10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching them since I was child and Oliver just show so much passion in her job that it drills you in because some of these story could be true
This is a really great show that keeps you guessing and surprised I've been watching it for years ever since I can remember I have loved this series
Iv seen every episode of SVU...I even have the intro song memorized down to the bum bums. Great detective show with a strong female lead. Go Benson!
The best show ever its got a mix of everything drama suspense excitement and even after 17 seasons its still the most interesting show ive ever seen
This show was always so great. The better seasons were the ones at the beginning with detective stabler. It's gone a little downhill but still good!
I love law and order svu show it has made me cry in many epesodes that i will continue to watch. I'm excited for new season that will coming out soon
I have been watching this show for a really long time and I don't get tried of it I love watching law and order show and by far this is the best one
I've been watching this show for years and years; I especially love watching the older episodes. Mariska is great, but I do miss Christopher Meloni.
Never a dull moment. I can't get enough of the story lines and the characters. There is a reason why it's so successful and been on air for so long.
I watch this show every night in bed! I like how every episode is so different, and the main character Olivia is an inspiration to women everywhere!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos