the dang show that has aired over the years! There's a reason it's many people's tried and true fav.
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my ALL time favorite show! I can never get enough of Elliot and Oliva. I've watch ever episode they've done and if this show is on I'll watch it i don't care how many times I've seen it. On my television they have a marathon every Sunday and you better believe it's hard for me to wanna do something those days.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?