Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marlaina Z.
Marlaina Z.
Buckeye, AZ

Love all the episodes of law n order. The show always have me in suspense to see how it going to end. Some of there cases make me really sad but love it
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.

I've watched the show since I was younger some of the episodes are a little gruesome but the detectives are awesome and they really worked well together
michelle w.
michelle w.
Wildomar, CA

I have been watching this show since the beginning and love it. i love the storylines for the characters on the show as well as how the show is written.
Paige D.
Paige D.
PA

Amazing show! Can watch every episode a million times and never get bored! I love Olivia and Elliot! The show is the best with both of them on together!
Becca A.
Becca A.

This is my favorite show. I've seen many of the episodes multiple times - a Law & Order SVU marathon is one of my favorite things to stumple upon on TV.
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR

One of my favorite shows! I love the characters. They're good actors, not the best, but good. The cases are interesting, and I can binge watch the show.
Aly C.
Aly C.

Best show ever. Will never get bored of this show. Olivia Benson is a powerful character with such knowledge and courage and commitment. Love this show.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

I'm addicted to this show. It's intense. Always has you on the edge of your chair. These cases are so real and personal. Suspense, drama, and character.
Shani A.
Shani A.

I love all things Law and Order. Special Victims Unit can be really interesting but it can be depressing to keep watching episodes about special victims
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Rockland , Me

LOVE LOVE this show, watch it every week. Miss seeing Elliot and Liv together but the new people they have brought in have been great fits for the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?