Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA
Great show some of the cases really get to you expecially when it involves kids but it shows u how crime really is and how detectives risk there lives
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
Mary T.
Mary T.
I have a love for crime movies! It keeps me at the edge of my seat ever time! If you like to see a crime and how detective solve it! This is the show!
Irelys B.
Irelys B.
Ansonia, CT
Amazing series. Optimal for a rainy day so you can binge watch the many seasons. They HaveHave and had a lot of amazing actors and guest appearances .
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ
I have watched every season!! This show is amazing I hope they never stop showing it. I think that the stories are true but they claim it is fictional
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Of all the L&O shows, this is my fave. I've watched it from the start. It's not quite as good without Christopher Meloni, but it's still a great show.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Richardson, TX
This show is not for everyone... However if you like crime shows where each episode is always good I would definetly recommend you to watch this show!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Weedsport
Oct. 7, 2016, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Addicting I could sit and binge watch SVU all day if I was only that lucky lol. The cast is Amazing and I like how they play off of real life stories.
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT
This show is so gripping. The stories are so realistic and give me the chills. Ye characters are amazing and inspiring. This can be graphic and scary.
Vickie W.
Vickie W.
Wilson, AR
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show, I even watch all the reruns. I like Olivia and Elliott's relationship. Sorry for Elliott to be written out of some of the eposidies. .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?