Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Pat C.
Pat C.
Gadsden, AL
We never miss an episode of it. We record the show if we are not going to be home. Olivia Benson is the best !! All of the actors are great !!!! Love
Molly J.
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA
This show I feel is much like ehat it would be in real life but of course just a tinsy bit exaggerated. But its a nice show to help learn some stuff.
Alysse P.
Alysse P.
I cannot get enough of SVU. The story lines, and plots and plot twists are always fun to watch. Even after all these seasons, they've kept me HOOKED!
Oct. 4, 2016, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like Law and Order because I study Law, and these issues I love conversation. In addition, I learn a lot with this program, on cases, lawyers, etc.
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Sachse, TX
Oct. 2, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show. I love how they take real life cases and put a twist on it. It makes you question cases that have gone through the judicial system.
ALONNA K.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I look forward to watching a new episode every week!! The episodes usually remind you of something that has happened recently...it hits close to home
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
This is a classic. The new episodes are just as good as the old ones. This show does not get old to me. It is another series that has amazing writing
Ester K.
Ester K.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite show ever I love that there is no real story line and u can watch random episodes I also love that it keeps me on my toes and makes me think
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ashland, OR
It's amazing how fresh the show still feels Considering how long this crime procedural has began running. Mariska Hargitay is a jewel in NBC's crown.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?