Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anne S.
Anne S.
Reese, MI

I enjoy this show. It's always very interesting. I enjoyed it more when Stabler was on it. I stopped watching new episodes once he left. Now I just watch reruns.
Ana P.
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico

An exelente I am charmed with series the cases are incredible and the actors it is a very good very recommended series! Not habia day in which it did not see her
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL

Classic TV drama! I love trying to put the pieces together with the show. Emotional story lines and love when a well written villain plays into multiple episodes
Elexis C.
Elexis C.

LOVE this show. Been watching it for years and don't even get tired of the reruns. Makes you really think about all the dangers we and the police face every day.
sarah k.
sarah k.
South Elgin, IL

Love love love this show. The suspence has you on the edge of your seat. Some episodes hit close to home. Teaches you about scenarios that could happen to anyone
Zuliannir S.
Zuliannir S.

esteprogra tiene el grado perfecto entre drama y suspenso, los actores son excelentes. da tristez cada vez que se va alguno. definitivamente mi programa favorito
Cheyenna T.
Cheyenna T.
Buckeye, AZ

Seriously my favorite show. I absolutely love Oliva Benson and the values the show teaches. Though the show was better when Stabler was on it. It's a great show!
Paula S.
Paula S.
Staten Island, NY

I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started and love the writing and the acting. The actors are all wonderful and I know one of them personally, Bill Irwin.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.

I love this show. I cry every single episode! Police officers go through heck every single day and the decisions and choices they are faced with are just hard...
Jolene T.
Jolene T.
North Logan

One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and the story lines that they show. The actors do a great job and you can't help but fall in love with the characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now