Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Love this series and there are SO many episodes you can't help but find one you haven't seen before. Great writing, entertaining content, good drama.
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
A good show to watch when you need a reminder about how messed up the world can be. Also a good show if you enjoy other crime/criminal justice shows.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Collierville, TN
Whenever I watch TV this is always my first choice. I can recite the intro like its the back of my hand. Olivia benson is bomb. Elliot is second bomb
Misey J.
Misey J.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watching every single episode since season 1 and have watched it from start to finish probably 2 times.
Pat C.
Pat C.
Gadsden, AL
We never miss an episode of it. We record the show if we are not going to be home. Olivia Benson is the best !! All of the actors are great !!!! Love
Oct. 4, 2016, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like Law and Order because I study Law, and these issues I love conversation. In addition, I learn a lot with this program, on cases, lawyers, etc.
Alysse P.
Alysse P.
I cannot get enough of SVU. The story lines, and plots and plot twists are always fun to watch. Even after all these seasons, they've kept me HOOKED!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Sept. 29, 2016, 5:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like this show. I watch with my family. This is more for them. Not for me. I do get into the different cases. I just take things way too serious. I
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
I have followed this show the last 4 or 5 seasons maybe more to a constant t. I love Olivia and Carisi is definitley finding a place in my heart too.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?