Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY

I think everyone has an obsession with law and order, no matter which season. This one is my favorite, it's the most real and heart wrenching and also addictive!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

Me gusta esta serie del saver como resuelven los casos q m i maguino y kisiera ser uno de ellos para sentir la adrenalina del tan solo el echo d resolver el caso
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I am so incredibly obsessed with this show. I've been watching it for years (yes I'm still bitter about Christopher Meloni leaving the show) and haven't stopped!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA

Love this show, always been a fan of cop/police/medical type shows! this is one of my goes to from showing up till now, I love it and will never stop watching it!
Marisa D.
Marisa D.

If you like NCIS, CSI, or Criminal Minds you will most likely find this show somewhat interesting. My friend got me watching it and I find the show very amusing.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

We just recently started watching this show from the beginning. Excellent actors with captivating storylines. It makes me laugh and makes me cry. Our go to show!
Jade J.
Jade J.

I love each story line I liek any crime and mystery programme it interests me I love the characters that are in it and it always has something different going on
Karen O.
Karen O.
Overland Park, KS

Best product out there!!. great for the skin!! amazing smell and texture! definitely the go too product! really easy to use! very effective!! good value product!
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida

Although this show has been running for several seasons the cases are thrilling and has a great balance between investigations and the legal aspect of the cases.
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Riverside, CA

This is one of the best crime shows on television. The plot gets better and you start love all the characters. And the crimes in each episode are never the same.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now