BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
Love this show. It has it all- great actors, storylines and it's on netflix and free tv. It's similar to other shows but the actors bring the characters to life. Great show.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
courtney s.
One of my go to shows if i cant find anything else to watch because it is always on. Its always interesting and i can keep watching for hours. the actors and acting is good.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
Love this show, I love all the characters in this edition. I have watched the others but the chemistry of the actors on this version of the show. I have watched it for years.
Jessica P.
So amazing!! I watched all the seasons on Netflix and I would watch them all again! Every episode is so different but just so interesting! So good and recommend it to everyone!
Kylia G.
Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
Esmeralda A.
I love shows that are criminal based or any cop shows! I would watch them all day if i could! I love this show and all the actors, all of their cases are really interesting.
Law and order Svu is great if you want suspense& action. This is a great show that had been on for years. If you just watch one episode you will want to watch a full marathon!
Jacqueline S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best show, the best law and order. Definitely an all time favorite. I've seen every episode and it never gets old. This is one show you will never go wrong with watching.
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD
My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?