Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Marshalls Creek, PA

Best show ever. It almost seems like the stuff actual happened. You just get so into it and I love the characters and everything. It's such a great show
Aly C.
Aly C.

Best show ever. Will never get bored of this show. Olivia Benson is a powerful character with such knowledge and courage and commitment. Love this show.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Canyon, TX

So many seasons but the cast keeps changing so it makes it like a new show everytime. But I am happy Olivia Benson stayed on the cast she makes the show
Juanita P.
Juanita P.
Huntington, WV

Hard hitting drama! Great cast that helps you get involved in their lives and the storylines. My favorite episodes are the ones that center around Finn.
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV

I could binge watch this all day. I always watch the marathons and have it set to dvr even though I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode at least twice.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI

I'm literally watching the Lauren daughter Marathon as we speak it is my absolute favorite show I watch it all the time reruns on USA I love Olivia !!!!
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

My all time favorite show. I can watch this show all day everyday if I wanted too. Its so great. I love it. The best show evert to be completely honest.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

This show is always interesting and has some really great story lines. I'm not an avid follower of this show, but it's always enjoyable when I watch it.
Paige B.
Paige B.

I have always been a Law and order for! Even reruns don't get old! Always notice something new in the that I didn't catch the previous time watching it!
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Bronx, NY

Love the show i think I've seen every single episode before season 12 after stabler left it's still pretty good but I miss the chemistry between the two
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?