Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dana M.
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE

This show is still going strong decades later. Been in syndicate for ages. I love Chris Melani! Always well done and the biggest star of the show is NYC
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

one of my favorite shows to watch since i was in probably junior high, so like 8 years now. The content has just gotten better and better over the years
Glenetta M.
Glenetta M.
Forest Park, GA

I enjoy watching Law&Order SUV. It is suspenseful and entertaining. Allso dramatic. When you want a show that is all around great watch Law & Order SUV.
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV

I could binge watch this all day. I always watch the marathons and have it set to dvr even though I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode at least twice.
Flor D.
Flor D.

Love love love this show. It's always so interesting. Although the cases are all similar they are so different at the same time and keep you entertained
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL

My go to tv show. You can an always count on a famous actor to be guest staring on it. Stays up to date on current events and puts their own spin on it.
Madiha F.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL

I tried to binge watch it but couldn't its just to much to take in for whole day but I used to watch it whenever I just watch tv and it was interesting.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS

Love watching this show. It is very entertaining. The cast is great! Good actors and acting. You know its not real but it is still a good show to watch.
Paige B.
Paige B.

I have always been a Law and order for! Even reruns don't get old! Always notice something new in the that I didn't catch the previous time watching it!
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

My all time favorite show. I can watch this show all day everyday if I wanted too. Its so great. I love it. The best show evert to be completely honest.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?