Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Missy G.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI

Great show and great story line. I love this was on so long and can re watch- sometimes stories can be hard to watch, they are serious and sometimes disturbing
Julissa M.
Julissa M.
Fullerton

I am so addicted to this show. I love all the characters. I was bummed when Elliot Stabler left but I always love the characters. I can watch this show all day
Maryum A.
Maryum A.
Howard Beach, NY

This will be my all time favorite show! I've loved this show since I was 13. It was such an intense show, and all the mystery made me want to keep on watching.
Scarleth N.
Scarleth N.

I simply love cop shows but this show takes the cake I've been watching this show since season 1 until now and it's just gotten better and better. Great show!!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Duluth, GA

All time favorite show all episodes are different and the cases they work on make you interested and want to keep watching the characters are very captivating.
Kenia Gabriela T.
Kenia Gabriela T.

I love this series , drama , history ... I love realism always hooked every night with new chapters ... always leave you thinking about life and the world ....
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Haverhill, MA

Oh man, this is the kind of show I can binge on over and over. It's dramatic but very true to life. I love it when they take stories right from real headlines.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL

The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess.
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL

I personally enjoy this type of show. Solving crimes and seeing how the justice system somehow works. I know it's not realistic but still interesting to watch.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

Very bingeable show. It can be so intense and is always interesting. I care about both the regular characters and the ones that come in for just one storyline.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now