Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angella R.
Angella R.
Brick, NJ

My all time favorite television show i love the cast the stories are current and up to date this show keeps you intrigued and your mind running written very well
Jade J.
Jade J.

I love each story line I liek any crime and mystery programme it interests me I love the characters that are in it and it always has something different going on
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

We just recently started watching this show from the beginning. Excellent actors with captivating storylines. It makes me laugh and makes me cry. Our go to show!
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida

Although this show has been running for several seasons the cases are thrilling and has a great balance between investigations and the legal aspect of the cases.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA

This show is very interesting ! I watch it all the time. The actors are very good. There is a lot of episodes. It is a good TV show. I recommend it to everyone !
Bethanie M.
Bethanie M.
West Mansfield, OH

I enjoy watching SVU, although the story lines often break my heart. I know they are reality. I think the characters are realistic and are good actors/actresses.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

Me gusta esta serie del saver como resuelven los casos q m i maguino y kisiera ser uno de ellos para sentir la adrenalina del tan solo el echo d resolver el caso
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY

I think everyone has an obsession with law and order, no matter which season. This one is my favorite, it's the most real and heart wrenching and also addictive!
Cheyenna T.
Cheyenna T.
Buckeye, AZ

Seriously my favorite show. I absolutely love Oliva Benson and the values the show teaches. Though the show was better when Stabler was on it. It's a great show!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I am so incredibly obsessed with this show. I've been watching it for years (yes I'm still bitter about Christopher Meloni leaving the show) and haven't stopped!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now