Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anjelica R.
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA
I love crime shows, and how this focuses on an important issue: Rape. It really shows people that it's not a joke and it can lead to dangerous events.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
New Hudson, MI
My favorite show!! My favorite character is Olivia Benson. Even though I am in my forties, I frequently say I want to be Olivia Benson when I grow up!
Abbi G.
Abbi G.
Bingeable. I just started season 17. Goodbye life, until I finish it. Mariska Hargitay Is just the best. Amazing actress. Can't wait for more seasons.
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos
I have been watching Law and Order: SVU ever since I was a kid. I love this show. I am so sad that it is over but I will still be watching the reruns.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
This show has been around forever but it's still great. great story lines, even better actors. I like when they use a story that happened in real life
skye g.
skye g.
Amazing show! Was so sad when Elliot left. His replacement is not a bad actor though. I still love the show and will be said when it ends next season.
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN
I used to binge watch the show it's very interesting to watch everybody's different stories and it has me ready to solve a crime at after each episode
Amy R.
Amy R.
Greenville, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Daughter at 2 months old would cry and we would play the intro to law and order suv and she would quit crying and turn her head, have video too cute@!
karla m.
karla m.
Very good series kind of mad that they changed a few of the characters but the stories keep getting better and better please bring back elliot stabler
Kara K.
Kara K.
Modesto, CA
DUN! DUN! I guess I like this show...it is my text message tone. I like how they base their episodes on actual crimes even though they say they don't.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?