Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Las Cruces, NM

I love this show. I've been watching for multiple seasons, and multiple cast changes. I miss some of the old cast members, but it's still a good show!
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN

I used to binge watch the show it's very interesting to watch everybody's different stories and it has me ready to solve a crime at after each episode
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have watched every episode from every season including the current season. I go on periodic binges and watch all of them over again. Never gets old.
Zavionte H.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC

This show is so good. I like how they are doing a special victim unit type thing and investigating abuse victims. It kind of gives awareness of abuse.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Such a great show! For some reason shows about crime and law is very interesting and pulls you in. Do not watch at night, sometimes it's really scary!
Lily F.
Lily F.

Can never stop watching this show!! Every season you think alright they'll probably run out of good content, but they don't! Ha!! It keeps you hooked.
Marla G.
Marla G.

I've been watching this show for a long time and I love and can't get enough of it. I would recommend this show but be very cautious of child viewing.
Erin C.
Erin C.

This is my favorite show ever. I can watch it all day and not get tired of it. I wish Netflix had the entire series and not just the last few seasons.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

An incredible show with an incredible cast. All of the story lines are captivating. Just an all around amazing show. Do yourself a favor and watch it.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

This show has been around forever but it's still great. great story lines, even better actors. I like when they use a story that happened in real life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now