Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos

I have been watching Law and Order: SVU ever since I was a kid. I love this show. I am so sad that it is over but I will still be watching the reruns.
Marla G.
Marla G.

I've been watching this show for a long time and I love and can't get enough of it. I would recommend this show but be very cautious of child viewing.
Bobbie B.
Bobbie B.
Cumming, GA

This show has been around for years and is still one of my favorites. It's so realistic and the acting is great! One of my favorite shows of all time!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

I have watched every season!! This show is amazing I hope they never stop showing it. I think that the stories are true but they claim it is fictional
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT

This show is so gripping. The stories are so realistic and give me the chills. Ye characters are amazing and inspiring. This can be graphic and scary.
It is a wonderful TV serie that contains everything drama suspense and mistery I love see how the detectives solve the case and what is the conclusion
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Orlando, Fl

I can watch this show for hours. Once I start watching one show and another one is right after you cant stop watching . It keeps you on edge sometimes
Cierra A.
Cierra A.

One of my all time favorite TV shows. I find myself watching episodes I have already seen all the time. I could watch this show all the time. Love it.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Such a great show! For some reason shows about crime and law is very interesting and pulls you in. Do not watch at night, sometimes it's really scary!
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
Alva, OK

Best TV show, I have been watching it for several years and it never disappoints! Every episode is different and it teaches a lot of different lessons
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now