Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

This is show is set on my DVR for one reason; it's the bomb! Started watching it 5 years ago and have been hooked since. The the real life situations.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Newark, NJ

I love police investigations there the best shows to watch especially when solving a crime and helping out the victims. I like watching suicide events
Destiny  K.
Destiny K.
Jacksonville, NC

You know when a show has 18 seasons.... it's GOOD. I love that the episodes are some what intertwined and always keep me entertained. Very good acting
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Orlando, Fl

I can watch this show for hours. Once I start watching one show and another one is right after you cant stop watching . It keeps you on edge sometimes
Julia P.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA

One of my favorite crime shows. Every time it came on when I was younger I could hear the 'DUN DUN' come on and I would go running. A family favorite.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN

Special Victims Unit is my favorite of the Law and Orders! The actors do a great job!! Not a good TV show for children! Can get violent and explicit!!
Brieanna K.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV

I absolutely love this show! It has an amazing cast and amazing storylines. It's also great at showing that special victims aren't always young women.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
New Hudson, MI

My favorite show!! My favorite character is Olivia Benson. Even though I am in my forties, I frequently say I want to be Olivia Benson when I grow up!
Mendy V.
Mendy V.

This show is the extent of my legal knowledge. I often refer to episodes for legal reference.... Yes I am one of those couch detectives and I love it.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Modesto, CA

DUN! DUN! I guess I like this show...it is my text message tone. I like how they base their episodes on actual crimes even though they say they don't.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now