Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Andreus R.
Andreus R.

I love this show so much. I started watching a year ago and I seen every episodes that is out there. i like that I learn laws that i didn't know about.
desirea c.
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA

I love svu me and my boyfriend watch this all the time. Stabler and Elliot are a perfect team and I like how it gets into their personal lives as well.
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY

Love love loooove this show. Makes me scared of outside but it's very mental and brings me to think in different ways that aid me in various situations
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crosbyton, TX

It's just interesting I can watch this all night them I will regret it in the morning but I always try to figure out who killed who before it comes out
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Maricopa, AZ

This show is fabulous! They have so many seasons of this show for a very good reason. It has the perfect amount of drama and quirks to the show itself.
Shayna D.
Shayna D.
Franklin, IN

I So Love this show!! It has become my new favorite!! So addicting and never a dull episode at all. They always know how to keep you watching for more.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Jefferson, TX

Love this show, watch reruns and record the new series on DVR!! We have watched this show for several years and will continue to watch it in the future
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

One of my favorite crime shows. Actually probably my favorite crime show of all time. It's still going on today, which is crazy!! definitely recommend!
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

OMG I never get tired of this show it's so exciting edge of your seat good !! I love planning my night when this comes on to be home . I love this show
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I love all the acting and all the drama. The acting in this show is very good. And I feel like the stories are very original.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now