Add a Photo

Photos (23)
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV

I could binge watch this all day. I always watch the marathons and have it set to dvr even though I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode at least twice.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Victorville, CA

I love law and order svu! from the theme song to the detectives its awesomness! a much watch!! some of my fave actors too! very unique and fun to watch.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

one of my favorite shows to watch since i was in probably junior high, so like 8 years now. The content has just gotten better and better over the years
Goddess B.
Goddess B.
Richmond, VA

This show has been a favorite of mine for years. The characters are amazing and so are the new cases every episode. Doesn't beat Criminal Minds, though.
kim v.
kim v.
Luzerne, PA

I watch more out of habit the show is basically same story all the time it used to be very up on real issues yes acotrs well some are great some overact
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Essex, MD

I love Special Victims Unit the show is awesome and shows so many deviant behaviors. Its amazing there are more stories every week. The actors are great
Shani A.
Shani A.

I love all things Law and Order. Special Victims Unit can be really interesting but it can be depressing to keep watching episodes about special victims
Aly C.
Aly C.

Best show ever. Will never get bored of this show. Olivia Benson is a powerful character with such knowledge and courage and commitment. Love this show.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Absolutely love this show. I've watched every season, and it only gets better. It is unique and captivating. I love the actors and actresses. They rock!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA

I love the older episodes of this show! Talk about addicting. Just the sound of the theme song and your already ready to watch! this will never get old!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now