Add a Photo

Photos (23)
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Charlotte, NC

I wish the show was based on real life events but its not but that's OK because the stories they show are very interested. And the actors are so good .
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Swainsboro, GA

It's a fun show to watch. The only thing that bugs me is the 'ripped from the headlines' plots. Sometimes, they're so overdramatic and just plain dumb.
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

I watch it every night that it comes out its just so good and addicting i love benson and stablers relationship as parteners working in svu its awesome
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Park City, KY

I will always love SVU, but really feel like it went downhill when Stabler left. The dynamic has changed, and I don't religiously watch like I used to.
Andreus R.
Andreus R.

I love this show so much. I started watching a year ago and I seen every episodes that is out there. i like that I learn laws that i didn't know about.
Randall B.
Randall B.
Bowie, Tx

Love this show! Could sit and watch reruns all day! Have been watching it for years! I recommend it to anyone who like the criminal investigation shows
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY

One of my favorite shows ever! It just draws me in! I'm addicted! The plots are amazing with an amazing story line. I want to be Olivia! She is amazing!
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Mcallen, TX

This show I pretty much watch about four days out of the week. When your looking for a good drama kind of show this is one I would recommend to anyone.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Blacksburg, VA

Another addicting show. great for late night binge watching. can make you lock your doors more but a must have for someone looking for someone to binge
Angela D.
Angela D.
Fowler, OH

Amazing show. have watched it since I was young. would highly recommend it. amazing show. have watched it since I was young. would highly recommend it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now