Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA

I love the older episodes of this show! Talk about addicting. Just the sound of the theme song and your already ready to watch! this will never get old!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bristol, CT

I love watching Law & order SVU. As a victim my self of sexual abuse. I learn a lot from watching the show. The actors are amazing I love Olivia Benson.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.

One of the best cop based dramas on TV. Amazing actors, plots and diversity of the story lines. Good for a family night of TV or just a weekend splurge
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Swainsboro, GA

It's a fun show to watch. The only thing that bugs me is the 'ripped from the headlines' plots. Sometimes, they're so overdramatic and just plain dumb.
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY

Love love loooove this show. Makes me scared of outside but it's very mental and brings me to think in different ways that aid me in various situations
Shayna D.
Shayna D.
Franklin, IN

I So Love this show!! It has become my new favorite!! So addicting and never a dull episode at all. They always know how to keep you watching for more.
Andreus R.
Andreus R.

I love this show so much. I started watching a year ago and I seen every episodes that is out there. i like that I learn laws that i didn't know about.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA

Great show. Mariska and the rest of the cast really do a great job and for a show running as long as this one, it still manages to be creative and new.
laura t.
laura t.
Edinburg, TX

Since I was younger I always liked this show I always wanted to become a detective but I don't have the heart to go through all those kids getting hurt
Linda P.
Linda P.

My favorite show. I love this show, gets me more hype when I watch it because I'm an armed security guard planning to go to college for forensic file .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?