BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
I love svu law and order but I liked it better when it was stabler in it now the new cast kind of isn't that good and isn't as realistic as back thens, but it's still a good show
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I began watching this show years ago, it keeps my attention and I can watch reruns all day. It never gets old. Out of all the law and orders I love this one the most. The characters are deep and I can really feel a connection to all of them.
sabryna l.
San Bernardino, CA
My favorite show of all time!!!! Love the action and adventure that comes with watching this show, ive watched every season, episode everything!! Got my bf nd daughter hooked!!!
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
Kim P.
Trenton, OH
I tape every episode and watch in my free time. I love how the characters mesh together. Some of the story lines are very deep. The bad guys are all so creepy. Such good acting
Jessica M.
Longview, TX
I liked the older episodes so much better than these newer ones. Too many continuations and dragging out the suspense. But in all a good series. Not very family friendly though.
Victoria G.
Love this show is so addictive. U learn a lot of good stuff u might need in the future. See that their a lot of madness in the world and always need to be aware of ur surrounding.
Lauren M.
Victorville, CA
This show always has a great episode and the amount of twists and turns always keep you wondering what is going to be next and if the next episode will be better than the last.
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ
I will never ever get old of this show. This will always keep me engaged and you can never predict the ending. I am obsessed with the characters in the show more than anything.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC
Watching this show makes me want to become an detective. The actor with their acting makes the show so realistic. It's similar to Criminal Minds but still is sort of different.
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?