Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL

I am only giving it 3 stars because I feel like the newer episodes are pretty predictable and something we have seen from them before. I love the show I have been watching it for years and have seen every season! Stabler needs to come back for sure. And like half the original cast is gone and it just isn't the same anymore
rajaa b.
rajaa b.
Chester, PA

this is one of my favorite tv series. I love the characters especially Olivia, I watched all seasons from the beginning on TV and on internet,sometimes same episode many times. I'm impressed by those inspectors and their amazing job , it's sooo real, you feel the suffering of the victims. I recommend it, very entertaining.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN

Love this show. It's the best series that's happened since ER. They're consistent with current news happenings and stories as well as keeping the characters alive. It tackles issues that are hard to talk about in public and has continued to entertain while giving me some great ideas on what to do if I'm in a bad situation!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY

This show is highly addictive and is one of my longtime favorites. Great show. I highly anticipate every season for the shows return. It is entertaining and holds your attention. An avid viewer highly anticipates the next episodes and the return of the following season. It has great actors that play their roles very well.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms

Love, love, love this show. Who doesn't like SVU ? Superb actors that play their roles so passionately the stories just draw you in. Best thing on tv, I hope it never stops showing. I've seen almost every SVU episode and I'm sure it's a few I haven't caught. I know you guys agree with me when I say this show is the best !
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA

In the criminal justice system.... this is hands down one of the best shows on television. the cases hit close to home and (however unrealistic) are always solved. the characters have been on for decades and you become so endeared to them. dialogue, character development, crimes solved. you cannot go wrong with this show!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This show is seriously so addicting. I watch it all the time with my grandma. We have a ritual that we record episodes so we can binge watch it together. She makes tea and I make popcorn and we both watch it together. It's just the perfect amount of drama and thriller and definitely one of my favorite tv shows of all time
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Dallas , TX

I'm so sad Stabler has left the show. I wish he would come back. I love Olivia Benson and wish they would give Finn bigger parts. I have been watching since day one and I can watch over and over again. It's great to put on when I need background noise. Although I have seen every episode I still get caught up in the show.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH

My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now