10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I like Law and Order because I study Law, and these issues I love conversation. In addition, I learn a lot with this program, on cases, lawyers, etc.
Whenever I watch TV this is always my first choice. I can recite the intro like its the back of my hand. Olivia benson is bomb. Elliot is second bomb
Love this series and there are SO many episodes you can't help but find one you haven't seen before. Great writing, entertaining content, good drama.
Fantastic show from beginning to now. Olivia Benson is such a Bad A** and the acting is great! It's different without Stabler but still a great show.
This is a great dramatic TV show. It has been around for multiple seasons for a reason. The cast goes together perfectly and each episode is engaging
I love this show. The characters are relatable and I've the storylines are captivating. There's plot twists and surprises that leave me wanting more.
I really like the actors on the show who make this show very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat In some edisodes, highly recommended!
I love law & order its a very interesting show & although the real job might not be as it shows makes you really want to start your career that way .
I like this show. I watch with my family. This is more for them. Not for me. I do get into the different cases. I just take things way too serious. I
This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos