10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love police investigations there the best shows to watch especially when solving a crime and helping out the victims. I like watching suicide events
One of my all time favorite TV shows. I find myself watching episodes I have already seen all the time. I could watch this show all the time. Love it.
This show has been around for years and is still one of my favorites. It's so realistic and the acting is great! One of my favorite shows of all time!
Can never stop watching this show!! Every season you think alright they'll probably run out of good content, but they don't! Ha!! It keeps you hooked.
This show is so gripping. The stories are so realistic and give me the chills. Ye characters are amazing and inspiring. This can be graphic and scary.
Amazing series. Optimal for a rainy day so you can binge watch the many seasons. They HaveHave and had a lot of amazing actors and guest appearances .
I've been watching this show for a long time and I love and can't get enough of it. I would recommend this show but be very cautious of child viewing.
Love this show, I even watch all the reruns. I like Olivia and Elliott's relationship. Sorry for Elliott to be written out of some of the eposidies. .
Great show . i watch this with my family all the time. i like that you don't have to watch all of the episodes in order to understand what's going on.
This show is the extent of my legal knowledge. I often refer to episodes for legal reference.... Yes I am one of those couch detectives and I love it.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos