10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show as it always has plot twists. I have always enjoyed crime and drama series shows. The characters are all relatable and interesting.
I love law and order svu show it has made me cry in many epesodes that i will continue to watch. I'm excited for new season that will coming out soon
I love this show! I have watched every season so far and love the story line. The characters are so exciting to watch and the plots never get boring
It is an ongoing story about the struggles of our nation's largest city, police dept. and their every day struggles, both professional and personal.
This show is so real that it is scary and makes you think twice about things. Keeps you on the edge of your feet and incorporates real world events.
I love this show! I love watching law enforcement shows. The actors are great and the content of the stories on the show are put together very well.
This show will never get old! I love the characters and their personalities. Each show offers a new case and new personal trials for the characters.
I don't care how long this has been on, some people watches friends re-runs, I watch law and order re-runs. Dont fix something if it isn't broken 👍🏼
I love watching the show. Majority of the time, they solve the cases and the criminals end up behind the bars. I love anything about law ans order..
Great show but would take caution if you have young children around 10-12 years old watching. Some of the terms & language used will spark questions
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos