10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Amazing series. Optimal for a rainy day so you can binge watch the many seasons. They HaveHave and had a lot of amazing actors and guest appearances .
Can never stop watching this show!! Every season you think alright they'll probably run out of good content, but they don't! Ha!! It keeps you hooked.
I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
Love the old episodes and not so much the new since the old ones you didn't need to watch previous episodes in order to understand what was happening
This is a classic. The new episodes are just as good as the old ones. This show does not get old to me. It is another series that has amazing writing
I cannot get enough of SVU. The story lines, and plots and plot twists are always fun to watch. Even after all these seasons, they've kept me HOOKED!
This is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watching every single episode since season 1 and have watched it from start to finish probably 2 times.
I have followed this show the last 4 or 5 seasons maybe more to a constant t. I love Olivia and Carisi is definitley finding a place in my heart too.
A good show to watch when you need a reminder about how messed up the world can be. Also a good show if you enjoy other crime/criminal justice shows.
Such a good show. I love the fact that it comes on late at night so you can binge watch a bunch of episodes in a row when there's nothing else on tv.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos