Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Rockland , Me

LOVE LOVE this show, watch it every week. Miss seeing Elliot and Liv together but the new people they have brought in have been great fits for the show.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Absolutely love this show. I've watched every season, and it only gets better. It is unique and captivating. I love the actors and actresses. They rock!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Victorville, CA

I love law and order svu! from the theme song to the detectives its awesomness! a much watch!! some of my fave actors too! very unique and fun to watch.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Franklin, IN

A guilty pleasure! I love Olivia, and I wish so badly that Elliott would come back, even just as a guest star for a while. I want them to be together!!!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love, love, love, love Olivia Benson and the gang. I'm always worried about her safety and now happiness, but she's why I watch the show continuously.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Jonesville, VA

I didn't start watching this series from the beginning so I've been playing catch up. I love this show and the story lines. It always ends with a twist.
Goddess B.
Goddess B.
Richmond, VA

This show has been a favorite of mine for years. The characters are amazing and so are the new cases every episode. Doesn't beat Criminal Minds, though.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

This show is always interesting and has some really great story lines. I'm not an avid follower of this show, but it's always enjoyable when I watch it.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Essex, MD

I love Special Victims Unit the show is awesome and shows so many deviant behaviors. Its amazing there are more stories every week. The actors are great
Ke P.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I love this show never seems old to me. There are always new twist and turns. What I like about the show now is they incorporate current events into it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?