Add a Photo

Photos (23)
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Love the show I watch the show and watch the rest run and never get tired of it we have watched all the session and watched all the old shows as well
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Rome, GA
Sept. 21, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
We love Law and Order SVU in this house! No matter how many times we've seen the episode, we will still watch it. Olivia is great and we miss Elliot!
Tess M.
Tess M.
E Providence, RI
I have been watching Law and Order since I was a kid. I do miss Stabler. He was Olivias best partner in my opinion. Things aren't the same without him
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Easton, PA
I'm addicted to watching this show! It brings out the inner detective in me. I watch it when it is on cable and when the new seasons come on Netflix.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY
One of my all time fav shows! I love the different story lines! The characters have some back story, but you can watch any episode and not feel lost!
Jacinda W.
Jacinda W.
Beattyville, KY
Sept. 30, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show will never get old! I love the characters and their personalities. Each show offers a new case and new personal trials for the characters.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:30 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is so addicting and never gets old. The acting can be hit or miss, but the storyline is consistent and I will always tune in when it's on.
Cara H.
Cara H.
Bellefonte , PA
One of my favorite shows ever! Sad that so much of the original cast is gone but Olivia will always have a special place in my heart and on my TV <3
mary jane s.
mary jane s.
Maryville, TN
It is an ongoing story about the struggles of our nation's largest city, police dept. and their every day struggles, both professional and personal.
Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI
Probably my favorite of the Law and Orders. Great actors, great story lines, and all around great awareness to what actually can happen in the world
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?