Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bristol, CT

I love watching Law & order SVU. As a victim my self of sexual abuse. I learn a lot from watching the show. The actors are amazing I love Olivia Benson.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Absolutely love this show. I've watched every season, and it only gets better. It is unique and captivating. I love the actors and actresses. They rock!
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR

One of my favorite shows! I love the characters. They're good actors, not the best, but good. The cases are interesting, and I can binge watch the show.
Glenetta M.
Glenetta M.
Forest Park, GA

I enjoy watching Law&Order SUV. It is suspenseful and entertaining. Allso dramatic. When you want a show that is all around great watch Law & Order SUV.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

I'm addicted to this show. It's intense. Always has you on the edge of your chair. These cases are so real and personal. Suspense, drama, and character.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ

One of the greatest all time law and orders. SVU beats any of the other units for Law and Order. Olivia is amazing and I watch it every time it is on tv.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

Love Law and Order SVU. This show is both thought provoking and entertaining. It's the best criminal law show I've watched. Great actors and storylines.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA

I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Madiha F.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL

I tried to binge watch it but couldn't its just to much to take in for whole day but I used to watch it whenever I just watch tv and it was interesting.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love, love, love, love Olivia Benson and the gang. I'm always worried about her safety and now happiness, but she's why I watch the show continuously.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?