10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Excellent show! Could sit for hours and watch this all night great for a family night leaves you in suspect for hours through the show. Great actors
Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show. I love crime shows and this is by far the best. The actors are fabulous and do an amazing playing their roles.
Been watching them since I was child and Oliver just show so much passion in her job that it drills you in because some of these story could be true
This is a really great show that keeps you guessing and surprised I've been watching it for years ever since I can remember I have loved this series
I love this show as it always has plot twists. I have always enjoyed crime and drama series shows. The characters are all relatable and interesting.
I love law and order svu show it has made me cry in many epesodes that i will continue to watch. I'm excited for new season that will coming out soon
I love this show! I have watched every season so far and love the story line. The characters are so exciting to watch and the plots never get boring
The best show ever its got a mix of everything drama suspense excitement and even after 17 seasons its still the most interesting show ive ever seen
One of my favorite shows ever! Sad that so much of the original cast is gone but Olivia will always have a special place in my heart and on my TV <3
Great show but would take caution if you have young children around 10-12 years old watching. Some of the terms & language used will spark questions
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos