Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Faye T.
Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI

I'm a Law & Order SVU junkie. If it's on TV at all during the day I have to watch it. I don't care how many times I've seen it I still have to watch it.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Jonesville, VA

I didn't start watching this series from the beginning so I've been playing catch up. I love this show and the story lines. It always ends with a twist.
Madiha F.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL

I tried to binge watch it but couldn't its just to much to take in for whole day but I used to watch it whenever I just watch tv and it was interesting.
Paige D.
Paige D.
PA

Amazing show! Can watch every episode a million times and never get bored! I love Olivia and Elliot! The show is the best with both of them on together!
Julia M.
Julia M.

Absolutely love this show. I've watched every season, and it only gets better. It is unique and captivating. I love the actors and actresses. They rock!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Rockland, ME

LOVE LOVE this show, watch it every week. Miss seeing Elliot and Liv together but the new people they have brought in have been great fits for the show.
Flor D.
Flor D.

Love love love this show. It's always so interesting. Although the cases are all similar they are so different at the same time and keep you entertained
Trinie S.
Trinie S.
Stockton, CA

I love this show. I watch it every day. I watch them even if there reruns I don't care. I love to watch it on Netflix or on TV but yea it is a good show
Glenetta M.
Glenetta M.
Forest Park, GA

I enjoy watching Law&Order SUV. It is suspenseful and entertaining. Allso dramatic. When you want a show that is all around great watch Law & Order SUV.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Victorville, CA

I love law and order svu! from the theme song to the detectives its awesomness! a much watch!! some of my fave actors too! very unique and fun to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now