BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Stephanie C.
Highly addicting. Great characters, great acting and great stories. I get absorbed by the episodic show and quickly find myself down the SVU rabbit hole. I highly recommend!
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
It is a classic. The formula is always the same just like other Law & Order series. I sure do miss Elliot though. Mariska Hargitay keeps it fresh even after all these years.
Kylia G.
Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM
i like watching this show as it is interesting how crimes are solved having a passion for law and wishing that in real life criminals can be caught within the same time frame
Law and order Svu is great if you want suspense& action. This is a great show that had been on for years. If you just watch one episode you will want to watch a full marathon!
kindy M.
Gowrie, IA
Me and my oldest two girls love this show. Great cast and story lines. We really feel for the characters We want Stabler back... As much as we love it, if Olivia goes - we go!
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD
My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Michelle M.
Merritt Is, FL
Law &I Order: SVU is one of the only shows that I can continuously watch season after season because it is always full of suspense & keeps you interested for the next episode.
Bailey C.
I've been hooked on this show for years now. I enjoy watching the older episodes and newer episodes. The plot is always interesting and I'm looking forward to this new season!
Kelsey J.
Peoria, IL
I am obsessed with this show! It is one of my favorites. The characters are great and there is always a really interesting story line on each episode. I even watch repeats lol
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?