BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #1 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Callan G.
Munster, IN
Law & Order SVU is my favorite of all the Law & Order shows!! I've been watching this show for years and it continues to get better and better!! The actors are all amazing too!!
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Olivia Benson steals the show! Each episode keeps you on your toes. Love that they end up getting the bad guy and how the writers deal with topics that are in the current media.
Melanie N.
Great show full of wonderful actors, but it should have ended a long time ago. Now it just feel like they are beating a dead horse and it's not as good as the first few seasons.
Jordan R.
Memphis, TN
On of my favorite TV shows ever. I rewatched all the seasons with Benson and Stabler in them. They were my favorite. Now that they aren't both on the show I don't watch as often
Katie N.
My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Bree M.
I love crime shows and this is one of my favorites. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but i still can't stop watching. I love the actors in it especially Mariska Hargitay.
Lucy L.
Im addicted to this show, i love it so much!! Watched every season in the span of a year and i still love it. good to watch when your stressed or just need a break to relax.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
Love this show, I love all the characters in this edition. I have watched the others but the chemistry of the actors on this version of the show. I have watched it for years.
Jessica H.
Mckinney, TX
This is my longest watching series. I've seen every episode more than once I believe. The show immerses you into the situation. The actors do such a great job telling a story.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
Earn $267/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Niya A.
Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single digits. Just wish Stabler would return😭😭😭
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
StAbler or benson?
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?