Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dana M.
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE

This show is still going strong decades later. Been in syndicate for ages. I love Chris Melani! Always well done and the biggest star of the show is NYC
Mary B.
Mary B.

Absolutely love this show! I like how you don't have to watch every episode to understand what is going on. Every episode has me on the edge of my seat!
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Twin Lake, MI

Law and order SVU is one of my all time favorite shows. I can sit and binge watch it all day. The actors are great and the plots are always interesting.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Franklin, IN

A guilty pleasure! I love Olivia, and I wish so badly that Elliott would come back, even just as a guest star for a while. I want them to be together!!!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

Best show every been watching since I wad about 7 years old nd still am in love with it. Only law and order I will watch all day without moving a muscle
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

one of my favorite shows to watch since i was in probably junior high, so like 8 years now. The content has just gotten better and better over the years
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

My all time favorite show. I can watch this show all day everyday if I wanted too. Its so great. I love it. The best show evert to be completely honest.
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV

I could binge watch this all day. I always watch the marathons and have it set to dvr even though I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode at least twice.
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Vista, CA

Love the show and I've been watching for over 10 years. Its sad stabler is no longer in the show it changed a bit but still continue enjoy watching it.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I love all the acting and all the drama. The acting in this show is very good. And I feel like the stories are very original.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now