BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
This show has got it all! From sad beginnings to happy endings.. The characters are real and portray real life events that happen every day. I definitely cannot miss an episode.
Callan G.
Munster, IN
Law & Order SVU is my favorite of all the Law & Order shows!! I've been watching this show for years and it continues to get better and better!! The actors are all amazing too!!
Kristine A.
I love this show...the marathons on USA are my favorite..so many lazy days spent watching that show. I love Olivia and Stabler they were my favorite characters. I miss Stabler.
Katie N.
My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
Melanie N.
Great show full of wonderful actors, but it should have ended a long time ago. Now it just feel like they are beating a dead horse and it's not as good as the first few seasons.
Marina S.
I've been a fan of Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. It's very interesting and entertaining. And come on who doesn't like a good crime fighting show? I know I do .
Blaine M.
Amarillo, TX
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is a good series. Similar to Criminal Minds, NCIS, and CSI. I don't watch cable TV too often, but when I do, its usually one of those series
Lezlie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Erin F.
SVU is one of my favorite shows, I've seen every episode more then once! I like that through the show the creators are creating awareness to what goes on when the media doesn't.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Why did Elliot stAbler leave the show
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How long are these episodes?
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which do you prefer to watch law and order or criminal minds? #popculturebadge
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
is this more like a court case? Does it have any suspense or humour in this show?Like this question
gab c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who's your favourite character?