Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kea P.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA

THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Haleigh H.
Haleigh H.
Norcross, GA

Favorite show, can't get enough of this and criminal minds. Loving it, and I have since the first season!! I binge watch this when I'm bored of everything else.
MONIQUE A C.
MONIQUE A C.
Round Rock, TX

This is hands down the best L&O they have ever had. I thought they were going to go down hill once Stabler left but it has yet to disappoint me! Love this show!
Micah N.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY

I love watching this show I've watched it along time and I really love the new episodes. It also teaches you as a woman to always report. The actors are amazing
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this show. The change of cast was a getting used to. It's still great to watch. I like to see if my predictions were correct about the criminals and all.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Amarillo, TX

OH THE SUSPENSE. Also, makes me bawl like a small child with no candy. The plots are amazing and realistic (for the most part) and the characters are relatable!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV

Love the show Detectives who are part of the Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable. While the focus of other shows in the "Law & Order"
jes c.
jes c.

I literally watch this show at least 5 times a day i will never get tired of this show. I highly recommend it. ps. I'm watching it rn as I'm writing this review
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Santos, São Paulo- Brazil

Since the first season I follow law and order svu and I love this TV show you cant get bored watching mariska hargtway being Olivia Benson in this amazing show.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR

This show has been on forever and is still going strong. Literally one of my favorite shows and I think I've seen pretty much every episode. Acting is on point!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now