Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
Vakeshea G.
Vakeshea G.
My FAVORITE SHOW been watching this for at least 10 years it keeps me on edge it is the perfect contrast between real world events and fiction #Benson
Vickie W.
Vickie W.
Wilson, AR
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show, I even watch all the reruns. I like Olivia and Elliott's relationship. Sorry for Elliott to be written out of some of the eposidies. .
Mendy V.
Mendy V.
This show is the extent of my legal knowledge. I often refer to episodes for legal reference.... Yes I am one of those couch detectives and I love it.
Tori D.
Tori D.
Camden, AR
My absolute favorite crime show! I watch it ALL the time! I have watched it over so many times I bet I could tell you what will happen before it does!
Zavionte H.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
This show is so good. I like how they are doing a special victim unit type thing and investigating abuse victims. It kind of gives awareness of abuse.
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
One of my all time favorite TV shows. I find myself watching episodes I have already seen all the time. I could watch this show all the time. Love it.
Destiny  K.
Destiny K.
Jacksonville, NC
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
You know when a show has 18 seasons.... it's GOOD. I love that the episodes are some what intertwined and always keep me entertained. Very good acting
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
Alva, OK
Best TV show, I have been watching it for several years and it never disappoints! Every episode is different and it teaches a lot of different lessons
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Fantastic show from beginning to now. Olivia Benson is such a Bad A** and the acting is great! It's different without Stabler but still a great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?