Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. It's always on topic and borrows just enough from real life and that makes it so interesting. No matter how the cast changes it continues to be great.
great show . i started watching when it first started and still watch all the current episodes. got my husband into the show as well. we usually binge watch the seasons
One of the best shows of the decade. Was a die hard until Stabler left and now it's gotten a little out of hand with some of the storylines. Tutuola remains a favorite.
I have got to be one the only people that has actually watched ever episode of law and order svu. I watch it every time I find it on. I love this show and watch it alot
I just became a fan of this show. I had no idea that it even existed. But I came across it when I was distracting myself from studying for my mid-terms. Super addictive
😍😍😍😍😍 words can't explain how much I love this show!!!!!!!! I pray they never take it off I'm not even 100% I've watch every show they have made so many it's amazing lol
I love this show very much. It can be quite intense. The actors and actresses are amazing and really step into their roles. It's kinda like the other Law & Order shows.
Never miss an episode until we lost thechannel that had it since we couldn't afford the channel that had the new episodes now I just wait until it comes out on Netflix.
I sing to the theme song so that should be a sign. And I know almost all of the episodes so within 5 minutes of an episode I know the plot and who the guilty person is
I love this show. I always wished that benson and stabler would become a thing because it seemed like they were meant to be together. I'm sad that stabler left the show
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos