Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN

Special Victims Unit is my favorite of the Law and Orders! The actors do a great job!! Not a good TV show for children! Can get violent and explicit!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have watched every episode from every season including the current season. I go on periodic binges and watch all of them over again. Never gets old.
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT

This show is so gripping. The stories are so realistic and give me the chills. Ye characters are amazing and inspiring. This can be graphic and scary.
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Suitland, MD

This show is always on, but never a disappointment to watch! Even as its been in forever I never get tired of it, casting and scripts are always good!
Erin C.
Erin C.

This is my favorite show ever. I can watch it all day and not get tired of it. I wish Netflix had the entire series and not just the last few seasons.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Such a great show! For some reason shows about crime and law is very interesting and pulls you in. Do not watch at night, sometimes it's really scary!
Abby T.
Abby T.
Washington, NC

Great show . i watch this with my family all the time. i like that you don't have to watch all of the episodes in order to understand what's going on.
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos

I have been watching Law and Order: SVU ever since I was a kid. I love this show. I am so sad that it is over but I will still be watching the reruns.
Mary T.
Mary T.

I have a love for crime movies! It keeps me at the edge of my seat ever time! If you like to see a crime and how detective solve it! This is the show!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

An incredible show with an incredible cast. All of the story lines are captivating. Just an all around amazing show. Do yourself a favor and watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?