Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Stanchfield, MN
I love this show as a assult survivor myself I love watching the criminals finally get arrested and justice served and for the victims to get closure!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have watched every episode from every season including the current season. I go on periodic binges and watch all of them over again. Never gets old.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Newark, NJ
Oct. 2, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love police investigations there the best shows to watch especially when solving a crime and helping out the victims. I like watching suicide events
Vickie N.
Vickie N.
Anniston, AL
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite show, each episode seem like real life you get so involved with the actors and actress that they seem like real detectives.
Marla G.
Marla G.
I've been watching this show for a long time and I love and can't get enough of it. I would recommend this show but be very cautious of child viewing.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such a great show! For some reason shows about crime and law is very interesting and pulls you in. Do not watch at night, sometimes it's really scary!
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California
I have loved this show ever since I can remember. I NEED A BUS! I mean Stabler was so hot but I still loved the show when he left! MARISKA is my hero!
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Suitland, MD
This show is always on, but never a disappointment to watch! Even as its been in forever I never get tired of it, casting and scripts are always good!
Bobbie B.
Bobbie B.
Cumming, GA
This show has been around for years and is still one of my favorites. It's so realistic and the acting is great! One of my favorite shows of all time!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
An incredible show with an incredible cast. All of the story lines are captivating. Just an all around amazing show. Do yourself a favor and watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?