Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Dallas , TX

I'm so sad Stabler has left the show. I wish he would come back. I love Olivia Benson and wish they would give Finn bigger parts. I have been watching since day one and I can watch over and over again. It's great to put on when I need background noise. Although I have seen every episode I still get caught up in the show.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Amherst, MA

I love this show. It's pretty intense, but it's really eyeopening to all these crimes that COULD actually happen. This TV series really goes and hits at domestic violence issues, rape, assault, etc. and I think everyone really needs to be educated in these issues. Great show, I hoep everyone watches at least once episode
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS

I'm obsessed with this show. Even though some of the best characters have left, Mariska Hargitay is magnificent. Every show is intense and as good as the previous. Once you see the first scene, you're stuck for an hour. So addicting, but I absolutely love it. If you're into crime solving or law, I'd definitely recommend.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH

My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Really really good show. makes you feel like a detective. I used to be obsessed with this show, it's really binge watch worthy. although I found myself turning away from it once I started watching orange. all of the episodes are almost the same. someone rap*d, crys for help, either doesn't get the rap*st in jail or does.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

The best show ever! I love when marathons come on the TV. Olivia Benson is my inspiration. She is a hero and an amazing detective. I went to college to get my degree in Criminal Justice so that I can make a difference in the criminal justice system. This show relates to real life stories and shines light on major issues.
mariluz s.
mariluz s.
Cudahy, WI

Law & Order SVU has been on forever! There is a good reason for this! It is better than most shows like it! I love the actors, because they do such a great job portraying the characters. I like how they let you know what's going on with captions. I would recommend anyone who likes this genre of show to give it a chance.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA

This show has been around so long...and I love it! Anytime I catch re-runs or marathons on TV I get sucked in! I am also up to date on the latest episodes and eagerly await the new season premier! The suspense, great acting, longevity of the program and the accuracy of the show makes it very interesting and suspenseful!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA

Outstanding from beginning until fairly recently after Stabler left, I just can't get into the new cast. But this is a fantastic binge-watching show and USA used to have marathons of it. It touches on an important topic and brings awareness to how it can effect the people who work hard to protect and help victims.
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Hermitage, TN

Olivia Benson is who I aspire to be. Not a detective in New York, but someone who is observant and not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. Law & Order SVU is great because they tie in events that are going on in the real world, and makes you aware of different instances that could happen to you in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now