Add a Photo

Photos (23)
danielle k.
danielle k.
Darien, IL

I am obsessed with this show! It is not really one to watch around young children though. This is a show that depicts a police unit that investigates horrible crimes. They do a great job at showing what goes on behind the scenes at a police station, and that it is not all cut throat like the other shows try to convince you.
Moriah A.
Moriah A.
Charlotte, NC

This is literally my favorite show of all time ! I literally watch this show back to back from the time I wake up until it's time for bed. I can never get enough of this show it feels so real like you are apart of it and you feel for the victims . I highly recommend this show to people who love mysterious and stopping crime
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR

Always on the edge, always pushing the envelope, Law and Order: SVU is second only to the original Law and Order. Complex portrayal of characters, despite its extreme content, believable story lines, excellent transition from police to judicial system, outlining the complexities of the legal system flawlessly. A must watch.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Homewood, IL

I appreciate the show's ability to adapt over the years in spite of the loss of major characters. Where other shows would have fallen apart, SVU remains current "stories ripped from the headlines" and is still kinda predicable in layout but I don't always call the outcome. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is always slaying!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC

There is a reason this show has been on for so long. It's got wonderful characters. Story lines are usually a take off of current headlines. The show has excellent acting, and very believable characters. I never miss an episode of this show and watch reruns all the time. It never gets boring. It's a great crime type drama.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
Kayleene R.
Kayleene R.
Chicopee, MA

I can not stress how much I love this show!! When I'm bored or just want to watch something good, I always turn to SUV! It always keeps me guessing and I love that I can be involved in solving the crimes! If you find yourself searching high and low on the TV just turn SUV on and I promise you wont regret it! Thank me later!
rajaa b.
rajaa b.
Chester, PA

this is one of my favorite tv series. I love the characters especially Olivia, I watched all seasons from the beginning on TV and on internet,sometimes same episode many times. I'm impressed by those inspectors and their amazing job , it's sooo real, you feel the suffering of the victims. I recommend it, very entertaining.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL

I am only giving it 3 stars because I feel like the newer episodes are pretty predictable and something we have seen from them before. I love the show I have been watching it for years and have seen every season! Stabler needs to come back for sure. And like half the original cast is gone and it just isn't the same anymore
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?