Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Santos, São Paulo- Brazil

Since the first season I follow law and order svu and I love this TV show you cant get bored watching mariska hargtway being Olivia Benson in this amazing show.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID

I've watched these since I was 12 or so! I enjoyed the suspense and still do! And of course trying to see who did the crime before the detectives figure it out!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Charleston, IL

Possibly the best drama on television. Its been around for so long for a reason. There's not one bad episode. I just wish Stabler and Benson were still a thing.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.

It's awesome! I love the characters and the team how they work together is just cohesive and to me it feels like it could potentially be real. I love this show.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

Omg. I could do marathon after marathon of this show. Actually, I have! Love the detectives and all the guest actors they have. I've cried watching this before.
Micah N.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY

I love watching this show I've watched it along time and I really love the new episodes. It also teaches you as a woman to always report. The actors are amazing
Karen P.
Karen P.
Teocaltiche

Me encantan todos los capitulos, yo la empese a ver en fox hace ya algunos años y me encanta que no sea la misma historia si no que cambia de caso cada capitulo
norma l.
norma l.

I am obsessed with this show. All characters keep me engaged. There never one expisode that keep me wanting to watch more. My favorite character is OLIVIA!!!!!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

Very bingeable show. It can be so intense and is always interesting. I care about both the regular characters and the ones that come in for just one storyline.
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL

I personally enjoy this type of show. Solving crimes and seeing how the justice system somehow works. I know it's not realistic but still interesting to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now