10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love law & order its a very interesting show & although the real job might not be as it shows makes you really want to start your career that way .
A great show with awesome actors. Once you start watching you have to watch several episodes. Most of the stories are based off of real life stories.
I have followed this show the last 4 or 5 seasons maybe more to a constant t. I love Olivia and Carisi is definitley finding a place in my heart too.
This show I feel is much like ehat it would be in real life but of course just a tinsy bit exaggerated. But its a nice show to help learn some stuff.
Really like the show. It can really make you sit down and watch. Very interesting. Some time I can have a hard time finding it but is a good tv show.
A classic show that I will watch over and over again. There are so many episodes and the cast is great. These stories are hard to see, but great show
This is a classic. The new episodes are just as good as the old ones. This show does not get old to me. It is another series that has amazing writing
Love this show. I love the story lines that reflect real life. I love the actors and actresses! It always keeps my interest and never a dull moment !
I like Law and Order because I study Law, and these issues I love conversation. In addition, I learn a lot with this program, on cases, lawyers, etc.
This is a great dramatic TV show. It has been around for multiple seasons for a reason. The cast goes together perfectly and each episode is engaging
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos