10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love the old episodes and not so much the new since the old ones you didn't need to watch previous episodes in order to understand what was happening
We love Law and Order SVU in this house! No matter how many times we've seen the episode, we will still watch it. Olivia is great and we miss Elliot!
This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
I have been watching Law and Order since I was a kid. I do miss Stabler. He was Olivias best partner in my opinion. Things aren't the same without him
I love law & order its a very interesting show & although the real job might not be as it shows makes you really want to start your career that way .
One of my all time fav shows! I love the different story lines! The characters have some back story, but you can watch any episode and not feel lost!
I cannot get enough of SVU. The story lines, and plots and plot twists are always fun to watch. Even after all these seasons, they've kept me HOOKED!
A classic show that I will watch over and over again. There are so many episodes and the cast is great. These stories are hard to see, but great show
Such a good show. I love the fact that it comes on late at night so you can binge watch a bunch of episodes in a row when there's nothing else on tv.
This is a classic. The new episodes are just as good as the old ones. This show does not get old to me. It is another series that has amazing writing
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos