10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is show is set on my DVR for one reason; it's the bomb! Started watching it 5 years ago and have been hooked since. The the real life situations.
Such a great show! For some reason shows about crime and law is very interesting and pulls you in. Do not watch at night, sometimes it's really scary!
An incredible show with an incredible cast. All of the story lines are captivating. Just an all around amazing show. Do yourself a favor and watch it.
My favorite show!! My favorite character is Olivia Benson. Even though I am in my forties, I frequently say I want to be Olivia Benson when I grow up!
Daughter at 2 months old would cry and we would play the intro to law and order suv and she would quit crying and turn her head, have video too cute@!
Amazing show! Was so sad when Elliot left. His replacement is not a bad actor though. I still love the show and will be said when it ends next season.
How can you not like SVU? It's one of the best shows, although Stabler is no longer on the show. I loved Christopher Meloni. It's really well written.
I have been watching Law and Order: SVU ever since I was a kid. I love this show. I am so sad that it is over but I will still be watching the reruns.
DUN! DUN! I guess I like this show...it is my text message tone. I like how they base their episodes on actual crimes even though they say they don't.
This show is always on, but never a disappointment to watch! Even as its been in forever I never get tired of it, casting and scripts are always good!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos