Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cheyenna T.
Cheyenna T.
Buckeye, AZ

Seriously my favorite show. I absolutely love Oliva Benson and the values the show teaches. Though the show was better when Stabler was on it. It's a great show!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Beechhurst, NY

Love love love this show. It grabs your attention and keeps your mind working. Each episode gets you hooked. It's fun to watch alone or with a group of friends.
Johnnie W.
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI

This is literally the best show every, I am up to date and I'm really excited for the new season to begin I become glued to the TV once this show comes on haha.
Lisa Ann L.
Lisa Ann L.
Boca Raton FL

The only show I can watch on repeat so happy they added it to Netflix! Benson and stabler are the iconic detective partners and add in Ice T and it's perfection
Micah N.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY

I love watching this show I've watched it along time and I really love the new episodes. It also teaches you as a woman to always report. The actors are amazing
Kea P.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA

THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Marlen O.
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ

Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this show. The change of cast was a getting used to. It's still great to watch. I like to see if my predictions were correct about the criminals and all.
Magdalena D.
Magdalena D.

This show is always on in the morning and I literally eat my breakfast while watching this. Its a great show. It's about solving crimes and it very interesting.
MONIQUE A C.
MONIQUE A C.
Round Rock, TX

This is hands down the best L&O they have ever had. I thought they were going to go down hill once Stabler left but it has yet to disappoint me! Love this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now