Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I'm obsessed with this show. Even though some of the best characters have left, Mariska Hargitay is magnificent. Every show is intense and as good as the previous. Once you see the first scene, you're stuck for an hour. So addicting, but I absolutely love it. If you're into crime solving or law, I'd definitely recommend.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Dallas , TX
Oct. 3, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm so sad Stabler has left the show. I wish he would come back. I love Olivia Benson and wish they would give Finn bigger parts. I have been watching since day one and I can watch over and over again. It's great to put on when I need background noise. Although I have seen every episode I still get caught up in the show.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Bristol, VA
Oct. 4, 2016, 9:37 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If you are into any type of legal shows, this is the one for you! The acting is spot on and even with a legal background, the show actually makes sense. For those without a legal background, they make the show easily understandable and makes your want to "binge watch" it. If you've never seen it, now is the time to try!
mariluz s.
mariluz s.
Cudahy, WI
Law & Order SVU has been on forever! There is a good reason for this! It is better than most shows like it! I love the actors, because they do such a great job portraying the characters. I like how they let you know what's going on with captions. I would recommend anyone who likes this genre of show to give it a chance.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
Great show! The acting is pretty good, but sometimes it's a little over dramatic. I love that each episode is different, which is hard to do after 17 seasons. There are a few of the original characters, like Olivia benson, but a lot of them have dropped off over the course of the show. Either way, it's a fantastic show!
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
Olivia Benson is who I aspire to be. Not a detective in New York, but someone who is observant and not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. Law & Order SVU is great because they tie in events that are going on in the real world, and makes you aware of different instances that could happen to you in real life.
Kensderline J.
Kensderline J.
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am hooked on this show. It's one my favorite out there. The whole cast is great. Benson is one of the strongest I know despite many dangerous situation.. the stories depicted are very realistic and heartfelt. Each of these detectives take the cases seriously and the storyline are groundbreaking. I highly recommend it.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
This show has been around so long...and I love it! Anytime I catch re-runs or marathons on TV I get sucked in! I am also up to date on the latest episodes and eagerly await the new season premier! The suspense, great acting, longevity of the program and the accuracy of the show makes it very interesting and suspenseful!
gabby b.
gabby b.
Bristol, CT
Sept. 23, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've always wanted to do something to help someone when i got older. Watching this show always fasincated me because they always helped someone in need. I believe this show is outstanding but i prefer criminal minds. all of the the Law and Order shows are good but i prefers svu out of all. it's a great watch for people.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?