Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Mendy V.
Mendy V.

This show is the extent of my legal knowledge. I often refer to episodes for legal reference.... Yes I am one of those couch detectives and I love it.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Greenville, SC

Daughter at 2 months old would cry and we would play the intro to law and order suv and she would quit crying and turn her head, have video too cute@!
Brieanna K.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV

I absolutely love this show! It has an amazing cast and amazing storylines. It's also great at showing that special victims aren't always young women.
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos

I have been watching Law and Order: SVU ever since I was a kid. I love this show. I am so sad that it is over but I will still be watching the reruns.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

This show has been around forever but it's still great. great story lines, even better actors. I like when they use a story that happened in real life
Bobbie B.
Bobbie B.
Cumming, GA

This show has been around for years and is still one of my favorites. It's so realistic and the acting is great! One of my favorite shows of all time!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Stanchfield, MN

I love this show as a assult survivor myself I love watching the criminals finally get arrested and justice served and for the victims to get closure!
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Suitland, MD

This show is always on, but never a disappointment to watch! Even as its been in forever I never get tired of it, casting and scripts are always good!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

This long-running show sometimes deals with unimaginably horrible story lines, but it's that cast that makes it the show we return to again and again.
Vickie N.
Vickie N.
Anniston, AL

This is one of my favorite show, each episode seem like real life you get so involved with the actors and actress that they seem like real detectives.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now