Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Orlando, Fl
I can watch this show for hours. Once I start watching one show and another one is right after you cant stop watching . It keeps you on edge sometimes
Julia P.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite crime shows. Every time it came on when I was younger I could hear the 'DUN DUN' come on and I would go running. A family favorite.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Special Victims Unit is my favorite of the Law and Orders! The actors do a great job!! Not a good TV show for children! Can get violent and explicit!!
Lily F.
Lily F.
Can never stop watching this show!! Every season you think alright they'll probably run out of good content, but they don't! Ha!! It keeps you hooked.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
This is show is set on my DVR for one reason; it's the bomb! Started watching it 5 years ago and have been hooked since. The the real life situations.
Brieanna K.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV
Oct. 10, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show! It has an amazing cast and amazing storylines. It's also great at showing that special victims aren't always young women.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Washington, NC
Great show . i watch this with my family all the time. i like that you don't have to watch all of the episodes in order to understand what's going on.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
I have a love hate for these shows. Some of the episodes make my heart stop since I'm a parent. But they definitely do a great job portraying stories.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Richardson, TX
This show is not for everyone... However if you like crime shows where each episode is always good I would definetly recommend you to watch this show!
Vakeshea G.
Vakeshea G.
My FAVORITE SHOW been watching this for at least 10 years it keeps me on edge it is the perfect contrast between real world events and fiction #Benson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?