BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Cassidy W.
Avenel, NJ
I love this show, I have been watching it for a very long time. The show seems to just keep getting better. Over the years I have seen characters change, like Elliot or munch,even Ada Cabot but all in all the show hasn't gotten boring and predictable, I still sit on the edge of my seat during some of these court cases. Watch you will not be disappointed.
Alexis G.
National City, CA
Great tv show, it makes you think about things that are really happening in your city or country that you haven't thought about it. Some time the case is a little bit dramatic and can make you think that those things are not happening but, I think that you can get ideas of what can you do if you are leaving in a situation kind of the same of the story.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No matter how many times I've watched this series, I will continue to watch reruns without a fail! I love this show!! I love that it has a strong independent woman as its staring role, and how she cares for women in their deepest time of need. The shows are actually enlightening, and show the legal sides perspective as well as how to be aware of ones surroundings.
Natalie F.
Kansas City, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
There's a reason this show has been on so long - it is both entertaining and informative. I wrote a paper for one of my classes about how this show has helped his viewers better understand consent and dispel many common myths surrounding these all-too-common crimes. I'm happy they show the true variety that exists when it comes to these horrible crimes.
Merranda H.
this show always hits in places emotionally we don't want to go, but it is sometimes is exactly where we need to go. It reminds us that life is not just black and white. It speaks of subtle shadows where the unthinkable dwells and flourishes just beneath a seemingly normal facade. As for the show itself as always superb acting, excellent storyline, one of the best shows on air.
Lindsey B.
Willows, CA
I like that it's a show that's almost always on, on one channel we have at home because I always get sucker into the stories one right after another. So if I'm bored and can't find anything to watch I can always count on it to give me something good to watch the only ones I never like are the cliffhanger ones, but they don't happen often so great show
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I think I've seen every episode at least twice. This show is disturbing, and I think it has made me a little fearful and paranoid. But the world is a scary place. And I love how this show tackles topics that many don't want to talk about in a somewhat realistic way that helps highlight problems with the way sexual assault and other crimes are handled.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I've seen every single episode ever and while I miss the good old days with Benson & Stabler, the newer seasons have been pretty enjoyable as well. I love Ice T as Odafin Tutuola and his awesome one liners! Love the stories that are ripped from the headlines. The story lines are a little OTT sometimes but usually pretty great and never boring.
Ashley G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows on television ever!! I love watching!! I just wish I had some way to watch all of them from the first season in order!! Usually when they're on TV, the episodes are not from the same season and sometimes they even go 'back' in time from one more recent season to an older one directly after it! But overall, an amazing show!!
Nina W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love crime shows more than any other show on tv. I've watched so many of them and Law & Order SVU is one of my favorites. I like this show because it's very realistic,. Even though the show's disclaimer is that none of these stories happened in real life, many of the episodes closely follow real current events. I highly recommend this if you enjoy crime shows!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?