10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love crime shows, and how this focuses on an important issue: Rape. It really shows people that it's not a joke and it can lead to dangerous events.
Addicting I could sit and binge watch SVU all day if I was only that lucky lol. The cast is Amazing and I like how they play off of real life stories.
Very good series kind of mad that they changed a few of the characters but the stories keep getting better and better please bring back elliot stabler
This show is so good. I like how they are doing a special victim unit type thing and investigating abuse victims. It kind of gives awareness of abuse.
I love police investigations there the best shows to watch especially when solving a crime and helping out the victims. I like watching suicide events
Love this show, I even watch all the reruns. I like Olivia and Elliott's relationship. Sorry for Elliott to be written out of some of the eposidies. .
I love this show as a assult survivor myself I love watching the criminals finally get arrested and justice served and for the victims to get closure!
You know when a show has 18 seasons.... it's GOOD. I love that the episodes are some what intertwined and always keep me entertained. Very good acting
This is my favorite show ever. I can watch it all day and not get tired of it. I wish Netflix had the entire series and not just the last few seasons.
My absolute favorite crime show! I watch it ALL the time! I have watched it over so many times I bet I could tell you what will happen before it does!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos