Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Bowling Green
This show is so real that it is scary and makes you think twice about things. Keeps you on the edge of your feet and incorporates real world events.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
Great show but would take caution if you have young children around 10-12 years old watching. Some of the terms & language used will spark questions
Amber O.
Amber O.
Brunswick, OH
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show never needs to be cancelled. I look forward to new seasons. never gets dull or boring. always something to draw you in and keep you close.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
Sept. 23, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show. I love crime shows and this is by far the best. The actors are fabulous and do an amazing playing their roles.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Buffalo, NY
Excellent show! Could sit for hours and watch this all night great for a family night leaves you in suspect for hours through the show. Great actors
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Port Allen, LA
I love this show! I love watching law enforcement shows. The actors are great and the content of the stories on the show are put together very well.
Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI
Probably my favorite of the Law and Orders. Great actors, great story lines, and all around great awareness to what actually can happen in the world
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO
This is a really great show that keeps you guessing and surprised I've been watching it for years ever since I can remember I have loved this series
Porsche M.
Porsche M.
Been watching them since I was child and Oliver just show so much passion in her job that it drills you in because some of these story could be true
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
South Bend, IN
I love law and order svu show it has made me cry in many epesodes that i will continue to watch. I'm excited for new season that will coming out soon
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?